Monday, June 25, 2012

But wait there's more. The full reason I had paused the DVD to make an official statement.




I still can't recall that guy's name. I feel certain I noted it before in my public journal. I just do not want to spend a few hours tonight trying to find it because I cannot recall any other distinct text associated with that reference and I would rather spend the next couple hours or less watching this DVD. I feel certain I had previously referenced a website indicating he died on 3 March 2003. He was another Microsoft lab rat who had outlived his usefulness for the survival of the life of Corbis Microsoft Bill Gates.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/L/Last_Boy_Scout_The.html


Last Boy Scout


Leather pants.
What's something like that run?
650.
650 dollars?
They're pants?
You wear them?
They don't have a TV in them?
I am very old.
Something stinks in here.
It's this statement. Hallenbeck's hiding something.
How do you know?
I know how his mind works! Every lie has 80%...
...truth to it. It's scary.
We looking at the same guy?
What are you looking at?
I see a guy who slept in his clothes.
That's what everybody sees.
- There's more? - A lot more.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:48 PM Pacific Time USA Monday 25 June 2012