Tuesday, April 23, 2013

That's another Variable, yeLLo Pool P.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011583610096&sid=10520&sn=KIRO&st=201304232100&cn=7


excite tv


NCIS: Los Angeles (New)

7 KIRO: Tuesday, April 23 9:00 PM

Crime drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Resurrection

When the body of a cartel boss is stolen after a successful special task force mission, the team investigates a potential leak and find the missing remains.


Original Air Date: Apr 23, 2013










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/23/2006 9:22 PM
I’m thinking that Reagan is alive and well and all this represents what was happening to me as I slipped away from them. That last part about conversations that make no sense catches my eye. None of this would have made sense to me back then. Was it [ the year 2000 ] when I went down to the Silicon Valley to meet with Saratoga Systems?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 October 2006 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majorca


Majorca

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Majorca or Mallorca (Catalan: Mallorca; Spanish: Mallorca) is an island located in the Mediterranean Sea. It is the largest island in the Balearic Islands archipelago, in Spain.

The capital of the island, Palma



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:15 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 23 April 2013