Saturday, June 02, 2012

Okay. Okay. Okay, 'clear your mind' still works beautifully.




But sleeping is excruciating. I must have woken up a dozen times last time I tried to sleep a full night's sleep. And I wasn't counting so I don't know if that number is too low. Sure seems to have have been at least that number of times. I woke up one time and I thought to myself only of the quietness because I seemed to have been hearing a very loud screaming in my mind and that was what I woke from but I cannot recall any details. I awoke feeling as though I weighed a thousand pounds.

So, but 'clear your mind' still works. So I need to concentrate before going to sleep so that I can direct my sleeping mind into dreaming something better.

That must be what's happened. The ultraspace technology I created long ago is shaping my perception of reality based on my dreaming mind. Something like that. I need to use my waking mind to shape the dreaming mind of my sleeping reality.

I also see this note has clearly shaped my reality in accordance to my theory about my so-called time-traveler effect. I cannot think of any specific observances in the real world suggesting that my so-called counter-paradox effect has affected my mind for any specific reason, other than obvious, before I started a short while ago again watching the DVD for the racketeering production the 2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 13:55:21 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: stage of sleep

To: "Kerry Burgess"

I wonder if I will ever get the chance to talk with her, to see if my imagination matches reality? Not to mention it is almost embarassing to be a homeless guy with a crush on a pretty woman I see on TV. What am I saying, 'almost'?





http://brain.web-us.com/lucid/luciddreamingFAQ.htm

1.2. In what stage of sleep does Lucid Dreaming occur?
Lucid Dreaming usually takes place in REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep. There are five stages of sleep. Stage 1 being the one you first enter, then followed by stage 2, 3 and 4. As you descend into deeper sleep your brain frequency slows down. In stage 4 can it be slower than one cycle per second (delta sleep). After some time spent in stage 4, about 25 minutes, you return to stage 3 and 2, then straight into REM sleep. About 90 minutes has passed now since you started sleeping. 5-10 minutes is spent in this stage before you go all the way down to stage 4 again (also called non-REM sleep). When approximately 90 minutes have again passed, another REM-period start. This time the REM sleep lasts longer. And as time progresses less time in non-REM sleep is needed and more time is spent in REM sleep. After 4-5 hours you don't go lower than stage 2. Vivid dreaming takes place in REM sleep, so the more you sleep, the more time is spent in REM and the more likely it is that you may have a Lucid Dream.

[I don't know yet if my dream controls have been working as they try to manipulate me. But it looks like one sure way of eliminating this problem is to set an alarm clock to go off every hour or so, assuming that REM sleep is when they get in my head. I wonder though, if they have been communicating with me lately about Lily......I am not resistant to such activity, as I wouldn't even think of that as manipulation. How can you be manipulated into doing something you already want to do? I remember a couple days ago in a dream, it felt like I was being asked if she was a "passing fancy." It sounds crazy to even write about this, but there are too many imaginary-type-but not-imaginary indications to make me believe this is all real. It's crazy to even think she and I could get together, but yet I still want to say here in this imagined-but-not-imaginary-world that I think she is the most attractive woman in the world.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 February 2006 excerpt ends]





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:04 AM Pacific Time USA Saturday 02 June 2012