Monday, April 01, 2013

Choke on it, parasite.




The sky was totally clear when I walked outside here in the Seattle metro area about 5 PM local time. This observation I write about here now is compelling considering the infrequent number of times I have walked outside in recent days.

I stepped outside and was walking away from my apartment and I looked up at the clear blue sky and I saw an inverted cross being formed by the contrail of jet aircraft.

I have seen a cross formed by contrails before in the sky above Seattle but that time before today was a cross with slanted limbs and that I read is known as a saltire.

The cross I saw today was just about perfectly horizontal and vertical.

The north-to-south side was already formed and I did not see it form.

The east-to-west side was being actively formed when I looked up at the clear blue sky.

The aircraft had just passed over the generally north-south side and the shape was unmistakable.

A couple minutes later I looked back over my shoulder as I walked back towards my apartment and the east-west side had dissipated. So that observation could have been made in only those few minutes I had decided to walk outside.

I was taking out the trash, which I have come to believe, is an exercise is transferring it from my apartment to Microsoft Bill Gates possession. I have come to believe that Microsoft Bill Gates even has been taking possession of the sewage plumbing discharge from where I live.





http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.03_%22Air_Part_3%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.03 "Air Part 3"


EXT—DESERT PLANET, DAY

[Scott is barely shuffling in his steps. He drops his pack, then his gun, barely crawling forward now. He looks up to find a crucifix statue of Jesus Christ stuck in the sand in front of him.]

FLASHBACK

INT—CHURCH

[Scott kneels in a church pew, weeping and praying. The crucifix from his mirage is behind the altar. A priest walks up to him and puts a hand on his shoulder.]

SCOTT
I have sinned, Father. I've failed you. I've failed Him. I've failed myself.

PRIEST
We have redemption through His blood.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_demonology


Christian demonology

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christian demonology is the study of demons from a Christian point of view. It is primarily based on the Bible (Old and New Testaments), the exegesis of these scriptures, the scriptures of early Christian philosophers and hermits, tradition, and legends incorporated from other beliefs.


Diabolical symbols


An inverted (upside-down) cross (particularly the crucifix) has also been considered a symbol of both the Devil and the Antichrist



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:32 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 01 April 2013