Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cross word




I had to think about that several times before I got it: *cross* word.

On the other side of the major highway that leads to that new Cooper River bridge is an Extended Stay America. I wouldn't have even noticed it but I had the Google Streetview image parked in front of that Re/Max office and then I did a 360 degree from that location and I caught a blurry glimpse of the street sign.

I still don't recall anything about the last entry in the crossword puzzle I saw in my sleeping dream this morning. Also, I never do crossword puzzles. I never was that much into them but sometimes, maybe 25 years ago, I would work on one sometimes.





http://www.crosslandstudios.com/property/Crossland-Economy-Studios-Spokane-Valley-hotel.html


Crossland


Reserve Online


Crossland Economy Studios - Spokane - Valley

12803 East Sprague

Spokane, WA 99216


Extended Stay America | Extended Stay Deluxe | Homestead Studio Suites | Crossland Economy Studios | Studio PLUS Deluxe Studios



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:49 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 28 April 2013