Monday, June 11, 2012

So....essentially, I could leave now at any time.




I am never going to get, sitting here waiting, that sense there was nothing else I could have done to help all you dullards. I could keep going on for the next twenty years, and I have no doubts I would have plenty of content for generating reports for the next 20 years BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS!!!

YOU MORONS DON'T WANT ANY HELP!

YOU *WANT* TO LET CORBIS MICROSOFT BILL GATES KILL ALL OF YOU!!!

YOU DO *NOT* WANT ME TO STOP THEM!!!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:46:58 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: 841 days

To: "Kerry Burgess"

Kerry Burgess wrote:
It's been 841 days since I ran the Seattle Marathon. As I was waiting for the race to start, a very attractive young woman kicked my foot and I started talking to her. She was going to college in Provo and I described being out there the previous year for Ironman Utah. She told me that people say to stay out of that lake now because of "dead bodies" in it. I saw her later and she was far ahead of me in the race. I remember also thinking that people were watching me, beyond the normal spectating. I passed by a group of people and heard someone say "there he is." The next day at work, the director my group told me she had been there to watch the finish of the race. She described how she had accidently showed up or something like that, but I wasn't buying it. A cute woman at work that day was wearing clothes that looked suspicously similar to what I had wore for the race.

I think this was the 4th of 5 marathons I finished in a year period. I'm not sure of exact dates offhand but between Dec 2002 and Dec 2003, I completed 5 marathons, 2 sprint triathlons, and I trained for and participated in Ironman CDA, but I dropped out at the midpoint, completing the 2.4 mile swim and then 56 miles of the bike. I had developed serious cramps in my legs during the swim and a cramp in my lower leg was very painful. It was also extremely hot and I let myself get dehydrated. I could have probably taken some advil to relieve the pain in my leg, but being so dehydrated, I was worried about taking anything. I dropped out of the race and didn't really start regretting it until about 3 or days later, so that was an indication to me that I should have dropped out. If I had started regretting it right away, then I probably could have kept going on and at least finished the bike course.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:15 AM Monday, January 10, 2011


Vacation





When I was watching the 1994 film "Timecop" again on television a few hours ago there was one scene where I began to feel that feeling I associate with what seems to be a mostly forgotten memory of finally getting to take a vacation and that I know will be a great vacation. I don't know if there was a detail in that scene that brought that feeling to the surface or if I am sensing by some kind of paranormal means something else. I suspect the former; that there was detail in that one scene that brought to the surface those feelings. I wrote about that overall sense in my mind of finally getting to take a vacation, and the sense of anticipation in my mind about it, but I had forgotten all about that until I experienced it again a few hours ago as I watched that scene on television. I don't now recall which scene it was but I wrote once about how I will feel a great sense of accomplishment just before I finally get to leave this Godforsaken hell hole that is King County Washington State. I hope I am communicating directly to a specific person that will contribute to the success of my mission to leave this Godforsaken place.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:20 PM Thursday, July 14, 2011


Microsoft *is* Al Qaida.





That time in 2003 when I was still infiltrating Microsoft corporation in order to prosecute that racketeering and domestic terrorist organization and international terrorist organization I went out to Coeur d'Alene Idaho for the first Ironman triathlon that was being staged in that town.

I remember I was feeling sick because of the flu and I was annoyed because I got sick just before I was going to participate in that event and I knew that being sick was going to affect my performance over that course to swim 2.4 miles and then bicycle for 112 miles and then on foot for 26.2 miles. I was confident I could cover those distances and that I had the stamina to cover that much distance without taking a break but what I wasn't sure about was whether I would be able to complete the course in less than 17 hours as the race directors required. So when I got sick a few weeks before the race I was annoyed. I had been very sick with flu-symptoms while I worked at Microsoft, because Microsoft was poisoning me, as Bill Gates poisoned Susan Smith's kids and murdered them in Union South Carolina, in 1994, and so I had a good idea from past experience of how long the symptoms would persist.

I can still recall when I got out there to Coeur d'Alene I was still sick and I spent much of that first week in bed in my motel room and I wasn't able to go out and get in any pre-race exercise as I was planning to do. I can recall another bicycle rider pulling up beside me at one point on a day shortly before the race and we were talking and I mentioned that I was recovering from the flu and that I was worried I would not be able to finish the race.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 July 2011 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.cswap.com/1998/Sphere/cap/en/25fps/a/01_20


Sphere


1:20:56
You ever read this book,
Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea ?

1:20:59
I found it in the john.
Someone's misguided attempt at levity.

1:21:03
I always loved this book.

1:21:05
Could never get past page 87 though.
Too scary.

1:21:08
You seem strangely detached,
given our predicament.

1:21:11
I don't know, Norman.

1:21:13
With all your running around,
what have you accomplished?










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20031201&slug=marathon01m


The Seattle Times Search


Monday, December 1, 2003


Scenery, supporters offset runners' pain in Seattle Marathon

By J.J. Jensen

Seattle Times staff reporter

Braving temperatures in the low 30s, runners by the hundreds began arriving at Seattle Center before dawn yesterday in preparation for the 34th Seattle Marathon.










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20031201&slug=marathon01


The Seattle Times Search


Monday, December 1, 2003

Running

Seattle Marathon: Five-time winner runs through 'wall' of pain

By Jim Whiting

Special to The Seattle Times

Uli Steidl had an experience in yesterday's 34th Seattle Marathon that most marathoners can identify with: He hit the proverbial wall.

Though he still won the event for the fifth time in a row by more than five minutes — nearly a mile — in a time of 2:32:21, he jogged across the finish line in obvious pain and lowered himself to the artificial turf of Memorial Stadium for several minutes.










http://www.asiorders.com/view_event.asp?EVENTID=2292

Action Sports International

Professional Sports Photography

Ironman USA Coeur D'Alene

June 29, 2003 - Coeur D'Alene, ID



http://www.ironmancenter.com/results/index.php

Results List Control Panel

http://www.ironmancenter.com/results/results.php

Ford Ironman Coeur d'Alene 2003 Results

Showing all 1574 finishers.

OVERALL PLACE TOTAL TIME LAST NAME FIRST NAME RACE DIVISION DIVISION PLACE HAWAII QUALIFIERS










From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Image Comics "The Walking Dead" ) is 3914 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/21/1976 ( premiere US film "The Shootist" ) is 3914 days



From 9/30/1938 ( premiere US film "King of Alcatraz" ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 13854 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Image Comics "The Walking Dead" ) is 13854 days



From 3/24/1970 ( George Walker Bush was never a pilot qualified or even capable of controlled flight in any jet aircraft of any branch of the United States of America military ) To 10/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Image Comics "The Walking Dead" ) is 12251 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/19/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace" ) is 12251 days



From 12/28/1994 ( premiere US film "The Madness of King George" ) To 10/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Image Comics "The Walking Dead" ) is 3206 days

3206 = 1603 + 1603

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/24/1970 ( George Walker Bush was never a pilot qualified or even capable of controlled flight in any jet aircraft of any branch of the United States of America military ) is 1603 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) To 10/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Image Comics "The Walking Dead" ) is 3390 days

3390 = 1695 + 1695

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/24/1970 ( premiere US film "Catch-22" ) is 1695 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 10/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Image Comics "The Walking Dead" ) is 3214 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/21/1974 ( premiere US film "Newman's Law" ) is 3214 days


http://www.imagecomics.com/comics/2096/The-Walking-Dead-1


IMAGE COMICS


The Walking Dead #1

Written by: Robert Kirkman


On Sale: October 08, 2003


Series: The Walking Dead


Rick Grimes, Sheriff of a small town in Kentucky awakes in a hospitall. Comatose after being shot while on duty, Rick finds the world abandoned of all things living and is faced with walking undead










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075213/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Shootist (1976)

Country Date

USA 21 July 1976 (Los Angeles, California)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075213/fullcredits

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Full cast and crew for

The Shootist (1976)


John Wayne ... J.B. Books





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075213/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

The Shootist (1976)


John Bernard Books, a gunfighter approaching his 58th birthday, finds that he has rectal cancer and two months to live. He takes a room with Bond Rogers and her son, Gillom, to wait until death comes. Of course, his very presence starts off events in the town. The Marshal comes, prepared to die in a shootout, Gillom tries to idolize him, Bond first is disgusted and then pities him. Then, realizing that he will die in great pain, he comes up with an idea to go out with a bang.










http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2000/bush/cron.html

PBS Home

The Choice 2000

bush chronology


July 6, 1946

George Walker Bush is born in New Haven, CT


December 1966

George W. is arrested and charged with disorderly conduct


September 4, 1976

George W. is arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine for operating under the influence. He pleaded guilty, paid a $150 fine and had his driving privileges suspended.



http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui


Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge

November 2, 2000

Late Thursday evening, following a campaign rally in this tightly contested Midwestern state, Bush--with his wife, Laura, at his side -- told reporters news accounts of the incident were accurate


Bush said the timing of the initial news report, just days before Americans elect a new president, was "interesting." When asked where the story may have originated, he said, "I've got my suspicions."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071902/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Newman's Law (1974)

Country Date

USA 21 August 1974 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1589921/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Walking Dead" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Days Gone Bye (2010)


Morgan Jones: Hey mister, you even know what's going on?

Rick Grimes: I woke up today... in the hospital, came home and that's all I know.

Morgan Jones: But you know about the dead people, right?

Rick Grimes: Yeah, I saw a lot of that - out on the loading dock, piled in trucks.

Morgan Jones: No, not the ones they put down. The ones they didn't - the walkers, like the one I shot today. C'ause he'd have ripped into you, tried to eat you, taken some flesh at least. Well, I guess if this is the first you're hearing it, I know how it must sound... But listen, one thing I do know - don't you get bit. I saw your bandage and that's what we were afraid of. Bites kill you. The fever burns you out.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:18 PM Pacific Time USA Monday 11 June 2012