Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Get it? "transit facility." Har-de-har-har-har.




In recent days I started thinking again about how the ultraspace technology gateway would actually appear to me in the real world. My mind struggles to believe in such notions. I thought to myself a while about how my mind does not really grasp 'fantasy.' I can imagine and I have an imagination but to believe - truly believe - in such a concept as a gateway to an alternate reality and a gateway to a different period of time is really something that takes some thinking over in my mind. I can believe *in it* and I can believe in it enough to test my belief but I think to myself that if I really did believe - truly believe - then I could make it appear right now.

So in recent days I decided with a sense of certainty of how I would first see the gateway. I decided for the first time that I would see an unexplained shadow. I would look closer at that shadow trying to figure out where it comes from and that is how I would discover the gateway. The notion drives me crazy to a minor extent because I feel certain that shadow is already here now and I just haven't noticed it yet. I will find myself at some point where I come to understand that place has been here all this time and I just never saw it until I finally noticed it.

I decided to write this note because I was reading something this morning about measuring distance and triangles and that made me think about a time in the early 1990s when I was using a similar method to calculate the height of a very tall tree by measuring its shadow on the ground. Sure, seems to be a trivial memory but I wonder why I have any memories of the 1990s. I wonder if any of those memories are keys to something else.










http://www.slooh.com/transit-of-venus/

SLOOH SpaceCamera


Transit of Venus

Live coverage will be provided by Slooh on June 5, 2012


What are Transits?

When one celestial body passes in front of another, the result is either an eclipse, an occultation, or a transit.


History of Transits

By the early 18th century, astronomers realized that Venus transits offered them their only way to determine the distance to the Sun


SLOOH's 2012 Live Coverage

Much of the world, but not all of it, will witness at least part of this transit, the final one until December 11, 2117.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:44 AM
I must have created a literal "The Dark Side of the Moon" similar to the 1977 film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and I am now trying to rediscover where I created that site.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:46 AM
In that film, the site was the Devils Tower in Wyoming. I guess, as with those characters in that film, I am destined to struggle and suffer until I see something on television that matches the association I created and that I want to see.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:48 AM
I feel certain that location is somewhere in this state and that is why I still feel strongly compelled to stay in this state. This states is the namesake of George Washington, after all.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:49 AM
I am also somewhat challenged in that my range of mobility is severely limited by the fact that I am walking just about anywhere I go.

Maybe they will send me a Metro bus route to follow to the meeting place.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 August 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/16/07 10:18 PM
I have these "memories" of watching solar ecplises when I lived in De Queen. They are very specific "memories." One time, I was wearing a welder's helmet. Another time, I constructed a cardboard box to see the shadow of the eclipse. I put a piece of aluminum foil with a pinhole in it over a rectangular hole. The shadow would appear inside the cardboard box and correspond with the change of the eclipse.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 May 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/21/10 4:38 PM
At the very vague start of the dream that I think I woke up from earlier today I think, as I have been trying to remember today, that Bill Clinton gave me an assignment that had something to do with trees and so with a certain sense of confidence I was standing next to a treeline and I knew that I could determine the height of the trees, which were soaring above me, by measuring the length of the shadow on the ground. There was another dream sequence before that of which writing the last sentence made me think of but I cannot now remember that earlier dream sequence although I might remember it later. One problem I noted with my activity to determine the height of the trees, which all seemed generally the same height, was that the shadow of the tree I was going to measure stretched across a busy highway or major roadway. There were not a lot of cars going past at the time but there were just enough that I would not have time to keep the tape measure from being run over by a car and I did not want that to happen. I worked at it for a while and then I was on the other side of the road and I am not certain if I did get the shadow measured correctly. There are other scenes on that other side of the road and then I noticed that I had lost track of the shadow. I seemed to be too far down the dirt road I had been working on and I had been looking at the road and there were ruts in the road and standing water and I remember that I was stretching the tape measure and I was concerned about something and that concern might have been about snakes but I never did see anything.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/21/10 4:48 PM
After I noticed that I had lost track of the shadow there are some other details I notice around then but I am not clear on what happened next. I should have walked back the way I came but I seemed to travel through the woods in a direction of travel perpendicular to where I had been. None of the surroundings are specifically familiar but at the end of the dream I knew where I was. I seemed to have walked through the woods and I walked back out to that paved road again, which I seemed to have traveled parallel to while traveling from east to west, and I was standing there looking back towards the north-east and I was looking at that office complex building


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 March 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.flickr.com/photos/560/3599223361/


flickr


Ad Astra Per Aspera

This launch pedestal is the most striking structure remaining at LC-34. It was built to hold the heft of a Saturn 1 or Saturn 1B rocket - basically the truncated upper stages of the epic Saturn V. Several launches and tests were performed here but this site is best known for the events of January 27, 1967 - the terrible tragedy of Apollo 1. Here three of NASA's brightest astronauts (Gus Grissom, Ed White and Roger Chaffee) were incinerated by a lone spark in their pressurized all-oxygen cabin atmosphere during a dry run.

After one final launch in 1968 the facility was dismantled and the service structures were razed. The remaining concrete pedestal was preserved as a memorial and affixed with two plaques commemorating the memory of the three revered astronauts that lost their lives here.

The plaques read:

LAUNCH COMPLEX 34, Friday, 27 January 1967, 1831 Hours. Dedicated to the living memory of the crew of the Apollo 1: USAF. Lt. Colonel Virgil I. Grissom, USAF. Lt. Colonel Edward H. White, II, U.S.N. Lt. Commander Roger B. Chaffee. They gave their lives in service to their country in the ongoing exploration of humankind's final frontier. Remember them not for how they died but for those ideals for which they lived.

In memory of those who made the ultimate sacrifice so others could reach for the stars; Ad astra per aspera (a rough road leads to the stars); God speed to the crew of Apollo 1










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=50404

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Message on the Observance of Independence Day, 1994

June 27, 1994

As we celebrate July 4, a momentous and magnificent day in our nation's history, we give thanks for the liberties that our courageous Founders struggled to secure. Declaring the American colonies independent and free, these brave patriots risked everything they held dear to ensure a better future for their children and grandchildren. Today, we fiercely defend the once radical notion that each individual possesses rights that our government is obliged to respect and to guarantee. The powerful ideals for which the Founders fought have become standards of citizenship around the world.

Our country's Founders gave of themselves to create a better future. As heirs to their legacy, we can do no less. If we are truly to pay tribute to them, we must rededicate ourselves to using our precious freedoms with renewed responsibility. We must work together to rebuild our neighborhoods and bring healing to our torn families and communities. We must strive to end the violence that plagues our society and to give our children the chance to grow up in safe and supportive environments. On our nation's birthday, let us rededicate ourselves to making those choices in the same way Thomas Jefferson and his compatriots did so many years ago—with a hopeful eye toward the future.

Best wishes to all for a wonderful holiday.

BILL CLINTON










http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/651/239/158336/

Justia.com


651 F.2d 239: United States of America, Appellee, v. John D. Long, Appellant


United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit. - 651 F.2d 239

Argued Jan. 9, 1981.Decided June 12, 1981


To establish a violation of the RICO statute, the government must show that the enterprise affects interstate commerce.










From 8/13/1946 ( H.G. Wells - deceased ) To 1/13/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Clinton arrival in the Russia as scheduled criminal activity against the United States of America & all Bill Clinton activity ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" & the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 10/28/1988 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Feds" ) is 10299 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/13/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Clinton arrival in the Russia as scheduled criminal activity against the United States of America & all Bill Clinton activity ) is 10299 days



From 9/30/1941 ( premiere US film "Sailors on Leave" ) To 1/13/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Clinton arrival in the Russia as scheduled criminal activity against the United States of America & all Bill Clinton activity ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 1/13/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Clinton arrival in the Russia as scheduled criminal activity against the United States of America & all Bill Clinton activity ) is 1034 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/1/1968 ( premiere US film "No Vietnamese Ever Called Me Nigger" ) is 1034 days



From 11/8/1964 ( premiere US TV series "Profiles in Courage" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 10299 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/13/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Clinton arrival in the Russia as scheduled criminal activity against the United States of America & all Bill Clinton activity ) is 10299 days



http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=49854&st=&st1=#axzz1sxwTlANV


William J. Clinton


Remarks at a Welcoming Ceremony in Moscow, Russia

January 13, 1994


Thank you. Well, Mr. President, I am delighted to see you again and deeply honored to be in this magnificent hall which is a great testimony to the rich history, the leadership, and the greatness of your nation


NOTE: The President spoke at 9:16 a.m. in St. George's Hall at the Kremlin.


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1994_1176964


chron Houston Chronicle Archives


CRAGG HINES, HOUSTON CHRONICLE WASHINGTON BUREAU Staff, Houston Chronicle News Services

WED 01/12/1994 HOUSTON CHRONICLE


Beginning Thursday, Clinton will hold three days of meetings with Russian President Boris Yeltsin


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1994_1177209


chron Houston Chronicle Archives


NASA displays Hubble photos, proclaims telescope repaired

Houston Chronicle News Services

THU 01/13/1994 HOUSTON CHRONICLE


WASHINGTON -- A proud NASA showed off the first pictures from the restored Hubble Space Telescope today and pronounced the instrument fixed.

"The trouble with Hubble is over," Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., said at a news conference called by NASA to display the first pictures taken by the telescope. The Hubble was outfitted with a new main camera and improved optics for other instruments during a repair mission by spacewalking astronauts in December.

"The wonders we will show you today and the new discoveries we anticipate in the future are examples of exploration at its best," NASA Administrator Daniel Goldin said.










RED STORM RISING [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Tom Clancy


PRINTING HISTORY

G.P. Putnam's Sons hardcover edition / August 1986

Berkley mass-market edition / August 1987


Page 105

Chapter 11

Order of Battle

Shpola, The Ukraine

"You may proceed, Comrade Colonel," Alekseyev said over his radio circuit. He didn't say, Make a fool of me now and you will be counting trees!




- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:42 AM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 05 June 2012