Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Time After Time (1979)




1979 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

01:35:38


San Francisco police lieutenant Mitchell: I want the truth! We gonna stay here until I get it.










From 7/24/1951 ( Lynda Carter ) To 3/19/1979 ( premiere US TV movie "Fast Friends" ) is 10100 days

10100 = 5050 + 5050

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 5050 days



From 9/25/1937 ( premiere US film "I Wanna Be a Sailor" ) To 7/24/1951 ( Lynda Carter ) is 5050 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 5050 days



From 11/7/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Wonder Woman" ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 1393 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/26/1969 ( premiere US TV movie "Dead of Night: A Darkness at Blaisedon" ) is 1393 days



From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 7486 days

7486 = 3743 + 3743

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/1/1976 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Rich Man, Poor Man" ) is 3743 days



From 10/20/1946 ( premiere US film "Genius at Work" ) To 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) is 5050 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 5050 days



From 10/20/1946 ( premiere US film "Genius at Work" ) To 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 5050 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 5050 days



From 7/16/1963 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan's wife Phoebe Cates ) To 5/13/1977 ( premiere US film "The Car" ) is 5050 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 5050 days



From 2/17/1975 ( premiere US TV series pilot "S.W.A.T." - US TV series episode "The Rookies"::"S.W.A.T." ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 1656 days

1656 = 828 + 828

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/8/1968 ( premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) is 828 days



From 2/8/1968 ( premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 4222 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/25/1977 ( premiere US film "Star Wars" ) is 4222 days



From 4/6/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The City on the Edge of Forever" ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 4530 days

4530 = 2265 + 2265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/15/1972 ( premiere US TV series "Emergency!" ) is 2265 days



From 7/20/1969 ( my biological brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 3694 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/14/1975 ( premiere US film "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother" ) is 3694 days



From 12/11/1957 ( premiere US film "Baby Face Nelson" ) To 10/9/1971 ( my biological brother Dr. Thomas Reagan MD becomes a United States of America board-certified surgeon ) is 5050 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 5050 days



From 9/25/1941 ( premiere US film "You'll Never Get Rich" ) To 5/21/1969 ( the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD ) is 10100 days

10100 = 5050 + 5050

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 5050 days



From 9/25/1941 ( premiere US film "A Yank in the R.A.F." ) To 5/21/1969 ( the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD ) is 10100 days

10100 = 5050 + 5050

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 5050 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080025/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Time After Time (1979)

Country Date

USA 31 August 1979










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356507/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Dead of Night: A Darkness at Blaisedon (1969) (TV)

Country Date

USA 26 August 1969


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356507/

IMDb


Dead of Night: A Darkness at Blaisedon (1969)


Investigator Jonathon Fletcher and his assistant Sajeed Rau investigate supernatural incidents that the local authorities either cannot or will not tackle.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079139/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Fast Friends (1979) (TV)

Country Date

USA 19 March 1979


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079139/

IMDb


Fast Friends (1979)


A young divorced woman struggles to raise her young son and to succeed at her new job on the staff of a TV talk show, where she becomes close to the show's head writer.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092007/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Ambassador Sarek: As I recall, I opposed your enlistment in Starfleet. It is possible that judgment was incorrect. Your associates are people of good character.

Spock: They are my friends.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092007/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Dr. Gillian Taylor: He's just gonna hang around the bushes while we eat?

Kirk: [shrugs] It's his way.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092007/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Kirk: Everybody remember where we parked.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092007/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Sulu: San Francisco.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092007/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Kirk: Our mission? Spock, you're talking about the end of every life on Earth! You're half human... haven't you got any god damn feelings about THAT?





http://www.cswap.com/1986/Star_Trek_IV:_The_Voyage_Home/cap/en/25fps/a/01_21

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home


1:21:00
- It's true!
- Yes, it is.

1:21:04
I'm glad you're here, but you picked
a hell of a time to drop in.

1:21:10
- Is this real?
- Yes, take a look.

1:21:19
- Storage tanks for your whales.
- They're gone.

1:21:24
- Gone?
- They were taken last night.

1:21:27
- They're in Alaska by now.
- Damn!

1:21:32
- But you can go find them, right?
- I can't go anywhere.

1:21:37
- What kind of a spaceship is this?
- It's a spaceship with a missing man.










1979 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

00:55:00


Amy Robbins: What about you? You married?

H.G. Wells: I wouldn't be here with you if I were.

Amy Robbins: Well, that's nice. A lot of guys - well, it's no big deal. I like that.

H.G. Wells: As a matter of fact, I'm also divorced, for similar reasons.

Amy Robbins: She wanted you to be a housewife?

H.G. Wells: She wanted me to be routine.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:59 PM Tuesday, December 06, 2011


Central





Watching now for the first time, and stopping now to make an observation despite not wanting to, especially since it makes no difference, and because literally no one that I do not care about in the first place and that I will never miss from existence in this universe is going to take my advice and heed the word of my good advice, the DVD for the 1994 television miniseries "The Stand" I don't think that doctor ever mentions in the book about going to a cabin in the mountains. I was thinking that was part of the dialog in the book but I cannot find it and that must be only in the 1994 television version. He tries to talk the mute guy into abandoning his duties as a deputy sheriff, in the television version, and going with him to the "Upcountry." I noted that now this time I watched it because of the "Upcountry" dialog.

I haven't got to the scene yet in the DVD but I think that "Nick" find "Doctor Soames" sitting dead in his car. I don't think that detail is established in the book.

I can still recall watching that miniseries on television when it premiered in 1994. I must have just recently transferred to Charlotte North Carolina from Greenville South Carolina because my co-worker and his girlfriend were living in that apartment with me and we shared that apartment during the transfer period when our employer was paying the rent for that apartment. I still owned that house in Greer South Carolina and I enjoyed going back there on the weekends where I stayed by myself, according to my artificial memory.

I think I noted when I was last watching this miniseries as it rebroadcast on television a few years ago but I did not think about that "Upcountry" dialog. The only place I have ever heard referred to as "Upcountry" in is South Carolina. According to my artificial memory, that was the name of a company I formed in, oh, I guess 1992 or 1993, for medical billing. Upstate. That's what it was. The term "Upstate" was prevalent enough among people I talked to, which was a lot, from that area, and I called it Upstate-something. Medical billing or something. "Nick" has that revolver pushed into "Ray's abdomen after he releases him from the jail cell in that scene of the television miniseries.

Also, reading through a selection of quotes just now as I try to find relevant dialog from the 1990 film "Kindergarten Cop" to refer to, and not too unsuccessfully maybe, considering I want to illustrate how the woman I remember as being married to was actually a person associated with my federal law enforcement activities and our activities were critical to the national security of the United States, I think about how I really do not remember much about that film. I think I do recall seeing it but I think what I recall is actually memories from 1990 and so my memory is the product of something that has not been reinforced for something close to 21 years. AS I was writing that last sentence I wondered again, as I have several times, if my current memory is the result of something similar. If I existed in an alternate dimension, a world completely different from this real world, that 'empty world' I first experienced in 1989, and if I lived in that 'empty world' during an instant during the actual year 1998, relative to this real world we all exist in currently, and during that instant in 1998 I lived for the equivalent of 390 years in that alternate world, and then when I returned to this real world we currently exist in and something was done physically to my brain to make think I was a different person, in terms of post-1989, then that is a consistent theory I have about why I have struggled to regain conscious awareness of certain details. Conversely, I have an agenda. I maintain conscious awareness only of the details that suit my purposes, whatever that may be. I have objectives.

A few days ago I was thinking again about that day Tracie moved out of that house I owned in Greer South Carolina. I was trying again to remember the precise year that happened. I remember clearly that day. That was Martin Luther King Day. She had movers come to transport her furniture to her parents house where they lived near Central South Carolina. That must have been 1993. January 18 1993, according to the calendar I just looked at. That must have been the day. My notes are never really clear about that. But I can't see how it could have been later that 1993. My artificial memory records how we first went out on December 7,th 1991. I have been thinking the date we got married at the justice of the peace in that county she lived in was July 2, 1992. I am fairly certain the month and day was July 2nd. I think I have written that more than once over the past five or six years.

In her kind way of speaking, she told me I should get some help. She said she would too. That was the last time we have ever spoke in person. January 18 1993. I can still visualize looking out the windows of the front door of that house on that day.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 December 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004812/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Lynda Carter

Date of Birth

24 July 1951, Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Birth Name

Linda Jean Cordova Carter










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19941017&slug=1936490


The Seattle Times Search


Monday, October 17, 1994

Corrected version

I Never Loved Diana, Charles Says In New Book -- Prince Says Father Made Him Wed

AP: Los Angeles Times

LONDON - In a stinging public slap, Prince Charles says he never loved Princess Diana and didn't want to marry her.

The frank revelations in an authorized biography have upset several members of the royal family - not to mention Diana. The Daily Mirror today quoted an unnamed friend of the princess' as saying she was "numb" over the news.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:14 AM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 19 June 2012