Saturday, June 02, 2012

Oh, hell. What if my sleeping dreams programmed my ultraspace matter transportation device?




What if, back in the 1990's my sleeping dreams were recorded by my ultraspace technology?

I have written several times about how I dream during sleep a lot of times about work I do in the daytime waking hours.

That suddenly made a tremendous profound sense to me a few minutes ago. I was about post the blog note following this one and then suddenly I had the idea described here. I have written before about how my so-called "artificial memory" seems to be constructed from an official United States federal agent undercover identity I maintained lawfully as a Deputy United States Marshal and then Chief Deputy United States Marshal and then executive of the United States Marshals Service.

So that makes a lot of sense.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:58 AM Pacific Time USA Saturday 02 June 2012