Sunday, June 24, 2012

I did it. I figured it out. My equations are active.




Yesterday I finally understood what is the secret. The notion has lingered in my mind for a very long time I finally understood yesterday. I can recall as far back as the year 2005 sitting there at my computer, where I spend virtually all my waking hours since then, when I had computer access again, and I had the strongest sense in my mind about how the answer was right in front of my nose and that was very annoying to me because I just could not understand what that meant.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE:----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25:22 PM

Subject: Re: Star Trek: TNG: First Contact, Nov. 22, 1996


There was that dream I had the other night, where I was inside a missile. I remembered today the similarity with this movie, in that Cochrane converted an ICBM into his warp ship. But why would someone create a connection between me and Cochrane? I didn't create warp drive in the past only to have someone block my memory of that, did I? It's funny, when I read something the other day about Data arguing with Einstein, it reminded me of something I was writing in my journal back in the early '90s. I was wondering why it was impossible to travel faster than the speed of light. A couple years ago I was writing about it again. The idea presented itself to me about why it was impossible, something about atoms not being able to work because electrons could not transfer energy faster than the speed of light. I wondered if it was possible to create some kind of process to transfer energy to those atoms, not unlike a cell's mitochondria works.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:18 AM Thursday, September 29, 2011


Then I seemed to be a sentry on a hill in downtown Seattle Washington. I was aware that I was totally alone in my role. I was also aware I was wearing a United States military uniform but I cannot visualize any details about it from the dream. I was there for a long time. Some kind of conflict started among a few local people that had walked up and I was trying to stay out of it. The next part I remember from the dream is that I was sitting in a room and there were people around me and one was the old woman whose dialog is consistent with the notion that I was seeing the star pattern of the Big Dipper constellation.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2011 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2004323637_kathigoertzen03.html

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

KOMO-TV anchor Kathi Goertzen having another brain surgery

By Florangela Davila

Seattle Times staff reporter

Kathi Goertzen, one of the most recognizable broadcasters in town, would so much rather be story teller than story subject. But here she is, on the eve of yet another brain surgery, being interviewed in her newsroom, stopping to field hugs from co-workers.

The KOMO-TV anchor is scheduled to have surgery Thursday morning to remove part of a tumor that has regrown at the base of her brain. It'll be the third time she's undergone the procedure in the past 10 years.

"I hate putting everyone through this again. I really do especially my friends, my family and loved ones," says Goertzen, 49. "It really stinks."


"Third time's a charm, right?" she wrote in an e-mail to her newsroom earlier this week, wanting to make sure she told the staff first before talking publicly.


During an interview, under exceedingly difficult circumstances, she is warm and open, gently cursing at herself when she feels like she's about to weep — "Where's the freaking Kleenex?"










Sliders [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Pilot

Wednesday 22 March 1995

Episode 1 Season 1 DVD video:

00:51:41


Rembrandt Brown: Look, I ain't heard nothing about no "American Underground." I mean, is that a band? Some kind of club? You tell me





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:51 AM Pacific Time USA Sunday 24 June 2012