Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'm a future husband and I am current bastard that much is still very true and I will be here till the very bitter end.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, February 8, 2006 6:45:11 PM

Subject: Re: Captain's sleep journal. Stardate: Febuary the crappyth


Even if Lily is as nice in person as she seems to be on TV, I'm beginning to think I shouldn't pursue it. I've been feeling confident this thing could actually be real, but that is actually a real problem. So many people are watching what I do in private so they can try to mimic my success. If I talk to a pretty woman on TV while sitting in my living room and then end up spending the foreseeable future finding ways to make her smile in a real relationship, then there are going to be other people out there trying the same thing. And after that Tacoma Mall terrorist, I just think this is all a bad idea. As some jerk standing next to me the other day pointed out conspicuously secretive: It sucks to be me. And then there are all these people with the "priceless," "volume down," etc. bullshit.....when does it end? How are they finding out this stuff? Why can't they just all go away and if anybody has to monitor everything I do and write, why can't they just give that job to Lily? That would be pretty fun.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/24/07 3:52 AM
I find myself thinking of some "memories" of when I was assigned to the USS Wainwright. The ship had left port for a short regional deployment and I stayed back because I had a medical appointment on base. Or something like that. Not really sure why I didn't leave with the ship but it was because of some appointment on base. After that appointment, there was a period before the ship was due back when I was assigned to work in an office there on base. I liked the assignment because I had to wear my dress uniform and I liked that because I got to wear all my ribbons. I didn't have any ribbons until we were in the Persian Gulf and so most of my ribbons were from that Operation Praying Mantis combat engagement. There were two other petty officers in the office; they might have been CPO's, but maybe Petty Officer First Class's. They didn't really have any work for me to do in there so they had me crumpling up pages of documents that were going into a burn bag because they were classified. They told me to take my time and pace myself because they didn't have any other work for me but I "remember" that I went through all the documents too soon and then didn't have anything to do. But then I was watching one of them typing up some regular report on a computer and he didn't know how to touch type so I volunteered to type it for him. I think the word processor was Gemstar. He told me I had saved him a lot of time. I had to leave and report back to the Wainwright the next day I think.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2007 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Holt made a brief notation, closed the file, placed it on his out pile and selected another. By the following day, the notations would be placed into the "Five" computer, which was slowly supplanting the paper files, but which Holt didn't like to use. He preferred files he could hold in his hands.










"Space: Above and Beyond" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

"Who Monitors the Birds?"

Sunday 7 January 1996

Episode 12 Season 1 DVD video:

00:07:56


US Marine Corps Major Jack Colquitt: I know that a judge sentenced you to the Marines. That is your ticket out. You go on this mission, the old man will sign it. Lieutenant Hawkes, you're the best natural shooter there is aboard Saratoga. Now, normally, a mission of this intensity would require long-term training. But Intelligence indicates it needs to be executed in the next seventy two hours and my regular partner just bought it on Cloth Hill. The Fleet Imagery Interpretation Unit has detected the presence of a high-ranking enemy officer on the planet Tigrus. We believe that this is the same individual who commanded the attack on the Vesta colony. The mission is fairly straightforward. Insert on planet, make our way to a designated location via a system of interlocking waterways. We find this individual, and we terminate the target. It's an extremely high-risk assignment, Lieutenant, one I believe is worth taking. And that's the reason I'm empowered to offer you this special reward if we're successful. Understand this, mister. Whether you decide to accept this assignment or not this mission does not exist. It will never have existed. If you go, the rest of the Marines of the 58th squadron will have no prior knowledge of your departure nor will they have any information at all about the nature of your disappearance.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Spy_Game.html


Spy Game [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


The director sent this down.|Actually looks like he signed it himself.
Harker said I'm supposed to|collect all your files on Tom Bishop.
Finally get to use one of these burn bags.










http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi3328639513/

IMDb


Quantum Leap Full Episode (Honeymoon Express: Apr 27, 1960) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Title: Quantum Leap Full Episode (Honeymoon Express: Apr 27, 1960)

Description: Sam (Scott Bakula) assumes the identity of a newlywed New York policeman who is pursued by his bride's jealous ex-husband. With Dean Stockwell.

00:25:40


Dr. Sam Beckett: I have something to tell you. My name isn't Tom McBride.

Diane: Oh? What is it?

Dr. Sam Beckett: Beckett - Beckett - it's uh, Sam Beckett.

Diane: The playwright?

Dr. Sam Beckett: I don't think so.

Diane: Then who?

Dr. Sam Beckett: Well, um, primarily, I'm, uh, a quantum physicist.

Diane: Oh. I like it. And, I'm - Lara. The KGB's sexiest agent. I boarded the Orient Express with orders to seduce Sam Beckett, America's most famous astrophysicist -

Dr. Sam Beckett: Quantum physicist.

Diane: And have him fall madly in love with me and drive him crazy by refusing to sleep with him until he tells me how to make a hydrogen bomb. You don't like it? Okay. Tell me your fantasy.

Dr. Sam Beckett: I'm Tom McBride. I'm a police lieutenant on my honeymoon with the most beautiful woman I've ever known.

Diane: I like that story.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098300/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Shag (1989)


Luanne: I'm going to tell my parents that Pudge went crazy and that she ran off and we didn't know what to do, so we called the police, and the police tracked her here to Myrtle Beach.










http://www.siouxlandchamber.com/flight-232-memorial.html


Siouxland Chamber of Commerce


Things To Do & See > Local Attractions > Flight 232 Memorial


Flight 232 Memorial

Commemorating the heroic rescue efforts shown by the Sioux City community after the crash of United Flight 232 in 1989, this statue depicts Colonel Dennis Nielsen carrying a young child to safety. The memorial is part of Sioux City's riverfront development located near the Anderson Dance Pavilion.

The memorial features contemplative areas and a tree-lined approach with plaques narrating the tragic event.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098300/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Shag (1989)


Buzz: This is intimate.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:19 AM Pacific Time USA Saturday 30 June 2012