Thursday, April 04, 2013

4-4-1-3




http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.14_%22Human%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.14 "Human"


INT—RUSH KITCHEN

[Gloria and Rush sit across from each other at the kitchen table. Rush, as usual, is working in his notebook.]

GLORIA
I've spent most of the last twenty years watching what I ate, denying myself the things I most loved. And now, I could eat anything I want, and nothing seems appealing.










http://blogs.airspacemag.com/daily-planet/2012/07/telstar-turns-50/


AIR & SPACE

Smithsonian


July 10, 2012

Telstar Turns 50

Launched 50 years ago today, Telstar (developed by Bell Telephone Laboratories for AT&T) was the first satellite to relay live TV signals.

On July 11, 1962, a ground station in Andover, Maine, sent a signal to the Telstar satellite that was processed and amplified, then resent to ground stations in the United Kingdom and France. The French station (at Pleumeur-Bodou in Brittany) reported that the images and sound came through clearly



http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=FB0A16FE3C59137B93C3A8178CD85F468685F9

The New York Times

Article Preview

TV: Telstar and World Broadcasting; First Show by Satellite Conveys Excitement

By JACK GOULD ();

July 11, 1962,

, Section , Page 71, Column , words

[ DISPLAYING ABSTRACT ]

THE first television pictures received last night from the communications satellite Telstar had excellent quality and stability. If the inaugural program hardly seemed worthy of so historic an occasion, the realization that the pictures were reaching one's home via space imparted its own sense of excitement.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.14_%22Human%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.14 "Human"


INT—UNIVERSITY LECTURE HALL

[Rush stands in the front of the lecture hall, talking to a large group of students in the auditorium-style classroom.]

RUSH
Okay, who can tell me the significance of Shor's algorithm?

[He nods to a male student, who stands.]

STUDENT
Uh, it's a quantum algorithm used for integer factorization. It's important because it can, in theory, be used to break the widely used public-key cryptography scheme known as RSA. RSA is based on the assumption that factoring large numbers is computationally infeasible. Uh, this assumption is valid for classic computers. No classical algorithm is known that can factor in polynomial time.

[While the student has been speaking Rush hears the string music and sees Ancient formulas passing by him in a telescopic effect as he focuses on the student.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.14_%22Human%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.14 "Human"


INT—RUSH'S STUDY

[Rush lies on his couch, surrounded with paper. He listens to the song "English Rose". He remembers happy times with Gloria from the past. Daniel leans against the door frame and knocks on it.]

DANIEL
Dr. Rush? I-I'm sorry. I rang the bell several times. The, uh, the door was open.

[Rush turns off the music.]

RUSH
Yes.

DANIEL
Your, um, nose is bleeding again.

[Rush grabs a fresh tissue and blots it.]

DANIEL
I've got some great news. Our source inside the Lucian Alliance has come through. We've got the location of a planet that might just suit our power requirements.

RUSH
Well, that's…terrific.

DANIEL
I thought you'd be more excited. I-I mean, it's going to take some doing. There's a-a mining outpost being run by a small—

RUSH
(interrupting)
Dr. Jackson do you understand anything…on that board?

[Rush points and Daniel stares at the whiteboard of formulas for several seconds.]

DANIEL
(clearing throat)
Uh, no, not really, why? Should I?

RUSH
No. I don't either. I didn't expect it to just present itself. I mean, why should it? It's a code. It's meant to be hidden.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.14_%22Human%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.14 "Human"


RUSH
No. I don't either. I didn't expect it to just present itself. I mean, why should it? It's a code. It's meant to be hidden.

DANIEL
A code for what?

RUSH
Destiny.

[Daniel looks at him blankly.]

RUSH
This is all information stored in her memory banks. At least, I suspect, a small fraction of it. All completely meaningless to me in this form, without context. And unfortunately, I don't think staying here any longer is going to make it much clearer.

DANIEL
Are you going somewhere?

RUSH
Yep. I'm done.

[He reaches for the door handle of the "exit" to his dream, a closed metallic door next to the doorway of the study.]

DANIEL
How's your wife doing?

[Rush pauses and leans against the door.]

RUSH
She's dying. Today, actually.

DANIEL
(softly)
I really am sorry.

RUSH
Yeah, so am I.

DANIEL
Shouldn't you be with her?

RUSH
You keep saying that.

DANIEL
Yeah, well, it's true, isn't it?

RUSH
What's the date today?










From 11/21/1962 ( premiere US film "Girls! Girls! Girls!" ) To 4/23/2010 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate: Universe"::"Human" ) is 17320 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2013 ( --- ) is 17320 days



From 11/21/1962 ( premiere US film "The Wild and the Naked" ) To 4/23/2010 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate: Universe"::"Human" ) is 17320 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2013 ( --- ) is 17320 days



From 11/21/1962 ( premiere US film "It's Only Money" ) To 4/23/2010 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate: Universe"::"Human" ) is 17320 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2013 ( --- ) is 17320 days



From 11/21/1962 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Dick Van Dyke Show"::"The Night the Roof Fell In" ) To 4/23/2010 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate: Universe"::"Human" ) is 17320 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2013 ( --- ) is 17320 days



From 3/18/1898 ( Matilda Joslyn Gage - deceased ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 34640 days

34640 = 17320 + 17320

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2013 ( --- ) is 17320 days



From 7/11/1962 ( the first Telstar 1 satellite transatlantic television transmission from orbit of the planet Earth ) To 4/4/2013 ( --- ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 3/10/2004 ( premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) To 4/4/2013 ( --- ) is 3312 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/27/1974 ( premiere US film "Blood for Dracula" ) is 3312 days



From 2/13/1957 ( premiere US film "Funny Face" ) To 7/16/2004 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) is 17320 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2013 ( --- ) is 17320 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0559836/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"The Dick Van Dyke Show"

The Night the Roof Fell In (1962)

Country Date

USA 21 November 1962

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0559836/

IMDb


The Dick Van Dyke Show: Season 2, Episode 9

The Night the Roof Fell In (21 Nov. 1962)


In an episode with overtones of "Rashomon," Rob and Laura each have an extremely trying day, and end up having a terrible fight. Three versions of the incident are shown -- one from Rob's perspective, one from Laura's -- and the way that it really happened.


Release Date: 21 November 1962 (USA)










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.14_%22Human%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.14 "Human"


INT—CHAIR ROOM

[The chair restraints retract. Rush leans forward, half-collapsing out of the chair.]

TJ
Doctor Rush?

[Brody and Young reach out to brace Rush from falling.]

YOUNG
Rush, now listen to me. We've got five minutes to stop this ship from jumping into FTL.

RUSH
(bewildered)
What?

YOUNG
(insistent)
People's lives are depending on it.

RUSH
(weakly, collapsing back)
I-can't-can't…I can't do that. I can't do that. I can't do anything about that.

[He bends over, groaning in pain. Brody and TJ help lower him to the footrest of the chair. Young leaves.]

INT—GATE ROOM

[Young enters. James's team are already in the gate room, standing as an honor guard. Riley is by the controls.]

[The conversation switches from Young to the cave.]

YOUNG
Lt. Scott, can you hear me?

SCOTT
Yes, sir.

YOUNG
We can't stop it.

[Scott and the others exchange resigned looks.]

SCOTT
Understood, sir. God be with you, Colonel…all of you.

YOUNG
It's not over, son. Don't give up.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.14_%22Human%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.14 "Human"


INT—DESTINY MESS HALL

[Chloe sits alone at a table. She sees Eli take a tray and pass by her table to sit alone across the room. She goes over and sits across from him.]

CHLOE
Hey.

ELI
Hey.

CHLOE
Are we okay?

ELI
(flatly)
Sure. Why not?

CHLOE
You chose to sit here by yourself instead of with me.

ELI
You looked busy.

[She looks down. Eli watches her expectantly.]

CHLOE
I need to know that we're going to be okay. I know you think that I betrayed you, and I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. It will never happen again. Your friendship means too much to me.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050419/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Funny Face (1957)

Country Date

USA 13 February 1957



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050419/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Funny Face (1957)


Audrey Hepburn ... Jo Stockton



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050419/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

Funny Face (1957)


Fashion photographer Dick Avery, in search for an intellectual backdrop for an air-headed model, expropriates a Greenwich Village bookstore. When the photo session is over the store is left in a shambles, much to salesgirl Jo Stockton's dismay. Avery stays behind to help her clean up. Later, he examines the photos taken there and sees Jo in the background of one shot. He is intrigued by her unique appearance, as is Maggie Prescott, the editor of a leading fashion magazine. They offer Jo a modeling contract, which she reluctantly accepts only because it includes a trip to Paris. Eventually, her snobbish attitude toward the job softens, and Jo begins to enjoy the work










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056023/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Girls! Girls! Girls! (1962)

Country Date

USA 21 November 1962



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056023/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Girls! Girls! Girls! (1962)


Elvis Presley ... Ross Carpenter










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056023/trivia

IMDb


Girls! Girls! Girls! (1962)


Quotes


Back Up Singers: [singing] Return to sender / Return to sender.

Ross Carpenter: [singing] I gave a letter to the postman, he put it in his sack. / Bright and early next morning, he brought my letter back.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056023/trivia

IMDb


Girls! Girls! Girls! (1962)


Quotes


[last lines]

Ross Carpenter: [singing] I'm just a red blooded boy / And I can't stop thinkin' about Girls! Girls! Girls! / Girls! Girls! Girls! / Girls! Girls! Girls! / Girls! Girls! Girls! / Girls! Girls! Girls! / Girls! Girls! Girls! / Girls! Girls! Girls!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0153836/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Wild and the Naked (1962)

Country Date

USA 21 November 1962 (Los Angeles, California)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0153836/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

The Wild and the Naked (1962)


Paulette, a nude model from France, has recently settled in the United States with her husband, a photographer. After dropping her husband off at his studio, she goes to work posing for a nudie photographer. During a break from the photo session she falls asleep and dreams that she visits a night club, goes hitch-hiking, and is chased through the woods and along a riverbank by a crazed would-be rapist who ties her up. She is rescued by a handsome man and is later chased by an ape. The handsome man is temporarily abducted by four naked native women who drag him into the river and dance to rock 'n' roll music.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056110/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

It's Only Money (1962)

Country Date

USA 21 November 1962



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056110/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

It's Only Money (1962)


Lester is a clumsy and awkward TV repair man who is nevertheless gifted technically. In helping out a friend, he is drawn into a mystery involving a missing heir in a rich family. He begins to notice little things, like how much those family portraits look like him. Surely..no..he can't be...can he ?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/trivia

IMDb


Dawn of the Dead (2004)


Quotes


Andre: Hey, my man. You know, I hear you talking a lot. You know, you're always saying something. Who the fuck are you that we should listen, huh? What are you, like, in Special Ops? You in the Marines? What the fuck do you do?

Michael: I sell televisions at Best Buy.

Andre: [to Kenneth] Wow.

[chuckling]

Andre: Hey, Officer, how you like following a guy that sells TVs?

Kenneth: About as much as I like following a guy who steals them. I'm not following anyone.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Country Date

USA 10 March 2004 (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071233/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Andy Warhol's Dracula (1974)

Blood for Dracula (original title)

Country Date

USA 27 November 1974





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0627995/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Alec Newman

Date of Birth

27 November 1974, Glasgow, Scotland, UK

Birth Name

Mark Newman










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-universe/human-1266509/


tv.com


Stargate Universe Season 1 Episode 14

Human


While experimenting with the ship's computer, Rush flashes back to a time of personal tragedy.


AIRED: 4/23/10










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.14_%22Human%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.14 "Human"


GLORIA
You'd rather die than fail? What have you become, Nicholas? The things you've done. That's not who you are, it's not you.

RUSH
I always had it in me…to make the hard decisions. I have reasons. Good reasons.

GLORIA
To hurt people? Are you sure? You tell yourself my death gave you courage. In truth, it made you callous. You're not the man I loved.

RUSH
(softly)
He died with you.

GLORIA
I was never your conscience, Nicholas. You still have one of your own, you just need to listen to it. Some people live their whole lives and never find what we had. Don't let what happened to me change you this way. It's nobody's fault.

[He begins to weep.]

RUSH
(brokenly)
I know…I know that.

GLORIA
It's one stupid gene, passed on to me by my mother, incapable of performing its one simple function—to repair damaged DNA.

[Rush stares in sudden realization. Gloria notices and smiles.]

GLORIA
That's it, isn't it? That's why you're here?

[Rush looks up and spots the "exit" door in between windows to the exterior of the hospital room. He sighs.]

GLORIA
Of course. Go.

[He kisses her hand, holding it close to him as he sobs.]

GLORIA
(holding back tears)
I know how much you loved me. Stop taking it out on everyone else.

RUSH
(weeping)
I haven't forgotten you, Gloria, and I never will.

INT—CHAIR ROOM

[The chair restraints retract. Rush leans forward, half-collapsing out of the chair.]

TJ
Doctor Rush?

[Brody and Young reach out to brace Rush from falling.]

YOUNG
Rush, now listen to me. We've got five minutes to stop this ship from jumping into FTL.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matilda_effect


Matilda effect

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Matilda effect is the systematic repression and denial of the contribution of women scientists in research, whose work is often attributed to their male colleagues. This effect was first described in 1983 by science historian Issac Asimov.

It is named after the U.S. women's rights activist Matilda Joslyn Gage, who first observed this phenomenon at the end of the 19th century. The Matilda effect is related to the Matthew effect, which states that eminent scientists will often get more credit than a comparatively unknown researcher, even if their work is similar.

Rossiter provides several examples of this effect: Trotula, an Italian physician (11th–12th centuries), wrote books which were attributed to male authors after her death, and hostility towards women as teachers and healers led to her very existence being denied.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.14_%22Human%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.14 "Human"


RUSH
What's the date today?

DANIEL
You say your wife is going to die today, but you don't remember what day it is?

RUSH
No, please, please, please. Just tell me.

DANIEL
April 6th.

RUSH
April the sixth…

[The phone rings. Rush snatches it up and starts speaking before the person on the other end can say anything.]

RUSH
She's taken a turn for the worse. The doctors say the situation's very grave. They don't think she's going to make it through the day. Thank you.

[Daniel watches Rush hang up the phone and erase some of the formula on the white board. Instead he writes in large letters "April 6". His nose is still bleeding.]

RUSH
April 6.

DANIEL
What does that mean?

RUSH
I don't know, but Gloria didn't die on April 6th.

[He erases the word "April" and replaces it with "4".]

DANIEL
Well, it's not the ultimate answer to life, the universe, and everything. That's forty-two. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

RUSH
(distractedly)
Yes, thank you. You've been very helpful.

EXT—RUSH ENTRANCE

[He leaves the room to walk out to front door. He stares at the house number, "46" and reenters the study.]

INT—STUDY

RUSH
The address of this house is number four, not forty-six.

[Daniel stares at Rush expectantly.]

RUSH
Why does it say forty-six on the door?

DANIEL
Well, forty-six divided by two is twenty-three. I'm sure you've heard of the "Twenty-Three Enigma".

[He sits on Rush's couch.]

RUSH
Yeah, it refers to some…ridiculous notion that everything and anything is connected to the number twenty-three.

DANIEL
Most rational people acknowledge the enigma is merely evidence of the mind's power to perceive truth in almost anything.

RUSH
(thinking)
And if you look for it, you're going to find it.

[He remembers the alarm clock says 6:46 and that he wrote the time in his notebook. He also remembers seeing "46" as the first two numbers on the license of the car he spotted just before first meeting Daniel. The priest was reciting
Psalm 46 during the church service, as indicated by Gloria's bible. He spotted 46 birds taking flight in the park with Gloria. The last answer to a paper in his classroom was number 46. There were more in the formulas.]

RUSH
So, what is this? Is this my mind playing tricks? Am I seeing something that's not there? Convincing myself this is somehow signifi—significant? Gah!

[He grimaces in pain and clutches his left arm and chest.]










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/223449/Matilda-Joslyn-Gage


Encyclopædia Britannica


Matilda Joslyn Gage


Matilda Joslyn Gage, née Matilda Joslyn (born March 25, 1826, Cicero, N.Y., U.S.—died March 18, 1898










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 3:14 AM
Damn, my left shoulder has really started hurting the past hour or longer. It is something that is close to my shoulder, actually, but under the clavicle and the pain in on my back to, about where the shoulder blade would be. The pain is almost bad enough that I cannot really move my left arm, although it is not that bad. The feeling may be closer to a muscle spasm in the area of my left shoulder blade.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 1:58 PM
My left shoulder is still just as painful as it was when I noted it


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM


I have not had any similar aches and pains as this problem with my shoulder, which still lingers slightly, in a long time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 November 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.14_%22Human%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.14 "Human"


INT—CHAIR ROOM

[TJ takes away her stethoscope from checking Rush's heartbeat. She sees Young enter.]

TJ
Sir, he just suffered some sort of cardiac event. He seems somewhat stabilized, but I don't know how much more of this he can take.

YOUNG
Leaving him in there is going to kill him.

TJ
I think so, sir. It's just a matter of time.

YOUNG
(to Brody)
And you said pulling him out could kill him too?

BRODY
I know I advised against it, but maybe it's better to opt for risk over certainty.

YOUNG
Unfortunately, things are not going well on the planet. It looks like we're not going to have enough time to dig them out. However, if Rush can find the master code, we may be able to stall Destiny's jump into FTL.

BRODY
We risk sacrificing Rush.

YOUNG
According to you, he's choosing to stay connected to that chair.

TJ
He may not be aware of the danger that he's in.

YOUNG
And if we jump into FTL, Eli, Scott, Greer, and Chloe are going to be left behind. So right now, looks like our best chance is…Rush.










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2004_3809963

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Rove testifies in CIA leak case / Bush adviser met with grand jury voluntarily for more than 2 hours

Associated Press

SAT 10/16/2004

Houston Chronicle


Kerry senior adviser Joe Lockhart issued a statement calling on Rove and other aides to "come clean about their role in this insidious act."

"If the president sincerely wanted to get to the bottom of this potential crime, he'd stop the White House foot-dragging and fully cooperate with this investigation," Lockhart said.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_(2004).html


Dawn Of The Dead


- What happened? - Come on, move.
Move!
- Which way? - Here. Elevators.
Let's go, let's go!
Can I see that arm?
I need to suture that.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/trivia

IMDb


Dawn of the Dead (2004)


Quotes


Ana: The bleeding's not gonna stop on its own. I need to stich his arm.

CJ: What are you, a fucking doctor?

Ana: No, I'm a fucking nurse.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.14_%22Human%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.14 "Human"


RUSH
I got work to do, Colonel.

YOUNG
How about solving the access code that's going to allow us to turn this ship around?

RUSH
(chuckling mirthlessly)
Well, funnily enough…

YOUNG
I thought you didn't find anything.

RUSH
I didn't say that. I said I couldn't stop the ship then and there. And even though it nearly killed me, I managed to find a clue which may give us control of this ship once and for all.

YOUNG
A clue?

BRODY
Forty-six.

YOUNG
Well, that seems a little too simple.

RUSH
It's the number of chromosomes in human DNA—genetic code.

YOUNG
This helps us how?

VOLKER
Well, we know in other cases with their later technologies that the Ancients used sensors that restricted access by detecting specific genetic markers.

BRODY
The access code to the Destiny is not like that. It's definitely numerological. The problem we've had cracking it is that we had no basis, nowhere to start.

VOLKER
We were just taking wild shots in the dark.

YOUNG
And now?

RUSH
Now, we know where to start. They used their own genetic code, likely a specific one. More evolved than ours, no doubt. But, all we have to do now is run through the variations.

BRODY
We're still talking about billions of possibilities here.

RUSH
I-I've written a program which is going to go through the permutations.

YOUNG
So how long is this going to take?

RUSH
Several days.

YOUNG
(skeptical)
Really?

VOLKER
(scoffing)
Or, several years.

RUSH
Well, I was trying to be a little bit more optimistic.

YOUNG
(wry, skeptical)
That's a little different for you.

[He starts to leave. Rush shakes his head in aggravation.]

YOUNG
Rush…all this, was it worth risking your life for?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056023/trivia

IMDb


Girls! Girls! Girls! (1962)


Quotes


[first lines]

Ross Carpenter: [singing] Girls, goin' swimming, Girl, in bikinis, / A walkin' and wigglin' by, yay, yay, yay / Girls, on the beaches, / Girls, oh, what a peaches, / So pretty, Lord I could cry / I'm just a red blooded boy / And I can't stop thinkin' about Girls!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:55 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 04 April 2013