Sunday, April 28, 2013

Frontage




Based on the direction of travel I recall from that sleeping dream this morning I was traveling on the frontage road.

Looking the Google Streetview image I see the Coca Cola sign in front of the gas pumps at that Mobil station.

When I trace backwards the direction of travel I see the building just before there has a Re/Max office in it.

A red horse with wings and then before that a hot air balloon.

HEAT.

Also, I have dreamed before of that new Cooper River bridge. Within several days. Maybe during this month. I feel that was recently. I thought it was in San Francisco though. I was looking at on the map after waking up. A bridge that spans the bay and not the famous one. I don’t know. Could have been any bridge. BUT as I wrote recently before: I got a lot right except for the location.

Oh yeah. And after I made that post just before this one I walked farther on that Google Streetview and I found myself thinking of how compelling was the sight of those risers that support the weight of the bridge. If I was going to dream about a bridge I have never before seen in real life then that seems to be how I would dream about it. Why now though? And as I thought again about how that didn't make any sense: I have never before seen that bridge in real life so why would I dream about it anyway?


- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:28 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 28 April 2013