Sunday, April 14, 2013

Jumper




See, I would ignore this observation if not how intensely powerful was that dream.

I have ridden my Litespeed bicycle through there a few times. There is a bicycling trail right next to the library.

So what I wonder now is if you were in the water, in the water that is that creek, that creek is labeled Cedar River, presumably because resin-bearing trees line the path of the waterway, if you floated under that library, I wonder if there is a light literally constructed into the structure of that building of learning.

I was tracing down a sleeping dream I had on the 12 April 2013, another prescient dream that was consistent with when I later that day watch the DVD to view for the first time the "Stargate: Universe" episode "Alliances," where in my prescient sleeping dream I was pulling down rocks in a very claustrophobic setting as I maneuvered my bicycle through the small opening I created and as I saw the shredded front tire of my bicycle on the other side I was hoping a car wouldn't run over me from the other direction, and as I looked at the map today I thought of this. I followed sights I saw in the dream to a T-insection with a "No Shooting" sign on it I had never noticed before, and besides I have have rode my bicycle through that area since probably about the year 2000 and only then I went through there maybe one time. I doubt I took that route more than one time. I was following Grace and she directed Lynn and I on that bicycle trip, as best I now recall that's where we rode through. Anyway I think we rode through Renton that day and we saw that library. I know I rode through that area of the library later myself.





https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.482293,-122.202478&spn=0.00115,0.002064&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=47.48223,-122.202846&panoid=TqmkN7yoBz1Fyb35goF7Cw&cbp=12,117.5,,0,6.05


Google maps


1020 Bronson Way North, Renton, Washington, United States










2008 film "Jumper" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:04:09


David Rice: [ narrating ] And that's how it happened the first time. One second I'm a goner and the next thing I know I'm at the Ann Arbor public library.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Omega Man (1971)


[hearing the "Family" loudly holding a book-burning revel]

Robert Neville: At it again, I see? What will it be tonight? Museum of Science? Some library? Poor miserable bastards.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/trivia

IMDb


The Omega Man (1971)

Quotes


Black Power Lisa: Will one bottle be enough?

Robert Neville: It's genuine 160-proof old Anglo-Saxon baby.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:48 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 14 April 2013