Thursday, June 14, 2012

I will send it myself.




Watching again in very recent hours the DVD for the racketeering production the 1994 film "Stargate" I thought about how familiar is the dialog from when "Dr. Jackson" first enters the converted missile silo, which is located on level 28, according to the scene in the elevator.

The dialog, which I might have written about before, reminds me of when I interviewed for my first civilian job after leaving the United States Navy in 1990, according to my so-called memory.

The relevant detail to this note is that my so-called memories of 1990 and largely the entire 1990s decade, are fiction.

My memories of the 1990s are fiction based on reality.

I think to myself of how that is an important part to all this that I am doing now.

My biological brother, Thomas Reagan, the attorney, can tell you that the racketeers are trying to hide their theft under the guise of fiction.

Theft is theft. A pattern of thievery is still thievery. A deliberate Monica Lewinsky coincidence is still a felony murder level conspiracy.

So anyway, back in March 1990, Dan Benbow, who was from Broken Bow Oklahoma originally, told me I got the job after the interview there in the ground floor of the former First Federal building in Greenville South Carolina and he and I walked back into the shop area of the office for the company I was being employed with and that had a technical maintenance contract with First Federal and he pointed to a complete machine of the ATM we were providing technical support for that savings and loan corporation, and he asked me if that machine, which belonged to my employer for me and my shop to use as spare parts and for testing, was familiar to me, and I first said, "No" and then I added, "Well, not that model."

That memory is post-July 1989. My conscious memories, which are not really that important to me any more, are based on the notion of nothing happening to me on 19 July 1989. As far as I know, my memories before that are accurate.

Of course, I give a lot of thought to memories and their accuracy, anyway. My theory is that people my age, in the late 40s no longer possess physical memories of youth. What I think is that we, or I, have memories only that are what I thought of a couple days ago as "reinforced memories." That means, to me, that my memories of youth are actually memories of reciting a memory from when that memory was still physically present in my mind. The notion is that the memory atrophies over time thus it disappears as a physical presence in the mind. Brain cells die off over time, as I understand it. If someone I knew when I was ten years old started talking to me about things I had not thought about since I was ten years old then would I remember it? I don't know.

As for my 1989 theory, my thoughts waver back and forth about whether I remember precisely what I was instructed to remember, as part of a medical process, or whether my memories are the result of some kind of medical process that left me with memories that were formed as a result of something similar to dreaming, as though I had been drugged and then in that medically induced haze my memories transformed into something different and which in this case was the secret and federally protected intelligence identity I had maintained in support of my role with the United States federal government. Maybe I am just trying too hard to figure it out. Maybe I was just really motivated into following through with my assignment.

So anyway I had just watched again that scene and I thought of how relevant that notion is considering that "Dr. Jackson" had been hired for that job is he is just then arriving to begin work and I think of how I want to remember accurately the year 1990 because I was, in reality, working on something even more incredible than that racketeering production's so-called "Stargate" and by 16 March 1991 I proved that I could make it work.

Actually I proved on 19 July 1989 that it worked but that was only because Microsoft Bill Gates George Bush Soviet Communist killed all those people because they thought their sacrifice would keep Microsoft Bill Gates and George Bush from serving their justified federal prison sentence for their criminal activity against the United States of America.

After surviving their attack did I figure out on my own how to make the technology work so that no one got hurt. I cannot even choose though who gets helped by technology that belongs to me. It tells me who it will help and I acknowledge that information.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

WarGames (1983)


General Beringer: We've had men in those silos since before any of you guys were watching "Howdy Doody"! Now I myself sleep pretty well knowing those boys are down there.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/79701/Clancy_-_Red_Storm_Rising.txt


Clancy Tom, Red Storm Rising [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Tom Clancy

Red Storm Rising


"Four months," Rozhkov repeated. "We have much to do. And if this KGB magic fails to work?"

"It is a good plan. It need only deceive the West for a week, though two weeks would be better. The key, of course, is how quickly NATO can reach full readiness. If we can delay the mobilization process seven days, victory is assured-"

"And if not?" Rozhkov asked sharply, knowing that even a seven-day delay was no guarantee.

"Then it is not assured, but the balance of forces is on our side. You know that, Yuri." The option of recalling the mobilized forces had never been discussed with the Chief of the General Staff.

"We will need to improve discipline throughout the force first of all," CINC-Ground said. "And I need to inform our senior commanders at once. We need to implement intense training operations. Just how awful is this fuel problem?"

Shavyrin handed his subordinate the notes. "It could be worse. We have enough for extended unit training. Your task is no easy one, Yuri, but four months is a long time for this task, is it not?"

It wasn't, but there was no point in saying so. "As you say, four months to instill fighting discipline. I will have a free hand?"

"Within limits."

"It is one thing to make a private soldier snap to the orders of his sergeant. It might be another for officers conditioned to pushing paper to change into combat leaders." Rozhkov skirted the issue, but his superior received the message clearly enough.

"A free hand on both, Yuri. But act carefully, for both our sakes."

Rozhkov nodded briefly. He knew whom he'd use to get this done. "With the troops we led forty years ago, Andrey, we could do this." Rozhkov sat down. "And in truth we have the same raw material now that we had then-and better weapons. The chief unknown remains the men. When we drove our tanks into Vienna, our men were tough, hard veterans-"

"And so were the SS bastards we crushed." Shavyrin smiled, remembering. "Keep in mind that the same forces are at work in the West, even more so. How well will they fight, surprised, divided? It can work. We must make it work."

"I'm meeting with our field commanders Monday. I will tell them myself "










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

WarGames (1983)


David Lightman: Joshua called me.

McKittrick: David, computers don't call people!

David Lightman: Yours did.










1994 film "Stargate" Ultimate Edition DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:09:09


Dr. Daniel Jackson: The Air Force? What's this? What is this?

US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Charles Kawalsky: Could you step over to the car, please? Sir?

Dr. Daniel Jackson: We going somewhere?

US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Charles Kawalsky: You're going to be fine. We'll take care of these.

Catherine Langford: Jackson. Those your parents?

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Foster parents. What - what is this all about?

Catherine Langford: A job.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: What kind of a job?

Catherine Langford: Translation. Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. Interested?










1994 film "Stargate" Ultimate Edition DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:13:10


Gary Meyers, Ph.D.: Dr. Jackson? Dr. Gary Meyers.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Hello.

Gary Meyers, Ph.D.: How are you?

Dr. Daniel Jackson: What is this place?

Barbara Shore, Ph.D.: Nuclear missile silo. Now don't worry it's been completely converted. Barbara Shore.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Hello.

Barbara Shore, Ph.D.: Hi.

Catherine Langford: Okay, Jackson. Welcome to the well.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Oh. Hello. This is - where did you find this?

Catherine Langford: Giza Plateau. 1928.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: 1928. I've - I've never seen anything like this.

Catherine Langford: Of course you haven't. No one has.

Gary Meyers, Ph.D.: Now there's - there's two lines of hieroglyphs. The inner track has the classic figures but the outer track is like the cartouche in the center. It's got writing unlike we've ever found before.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Those aren't hieroglyphs. Maybe some form of hieratic or maybe cuneiform.

Catherine Langford: Yeah.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Well, the translation of the inner track is wrong. Must have used Budge. I don't know why they keep reprinting his books.

Gary Meyers, Ph.D.: Excuse me. Uh - what - what are you doing? We've - we've used every know technique.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: That's a curious word to use, eh? "Gebeh."

Gary Meyers, Ph.D.: Yeah.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Than an adverbial - "Sedjem-en-ef." Then "sealed" and "buried."

Gary Meyers, Ph.D.: Excuse me! What are - what are you doing?

Dr. Daniel Jackson: It's not "coffin." "For all time." Who the hell translated this?

Gary Meyers, Ph.D.: Uh, I - I did.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Well, this should read, "A million years into the sky is Ra, Sun God, sealed and buried for all time." It's not "door to heaven." Is "stargate."










From 2/3/1944 ( premiere US film "The Fighting Sullivans" ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 3/21/1962 ( Matthew Broderick ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 10587 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 10587 days



From 8/29/1959 ( Rebecca De Mornay ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 12844 days

12844 = 6422 + 6422

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/3/1983 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "WarGames" ) is 6422 days



From 11/3/1959 ( premiere US film "Kiddie League" ) To 10/28/1988 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Feds" ) is 10587 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 10587 days



From 5/24/1940 ( Joseph Brodsky ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 7/11/1937 ( George Gershwin - deceased ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 10464 days



From 5/28/1947 ( premiere US film "The Long Night" ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



From 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 9390 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1991 ( premiere US TV series "Hi Honey, I'm Home" ) is 9390 days



From 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 9390 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1991 ( premiere US film "Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey" ) is 9390 days



From 4/8/1988 ( premiere US film "Above the Law" ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 2394 days

2394 = 1197 + 1197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) is 1197 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111282/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Stargate (1994)

USA 28 October 1994
UK 6 January 1995










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Stargate/cap/en/25fps/a/00_08

Stargate


:08:23
Mrs O'Neil ?

:08:26
Come on in.

:08:34
Mrs O'Neil, is your husband home ?

:08:36
Yes.

:08:38
Might we be able to speak with him ?

:08:42
You can try.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094602/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Above the Law (1988)


Nico Toscani: You know something Fox. Right now in Europe they're trying some 80 year-old camp guard for Nazi war crimes. And all around our country they got guys on death row for murdering 1, 2, 3 guys. And they probably deserve what they're going to get. But you & I... we know a couple of people that are personally responsible for the death of what, 50,000 non-military personnel? Librarians, teachers, doctors, women, children. All dead! We've wiped-out entire cultures! And for what? Not one C.I.A. agent has ever been tried, much less accused of any crimes. You guys think you're above the law. Well, you ain't above mine.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094602/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Above the Law (1988)


Kurt Zagon: [prepares a syringe] You know, I use these things to extract useful information. But for the first time, I'm going to use them just for fun.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094602/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Above the Law (1988)

Country Date

USA 8 April 1988










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0006097/bio

IMDb


Biography for

George Gershwin

Date of Birth

26 September 1898, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA

Date of Death

11 July 1937, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA (brain tumor)

Birth Name

Jacob Gershowitz










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708803/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: The Next Generation"

The Inner Light (1992)


Capt. Picard: [on his flute] When did I learn to play this?

Eline: I'm afraid you never did, dear. You do keep trying.










1994 film "Stargate" Ultimate Edition DVD video:


US Air Force major general West: This is the information the probe sent back to us. Freeze and enhance. You can clearly see the Gate on the other side. Both Gates must have functioned as a doorway between our worlds.

US Air Force major general West's aide: These reading's tell us it's an atmospheric match. Barometric pressure, temperature, and most importantly, oxygen.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: These markings are different. They don't match the symbols on our Gate.

US Air Force major general West: That's why we may have to abort. This project is for naught without a reconnaissance mission.

US Air Force major general West's aide: Once on the other side we'd have to decipher the markings on their Gate and, in essence, dial home in order to bring the team back.

US Air Force major general West: Based on this new information, I don't see how we can do that.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Well, I can do that.

US Air Force major general West: Are you sure?

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Positive.

US Air Force colonel Jack O'Niel: He's full of shit.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037323/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Fighting Sullivans (1944)

Country Date

USA 3 February 1944










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

WarGames (1983)


David Lightman: [typing] Is this a game... or is it real?

Joshua: What's the difference?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039581/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Long Night (1947)

Country Date

USA 28 May 1947



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039581/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

The Long Night (1947)


The credits fade onto a blind man tapping his way down the sidewalk,he enters a dingy boarding house and hears a shot fired in one of the upstairs bedrooms. A door opens from audience POV. A man tumbles out of the door and falls, slides and slithers down two flights of stairs and is dead when he hits the bottom. Then follows nearly 100 minutes of flashback and flashbacks-within-flashbacks about a veteran returing from the war, tired and disillusioned, only to find that he girl he loves has lied to him about her relationship with another man, and that man is sadistic, boastful and tauntful.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

WarGames (1983)

Country Date

USA 3 June 1983










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Stargate/cap/en/25fps/a/00_09

Stargate


:09:16
Excuse me, Colonel O'Neil.
We're from General West's office.

:09:24
Sir ?

:09:27
We're here to inform you
that you've been reactivated.

:09:36
That guy's a mess.

:09:40
How'd he get like that ?

:09:42
His kid died.
Accidentally shot himself.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1135458/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Joseph Brodsky

Date of Birth

24 May 1940, Leningrad, Soviet Union. [now St. Petersburg, Russia]

Date of Death

28 January 1996, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA (heart attack)

Birth Name

Iosif Aleksandrovich Brodskiy


designated Poet Laureate of the United States (1991-1992)










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/i-am-furious-yellow-129706/


tv.com


The Simpsons

I Am Furious (Yellow)

Season 13, Episode 18, Aired Apr 28, 2002


Quotes


Groundskeeper Willie: Aw, you speak like a poet, but you punch like one too!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

WarGames (1983)


Joshua: Shall we play a game?

David Lightman: Oh!

Jennifer: I think it missed him.

David Lightman: Yeah. Weird isn't it?

Jennifer: Yeah.

David Lightman: [typing] Love to. How about Global Thermonuclear War?

Joshua: Wouldn't you prefer a nice game of chess?

[Jennifer laughs]

David Lightman: [typing] Later. Let's play Global Thermonuclear War.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:19 AM Pacific Time USA Thursday 14 June 2012