Sunday, June 17, 2012

The key. I flipped the key into the creek that day. But I had a spare. I left it buried for a few hours that cold 24 hour day I sat in the park.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: a normal life

Sun, 4/2/06 12:16 PM

To be able to step outside and walk around knowing that the people around me don't know who I am and that they aren't trying to deceive me with their conversations, I don't see how I will ever have that kind of life again. I go outside to sit in the sun, and people around me are deceiving me with their conversations. They are trying to communicate something to me for some reason, but they deceive me with their subterfuge, sometimes malicious, sometimes benevolent.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-04-21-queen_x.htm


Crowds cheer Queen Elizabeth II on her 80th

Updated 4/21/2006 11:28 AM ET

On a visit to the British Broadcasting Corp. on Thursday, the queen was asked what she wanted for her birthday.

"A nice sunshiny day — that would be nice," she said.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/4/2006 4:10 PM

I am tending to think that


is my son though. I think Lynda Carter may be his mother.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/22/07 10:43 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073449/

The New Original Wonder Woman (1975) (TV)

Release Date: 7 November 1975 (USA)

Plot Summary: After a dogfight with a Nazi plane, U.S. Air Force Steve Trevor crashlands on an uncharted island in the Bermuda Triangle

Lynda Carter ... Princess Diana / Yeoman First Class Diana Prince / Wonder Woman


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 November 2007 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniforms_of_the_United_States_Marine_Corps


Uniforms of the United States Marine Corps


The Uniforms of the United States Marine Corps serve to distinguish Marines from members of other services. Among current uniforms in the United States Armed Forces, the Marines' uniforms have been in service the longest.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/20/07 11:17 PM
There is some kind of post-hypnotic process that has been going on here. Certain phrases unlock key memories in my mind. But I think it is a multi-step process, in that only a combination of certain phrases will unlock something in my conscious mind. It is not that my memory has been erased, rather it is being supressed from my conscious awareness.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/03/07 3:24 PM
Another time she kept calling me and told me she was coming over to my apartment in Central and I really wanted to be alone but I knew she had a key and nothing was going to stop her from coming in. I came up with a plan and I flipped off the circuit breakers to all the rooms but the bedroom and locked myself in there. I knew she wouldn't know to look for the breaker; plus it was pitch dark in there. She came in anyway and was yelling something for a while outside my door before she finally kicked the door but she didn't kick it down.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 May 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/03/07 1:19 PM
It is probable that Phoebe doesn't even know the secret key that will fully unlock my mind because I probably would have heard it by now.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 May 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/15/07 4:10 AM
I did reach some kind of new level recently, as I progress towards my real identity. The thought occurred to me though that it will take some kind of medical process to fully restore my real memories. I don't know though. I don't know. I feel again I am on the verge of remembering something. I just don't see how it won't all come flooding back. I haven't had any more thoughts about the confusing memory of Stampede Pass. I was, and remain, confident there is a key to that memory conflict.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 May 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/29/07 3:28 PM
There must be a key in here somewhere that let me resign if I understand that my team has been infiltrated by the enemy and they are, for no good cause, preventing me from going home to my wife.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 August 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/07 9:44 PM
As soon as the final key turns associated with that particular detail locked in my mind, I should know where to start finding those details.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/05/06 3:06 AM
There was that day I have written about several times where I walked something like 25 miles down to Gas Works Park along the Sammamish/Burke Gilman Trail. A social worker had given me a bag of groceries earlier that day, but by then I had lost interest in food, having gone for over half of days in the prior month without eating and then when I did eat, it wasn't much. It took me 12 hours to limp down there with my plantar fasciitis in my right foot screaming, much as it does today having flared up again. I sat down there in that park for 24 hours, thinking that surely something was going to happen. But knowing that the zombies were up to no good as I sat there next to people eating hamburgers and milkshakes, probably for their momento photo's they could sell later on eBay or some other kind of zombie bullshit they were all up to.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 5 December 2006 excerpt end]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

00:48:40


Amy Robbins: All set. Where to?

H.G. Wells: Well, it's your city. I'll leave it up to you.

Amy Robbins: I know, something with a view.










1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

00:52:43


Amy Robbins: You think that's something you ought to see the Golden Gate.

H.G. Wells: What's that?

Amy Robbins: Oh, you gotta kidding me. Now, how'd you decide to visit this place? Stick a pin in a map or something?










1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

00:08:52


H.G. Wells: Twelve years ago, a French engineer harnessed the power of the sun to run a printing press. My time machine derives its power from the very same source.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:38:07 PM
Subject: Re: Journal May 20, 2006


I also thought more about that sci-fi series from a few years back, Back Step. And I realized that I am a chrononaut. There is a literary vehicle for time travel.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 7:47 AM
This is a lot similar to what I wrote about with the hyper-accelerated-outside-reality that I have written about several times. But again, I do not know if it is a literal invention I created long ago or if it is just a literary device I created and that I use in certain works, such as "Quantum Leap" and "Star Trek's" "The Nexus."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 February 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/11/08 5:22 AM
This reminds me of that hyper-accelerated reality that I have written about before and that was demonstrated in that recent "Battlestar Galactica" episode. I have thought several times about that recent episode because she noted how quiet was her surroundings. I find a great sense of attraction to that notion of having a place to go to where you know you can be completely alone for a while. I guess that is why I created that literary device.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 June 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:40 AM Thursday, January 13, 2011


The past.





I started having thoughts, beginning yesterday I feel certain, about specific details about when I travel into the past and that occurrence is due to happen sometime in the future from this present day.

I started thinking that there is a group of people out there today who meet me as travel from the future of this present time to that past time of the year 2005. They knew where to meet me because I gave them instructions before the year 1998 and that is why they will be there when I jump back into the past at some time in the future from today.

I have been thinking about how I was annoyed when I arrived at my destination in the mountains near Shelton and there was a group of people camped out at a place I wanted to go to. That was why I was feeling annoyed. That was my destination from a prearranged plan. I was annoyed because they were not supposed to be there or I was annoyed because their presence indicated that the plan required me to struggle along more just for my very survival, as I had to do.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:43 PM Saturday, January 14, 2012


Time After Time (1979)





Also for the first time today, and just now, I am watching the DVD I recently got for the 1978 film "Time After Time." I have absolutely no recollection of ever before watching that film on any form media or even when it premiered in the theatres.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 January 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37293

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Radio Address to the Nation on Armed Forces Day

May 17th, 1986

My fellow Americans:

We're broadcasting live today from Fort Myer, a military installation just outside Washington. And before me at this moment, looking tall and impressive, are members of the honor guard of the five branches of the military service: the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard. These proud units appear at special ceremonies and are always on hand to help me greet foreign heads of state at the White House. And believe me, the leaders of other nations have often commented on the snap, the polish, and the soldierly bearing of these troops. In fact, I sometimes think a few of our visitors are a little envious of "The Gipper," as our uniformed sons and daughters pass by in review. Well, okay, in my case, our uniformed grandsons and granddaughters. [Laughter]

But today we're all on hand at Fort Myer to celebrate a very special date in America's official calendar: Armed Forces Day. Today we set aside a few moments to pay tribute to the millions of Americans serving their nation in the cause of freedom all over the globe. Many of them are listening to me now, and as Commander in Chief I want to remind each of you in uniform how grateful your country is to you. Let me assure you that the millions of Americans going about their usual Saturday schedule and listening now join me in saying to you, "Thanks-thanks for being there, for keeping our homes and children safe, for keeping America free and at peace."

Now, I know you here with me and most members of the armed services listening at the moment aren't in your dress uniforms, and maybe—and I'm sure it only happens every now and then—your shoeshines aren't quite as bright as the ones I'm looking at here. But I know the sense of military professionalism, love of country, and commitment to freedom is just as strong. It's because of that patriotism and professionalism that you've left your homes and communities to become part of an extraordinary military tradition. Unlike so many other traditions, America's military history has been largely one not just of great battlefield victories but victories in the name of something beyond conquest or self-interest.

Here in America we've been fortunate to be the keeper and custodian of a dream—a dream that began this nation, a dream that millions of people hope to share in someday. And every member of America's Armed Forces has a special part in keeping that dream alive. The dream, of course, is freedom, and truly those of you in uniform today are freedom's honor guard.

The new patriotism that's alive in our nation today is reflected in these young people joining our military services. They're better educated, better trained, and as highly motivated as any time in our history. These young Americans look to a future they know will be free as long as America remains strong and her people resolute. But this revitalization of our military was a long time coming, the result of a lengthy legislative battle here in Washington.

Time after time in the postwar era, the American people have made it clear that those who trifle with our national security and oppose adequate military budgets will be held responsible on election day. And it's this kind of support from the American people that got a consistently reluctant Congress to vote the appropriations necessary to rebuild America's defenses. But old habits die hard, and much of what we've achieved is now in jeopardy. As one Congressman described the inconsistency, "We are marching down the mountain we have been marching up."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:05 AM Tuesday, July 19, 2011


Command: Time traveler communication portal define "navigation beacon"





Status: Time traveler portal communication command processor defines "navigation beacon" as a fictional literary device created by time traveler to simplify the communication of the time traveler and the time traveler portal communication command processor. The time traveler portal communication command processor understands that in the context of all current communications with time traveler there can be only one destination point for the next time travel jump. The next time travel jump for the time traveler is to a destination the time traveler is now labeling as "Mesa Anchorage" and that location is known to the time traveler portal and is the only possible destination for the time traveler and his pending time travel jump. The time of the jump for the time traveler will be instantaneous for the time traveler but only in the context of this current reality. There are two points in this current reality for that pending jump and one point, Point A of this current reality, is the point where the time traveler transitions into the time traveler portal and the destination point, and its fictional navigation beacon, is Point B of this current reality. The transition stage from Point A to Point B is instantaneous. But for the time traveler, based on information the time traveler has been relaying, the journey time for the time traveler, as measured by the time travelers temporal measurements of this current reality, will last from a possible period of 98 years minimum to a maximum computed possibility of 320 years. The time traveler portal communications command processor has absolutely no control over the reality of the time traveler while the time traveler is in the secondary transition stage. The time traveler portal can only transfer the time traveler to the beginning of the secondary transition stage, which is after leaving Point A, and then the time traveler decides when to leave the secondary transition stage and enter the exit for Point B, which is a component of what the time traveler is now referring to as the "navigation beacon."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 July 2011 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

00:08:53


H.G. Wells: ...to run a printing press. My time machine derives its power from the very same source.










1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

00:08:52


H.G. Wells: Twelve years ago, a French engineer harnessed the power of the sun to run a printing press. My time machine derives its power from the very same source.

Dinner guest: You can't be serious.

Dinner guest: This thing is propelled by sunshine?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080025/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Time After Time (1979)

Country Date

USA 31 August 1979





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072608/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother (1975)

Country Date

USA 14 December 1975










http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2010-09-17-iran-hostages-jimmy-carter_N.htm


USA TODAY


Jimmy Carter: Iran hostage rescue should have worked

Posted 9/17/2010 10:46 PM


WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Jimmy Carter felt his efforts to rescue U.S. diplomats held hostage by Iran should have worked but were thwarted by a "strange series of mishaps,"










1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

01:40:45


Amy Robbins: The newspaper was wrong.

H.G. Wells: Amy.

John Leslie Stevenson: Not so fast. We have a little unfinished business.

H.G. Wells: What more do you want?

John Leslie Stevenson: You know what I want. Give me the key. And you get the white queen.

H.G. Wells: All right. All right. You let her go and I'll throw it to you.

John Leslie Stevenson: Oh, no. My mother was rather an atrocious woman in her way but her many failings did not include raising mentally deficient sons. You throw me the key and I'll release the girl.

H.G. Wells: On your honor, John.

John Leslie Stevenson: You have my word as a gentleman.

H.G. Wells: [ throws the red key to his feet ]

John Leslie Stevenson: Now there's just one thing. I would have expected that you would notice by now I am not a gentleman. Say goodbye.

Amy Robbins: Goodbye, Herbert.










2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

01:00:12


US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: Who are you?

US Army Sergeant Doyle: Sergeant Doyle, Delta, Rooftop Unit.

US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: Why aren't you at your post?

US Army Sergeant Doyle: Why aren't you?





2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

01:12:38


US Army Sergeant Doyle - Delta: Anyway... what about you? Why the hell are you here?

US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: Their mother had very special blood. Natural kind of immunity to the virus. Not all genetic traits are passed on, you know. They can skip a generation










1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

01:31:04


San Francisco police lieutenant Mitchell: I see our Mr. Holmes called last night. What time would that be?

San Francisco police detective: That was at 2:45 a.m. Maybe he is psychic.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Time Machine (2002)


Jogger: Hey.

Alexander Hartdegen: Hello.

Jogger: Nice suit. Very retro.

Alexander Hartdegen: Thank you.

Jogger: Bet that makes a hell of a cappuccino.










1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

00:55:00


Amy Robbins: What about you? You married?

H.G. Wells: I wouldn't be here with you if I were.

Amy Robbins: Well, that's nice. A lot of guys - well, it's no big deal. I like that.

H.G. Wells: As a matter of fact, I'm also divorced, for similar reasons.

Amy Robbins: She wanted you to be a housewife?

H.G. Wells: She wanted me to be routine.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_After_Time_CD1.html


Time After Time


Well, H.G., which is it to be? The past or the future?
The past, surely. He'll want to meet Cleopatra.










1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

00:35:38


Amy Robbins: You here on a visit? Tourist type thing?

H.G. Wells: Um-hmm.

Amy Robbins: Well, if you don't know anyone, perhaps you will let me show you around. We San Franciscans are pretty proud of this old town.

H.G. Wells: Well, uh, yes, perhaps that might be nice.

Amy Robbins: It's your option. You've got the card. Give me a ring if you feel like it. My name's Amy.

H.G. Wells: A ring?

Amy Robbins: You know: dah-dah-dah-dah.

H.G. Wells: Dah-dah-dah-dah.

Amy Robbins: My number's on the card. What's your name?

H.G. Wells: Herbert Wells.

Carol: What was that?

Amy Robbins: That was a very cute man.

Carol: Uh-huh. That was a pickup. Against bank rules.

Amy Robbins: I don't care. At least he's not gay. Plus, I love the way he talks.

Carol: How about that suit? Early American.










1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

00:07:48


H.G. Wells: Gentlemen, I have called you together tonight to bid you farewell.

Dinner guest: Farewell?

Dinner guest: Where are you off to?

Dinner guest: Are you going abroad?

Dinner guest: Another holiday in Scotland?










1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

01:22:57


H.G. Wells: You know we could easily avoid this whole thing.

Amy Robbins: You mean give him the key.

H.G. Wells: No. I mean come back with me.

Amy Robbins: Back?

H.G. Wells: Yes. Back to 1893.

Amy Robbins: I'm a 20th century woman. I have a career and a mind of my own. Be reasonable. How am I gonna make it in 1893?

H.G. Wells: Is your work so important - it's your life we're talking about.

Amy Robbins: My work is my life. As much are yours or any other man's. Please don't start sounding like my husband. Wait a minute. What about forward?

H.G. Wells: Forward? You mean into the future. Yes! Of course - no. No. We're forgetting something. Him! I can't just leave him here to do what he likes.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:21 PM Pacific Time USA Sunday 17 June 2012