Friday, April 05, 2013

The dreams.




The dream I had in the night hours last night before midnight was of me walking into my bedroom in that house on Hicks Road we lived at when I was in high school in Ashdown.

There was a lot of dreams I had while sleeping last night. Only having just now watched this scene on DVD, something I thought of doing only a short while ago, makes me think of how "Harold Lauder" was dreaming while sleeping and "The Dark Man," that lameoid actor that is supposed to identify Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and to deflect the fact that Microsoft Bill Gates was born 100% female and that Microsoft Bill Gates is a transvestite, showed "Harold" where the explosives were stored. "Boxes and boxes" of dynamite that "Randall Flagg" showed him in the dream. "Harold" gained knowledge during the sleeping dream that he would have not known of without that transference of knowledge.

So anyway the dream I had last night had some other details I still remember and that I don't write about here but the last part had me walking to the doorway of my bedroom and I was standing outside my bedroom and I heard several people in the bedroom and they were talking among themselves. The were going through boxes in my closet. I called out for them to identify themselves. I called out, standing there in the darkness, why they were going through my stuff. I then yelled out, standing there in the house that had only slight light illumination, that I wasn't going to hurt them. That was the point I woke up here in my bedroom. I never did see the people I heard talking in my bedroom as I stood outside the doorway. They never did say anything to me. They just stopped talking and rustling around as soon as I called out in the darkness for them to identify themselves.

I have been thinking since then about how there was the presence of my sister just before I went inside the house but I have been thinking since waking up that is one of those sleeping-dream details that is supposed to represent my sister-in-law.

Of my own free will I believe I have just caused - by making this blog post - I have just caused Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida to abort their active plans for the next mass violent attack by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida. I believe they will abort their active plans of mass destruction if I create reports that indicate I am aware of their next violent rampage.

Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida is creating incidents of mass destruction and violence as part of a larger plan by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida at genocide on this planet on a massive scale. The purpose of their subterfuge is to prevent retaliation against Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida for the successful genocidal activities of Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida.

You let Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida get away with mass destruction at the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001 and there is very good reason to believe you will let them get away from prosecution their next attack of mass destruction inside the United States which Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida this very minute is actively planning to conduct.





http://livedash.ark.com/transcript/stephen_king's_the_stand_(3_4)/8058/SYFYP/Saturday_September_04_2010/434479/


ark tv


Stephen King's The Stand


01:08:19 You're a card, hawk.
01:08:22 ..a wild card.
01:08:48 Do it, harold.
01:08:49 Go for it.
01:09:01 .. were you dreaming?
01:09:05 They'll be having regular meetings, won't they?
01:09:08 I mean, they'll have to.
01:09:13 Who?
01:09:14 Their committee, nadine!
01:09:15 Oh. I don't know. I guess.
01:09:19 And there's dynamite in the city storage shed, tons of it!










http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Stand_(TV_miniseries)

Wikiquote


The Stand (TV miniseries)

The Stand is a television miniseries, first broadcast in 1994, based on the novel of the same name by Stephen King


The miniseries version takes place in four parts, grouping four major themes of the original story. "The Plague" describes a lethal engineered flu that devastates the U.S. population, leaving only a smattering of people around the country. "The Dreams" explores these survivors' attempts to regroup, led by mysterious, opposing dreams of an old woman in Nebraska and a terrifying man in the West. "The Betrayal" shows the tentative rebuilding of civilization in Colorado, interrupted by a tragic betrayal. "The Stand" follows four of the survivors as they journey to make their stand against Randall Flagg, author King's archetypal man of evil.


[Harold is working on explosives in his basement, listening to "Boogie Fever". Nadine tries to get his attention by killing the music.]

Harold Lauder: What the hell are you doing? Don't screw with my disco, Nadine!

Nadine Cross: Is everything all right?

Harold Lauder: No.

[He holds up three sticks of dynamite, taped together and fused.]

Harold Lauder: If I had dropped this, you would be washing my guts out of your pretty white hair for the next two weeks.

Nadine Cross: I'm sorry.

Harold Lauder: Let me make a suggestion, my little disco queen. Take a walk.

Nadine Cross: Take a walk?

Harold Lauder: Yes! A walk. Because, you see, I have no idea how old this stuff is. I do know that old dynamite sweats pure nitroglycerin. So, take a walk, and, if you hear a very loud bang, that will probably be me going to that great disco inferno in the sky.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:55 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 05 April 2013