Saturday, April 06, 2013

They've got us surrounded.




Yeah, that's been very consistent. I can see how future data could cause the observations I make now. The pattern I see tells me nothing about what happens though. The pattern shows me only what I intend to do at some point in the future from this present day. Hell, as I wrote, I am causing that unpredictably itself. I am giving them ideas by writing it here.

In my blog post immediately before this one I used the term 'consistent' and I started thinking later that's not entirely accurate. The notion is simply that the idea is associated with that dream I had that was the most intense sleeping dream I recall having before. I suspect it is something similar to an exclamation point to a message that was sent to me so any notion I associate with that event seems to have more weight.

I have also been thinking of an alternative explanation to my so-called counter-paradox and time-traveler effect theories. The alternative explanation is simply that I am causing the past here now in the present time.

Anyway, I love how dramatic this is:





http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_2.06_%22Trial_And_Error%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 2.06 "Trial And Error"


FRANKLIN
And the aliens?

RUSH
They were never a threat. If Chloe had managed to send a signal telling them our position, it would have logged on that screen right there.










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-universe/trial-and-error-1361149/


tv.com


Stargate Universe Season 2 Episode 6

Trial and Error


AIRED: 11/2/10










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-universe/cloverdale-1357996/


tv.com


Stargate Universe Season 2 Episode 5

Cloverdale


AIRED: 10/26/10










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_2.05_%22Cloverdale%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 2.05 "Cloverdale"


SCOTT
Um, is there anything else we need to talk about?

RUSH
I don't know. Is there?

SCOTT
I've been having this feeling. I don't know how to describe it.

RUSH
Something's not quite right.

[Scott rushes back to the desk anxiously.]

SCOTT
Yes, yes, something-something is definitely wrong here, and I'm… To tell you the truth, I think I'm…I think I'm losing it.

RUSH
Have you spoken to your father?

SCOTT
Every time I try to say something, he tells me everything's great. I should just be happy.

RUSH
Ah. The sage advice of a great man.

SCOTT
I can see it in his eyes.
(anxious)
Oh, I am scared.

RUSH
Well, you know, I'm not a great man, Matthew, but I can tell you that fear, well, it's just one of those things in this world that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're truly alive. And I can tell you that you're alive…until you're dead. You are going to die, Matthew. We all will…eventually.

SCOTT
(nodding, distant)
Uh, yeah.

RUSH
(casually)
So. Seven o'clock, then.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:10 PM Sunday, October 31, 2010


A round in the chamber and the safety off.





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP013240020001&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201010311900&cn=697

excite

The Walking Dead (New)

697 AMCHD: Sunday, October 31 7:00 PM

Science fiction

Days Gone By

Cast: Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Laurie Holden, Steven Yeun, Jeffrey DeMunn, Emma Bell

Original Air Date: Oct 31, 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/days-gone-bye-1355050/


tv.com


The Walking Dead

Days Gone Bye

Season 1, Episode 1, Aired Oct 31, 2010


Morgan yells for Rick to answer the question honestly like common courtesy.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_2.06_%22Trial_And_Error%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 2.06 "Trial And Error"


BRODY
(to Volker)
Man, you were there. Tell them.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:32 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 06 April 2013