Monday, April 29, 2013

"The Fight Before Christmas"




1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


DJ voice recording tape: Well, it's time to reach into the old mailbag here. Got a letter from -

Samantha: Beam me up, Scotty.

Hector: Okay, girls. Hold it right there. You, the blonde, get into the light.

Regina: Wait. Why don't you just let my sister go. And maybe you and I can work something out.

Samantha: I'm not going anywhere!

Regina: Shut up!

Hector: You got the wrong idea. You, into the light. I'll give you to five. One, two... No? All right. Let's try it this way. Five, four, three -

Samantha: Okay, okay. Do you get a lot of dates this way?

Hector: Open your eyes. Okay. Hey, I know what you're thinking, but -

Regina: That you're a cretin?

Hector: Sweetheart, you haven't seen those freaked-out zombies running around here?

Regina: Yeah, I was jumped by one.

Hector: Well, you got off lucky. Me and this girl pulled into town this morning.

Samantha: You don't work here?










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-fight-before-christmas-1338761/


tv.com


The Simpsons Season 22 Episode 8

The Fight Before Christmas


While the others are sleeping, Marge writes a letter to Martha Stewart, who comes to Springfield and decorates the house in her own Christmas theme. But alas, this turns out to be a dream as well, as Homer and the kids present her with breakfast in bead, only to screw things up and decide to go out to eat.


AIRED: Dec 05, 2010





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1628667/quotes

IMDb


The Fight Before Christmas (2010)

Quotes


Martha Claus: You boys want to play soldier?

Bart Simpson: I can't think of a better way to celebrate Jesus' birthday.

[Martha puts poker stands on Bart's and Milhouse's heads, then wraps red tape around their bodies]

Milhouse Van Houten: I don't think I like where this is going.

Martha Claus: [Wraps tape over Milhouse's and Bart's mouths] I don't think anyone asked your opinion.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact


PICARD: Try and look as if you're having a good time.

SINGER: (singing 'Moonlight Becomes You')

PICARD: No, no, no, look at me. Try to act naturally. ...There he is.

(a blonde comes up, takes hold of Picard/Dixon Hill and kisses him)

PICARD: Ruby! This is not a good time.

RUBY: It's never the time for us, is it, Dix? Always a good excuse. (about Lily) Is this the case you're working on?

PICARD: I have to talk to Nicky. I'll see you later.

RUBY: Okay, but watch your caboose and dump the broad.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/BABF18

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge


Original Airdate on FOX: 14-May-2000


% In the backyard, Otto has a talk with his parents.

Otto's Dad: Son, your mother and I don't approve of this marriage, as we have not approved of any part of your life to date.

Otto: Well, the important thing is you came.

Otto's Dad: We're leaving. [they do]

Otto: Drive safe!










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


KIRK: Looks like somebody was trying to cook some eggs. ...Come on in. It's all right, it's my house. ...At least it used to be, I sold it years ago.

PICARD: I'm Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Starship ...Enterprise.

KIRK: The clock, ...I gave this clock to Bones.

PICARD: I'm from what you would consider the future, ...the twenty-fourth century.

(a dog barks in the doorway)

KIRK: Butler! ...Butler, how can you be here? ...He's been dead seven years.

ANTONIA (OC): Come on, Jim, I'm starving. How long have you been rattling around in that kitchen?

KIRK: Antonia! ...What are you talking about? ...The future? This is the past. ...This is nine years ago.

(Kirk gets a broken pair of spectacles out of a box)

KIRK: ...The day I told her I was going back to Starfleet.

KIRK: These are Ktarian eggs, ...It was her favourite. I was preparing them to soften the blow.

PICARD: I know how real this must seem to you, but it's not. This isn't really your house. We're both of us caught up in some kind of temporal nexus.

KIRK: Dill.

PICARD: I beg your pardon?

KIRK: Dill weed. ...In the cabinet, second shelf to the left, ...behind the oregano.

PICARD: How long have you been here?

KIRK: I don't know. I was aboard the Enterprise-B in the deflector control room... ...Stir these, will you?

(Kirk thrusts a hot frying pan into Picard's hands)

PICARD: Ow!

KIRK: The bulkhead in front of me disappeared. ...Then I found myself out here just now chopping wood, ...right before you walked up. Thanks.

PICARD: Look, ...history records that you died saving the Enterprise-B from an energy ribbon eighty years ago.

KIRK: You say this is the twenty-fourth century.

Picard: Aha.

KIRK: And I'm dead?

PICARD: Not exactly. As I said, this is some kind of...

KIRK/PICARD: Temporal nexus.

KIRK: ...Yeah, I heard you. ...Something is missing.

(the 'missing' two slices of toast pop up from the toaster)










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/BABF18

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge


Original Airdate on FOX: 14-May-2000


% The church organist starts playing "Wedding March", but Otto bakes a gesture
% and a band sets up and starts playing "Nothing but a Good Time". Becky
% pulls an electrical plug, stopping the music.

Becky: You got Poison to play at our wedding?!

Singer: We're Cyanide, a loving tribute to Poison.

Drummer: We need a ride home!

Becky: You expect me to walk down the aisle to a monster ballad?!

Marge: Let me talk to Otto.

Becky: Oh, that's okay. I guess this is sort of [sniff] our song.

Marge: Well, it doesn't have to be. Otto's just going to have to decide what's more important -- his heavy metal or you.


% Otto takes off with Cyanide in his bus, leaving Becky behind.

Marge: Becky, what have I done here? I'm so sorry!

Homer: In about fifteen minutes, I'd take off that wedding dress, or you're gonna look crazy.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0279113/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Good Girl (2002)


Justine: As a girl you see the world as a giant candy store filled with sweet candy and such. But one day you look around and you see a prison and you're on death row. You wanna run or scream or cry but something's locking you up. Are the other folks cows chewing cud until the hour comes when their heads roll? Or are they just keeping quiet like you, planning their escape.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2007/05/george-w-bush-thief-and-murderer.html - Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:47 PM THURSDAY, MAY 03, 2007


I “remember” Lesa Jewell asking me about that one time because she was confused why my maternal grandmother had the same last name as my paternal grandfather.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 May 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/BABF18

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge


Original Airdate on FOX: 14-May-2000


% Marge an Becky make dinner in the kitchen.

Marge: Now, Lisa's going through this phase where she doesn't eat any meat, so I usually sneak a little meat juice into her vegetables.

Becky: Wow, you're a real live Martha Stewart! I mean, without the evil.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:58 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 29 April 2013