Friday, April 26, 2013

Fabricated reality




And the crucial detail I forgot to include along with my notes about fabricated reality is the reason I was thinking about that line of thought. The notion satisfied the possibility that I do not actually become a time-traveler.

The notion is that reality has been restructured around the existence of me as a time-traveler.

A time-traveler that is myself would have had to exist, but as I think about that line of thought, that time-traveler will never be me, me that sits here now writing this note.

The universe was restructured in whole or in part to accommodate the existence of me the time-traveler. But that is never me. That is me that would have become a time-traveler in the future relative to the present day. But there is never a divergence, the line of thought I had recently establishes. That line of thought considers that a divergence never happens. A time-traveler version of myself was structured into the universe and that restructuring event might have happened simply because I have those thoughts in my mind in these recent months and recent years. That micro-technology restructured key elements of reality to match that notion of me as a time-traveler. People's DNA was restructured. People's minds were restructured to match that new truth.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:03 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 26 April 2013