Sunday, April 28, 2013

Freaked Out Simpsons Sunday 28 April 2013




About 7:20 AM local time today I started looking on the internet at the map of Charleston South Carolina.

Today is Freaked Out Simpsons Sunday so I am wondering what I will see later tonight if I watch that new episode broadcast on local Fox television. A few hours ago I read the episode description. Nothing about the description reminds me of the dream I awoke from this morning. I'm not really even certain if I will watch that episode later today. For one reason, they're getting just too stupid. They must be collaborating more with that idiotic "Family Guy" creator, he's some kind of mentally retarded guy.

So anyway, the dream while sleeping today was of me sitting in that Jeep Wrangler I used to own and I was filling out a crossword puzzle. I recall that the first parts of the dream that I can now recall was where I was finishing the last two entries in that puzzle. The second-to-last entry was something, I don't now recall the precise wording of the clue but it was something, I best recall now, something about why I would not finish the Ironman triathlon and the word I wrote into the four-letter box was "HEAT." The last entry had just two letters and I recall nothing about it now. My memory, as always, wants me to remember earlier details from that sleeping dream but none of those come to mind now. I suspect that is simply a mechanism of the human mind and of how I was slowly regaining conscious awareness after being asleep and the dreams become easier to recall because I am slowly regaining conscious awareness. And so the part I remember the clearest is that part I awoke from and got up out of bed to sit down at my desk.

I was driving along the road, presumably after the part about the crossword puzzle as sit by a road in the woods somewhere, some mountain area I have been thinking, and I was driving somewhere and then the part I can now best recall had me driving through a gas station.

I drove through the gas station but I didn't need fuel and I was only driving through there to get the other side. I remember containers of Coca Cola sitting next to the gas pumps. I turned to the right and onto a two-lane street and the intersection with a four-lane highway was right in front of me. I was stopped there at the traffic light and I recall waiting until I saw the light change and the double lights had clearly changed to green and then I pulled forward and turned to my left.

That's when I saw the road was climbing steeply upwards.

Off in the distance the roadway seemed to have rose to what would have seemed to be completely vertical. I could see the tail-lights of the cars that were traveling in the same direction I was driving. I don't know how far ahead in the distance that was. Maybe a mile.

So I continued driving and I was getting concerned. Mostly I was getting a serious case of fear of heights. The roadway was very steep and it was only one-lane. I could see it reach a point in the sky and I guess that is when it flattened out of began to decline but I couldn't see anything beyond the point. I was aware I was having to put my pressure on the gas pedal. I recall thinking there was other cars behind me and I vaguely now recall other thoughts such as how I could only go forwards.

I awoke somewhere at the point. I didn't reach the top. I could still see the tail-lights during the daytime of the cars ahead of me. I awoke feeling lousy because of the sense of the height and the sense, either while dreaming or after awakening or both, that my car was going to flip over backwards.

After being awake, very soon after waking up, I thought of how that image in my mind reminded me of that bridge across the Cooper River back in Charleston South Carolina. From a distance, leading up to it, the angle looks very steep but it didn't seem so bad when actually driving it. Then I started to remember that bridge was destroyed a few years ago.

So now I am looking at Google Streetview of that area of the bridge that is now over the Cooper River and I realize I had forgotten how close that is to Patriots Point. That place was starting location in the 1984 "The Philadelphia Experiment."

Even more interesting, as I now look on the map, is that the road layout does match what I saw in the dream. I decided to write this note because the gas station in the Google Streetview image is a Mobil gas station. In the image I can see the logo of the red horse with wings. I had seen that logo before of course but if you had asked me yesterday to identify the name of the company that matches that logo I really doubt I would have know it. Besides, I have not even purchased gasoline since the year 2005. I'm not even certain if there are Mobil gas stations here in Washington State. There might be. I don't know. My horizons have shrunk drastically. I wrote to a friend recently that the time I walk outside to take out the garbage feels similar to what I guess is the same as a prisoner who gets an hour outside his prison cell everyday among the other prisoners.

I write about it now because I wonder what kind of observations I will make later today. These so-called Freaked Out Simpsons Sundays are the best for this sort of work because there is less probability of something being staged live. I wonder if something complex could be drawn by them and produced in less than twelve hours.

And then if they could, then why? Why would they do that? What compels them so strongly to do that kind of stuff against me?

Those clowns follow me around outside every day but why are they trying so hard to get acquainted?

Why are they so FRIGHTENED of me?





https://maps.google.com/?ll=32.802498,-79.8929&spn=0.008053,0.016512&t=h&z=17&layer=c&cbll=32.8026,-79.894999&panoid=0DBXBjziSTWwLQ9K0Yzzzg&cbp=12,263.01,,0,7.92

Google maps


Johnnie Dodds Boulevard / Magrath Darby Boulevard, Mount Pleasant, United States



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:56 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 28 April 2013