Thursday, November 26, 2015

Brief immediate things latched onto.




As I have proved here in this blog I sometimes experience sleeping dreams that are prescient of observations I will make later and usually later the same day.

The venue of those observations is typically new broadcast television programs I watch.

Then I discovered the phenomenon occurs with rebroadcast television too. And then I discovered occurrence with movies never watched before. One time, a few years ago, I watched a movie I had not seen in probably decades and I referenced a trivial detail in a scene and then highly compelling was the fact I heard thunder outside my apartment just a short while later and that was more compelling because I had lived in King County Washington many years and unlike my earlier life in South Carolina to hear thunder was rare.

Today I don't expect to make many observations about television. One observation I will certainly make, if I try, is to look at the inside of an empty beer can.

I had the most vivid sleeping dream yet about my theoretical and biological brother Thomas that I have written about here for many years.

I think the dream was most vivid because I was studying his face trying to find similarity with my own.

There is a visual aspect and and emotional aspect to that sleeping dream.

I recall from the dream that I did see the resemblance to my own face but I was also aware of distinctive differences although I was still aware that our resemblance was striking.

I have also been aware that something is wrong about that dream.

That is why I wonder if I was dreaming while asleep of a dim memory from real life during the 1990s and that is part of the collection of theoretical memory of the 1990s that is still not available to my conscious mind.

For one thing, I was bleeding. There was blood from my leg and I saw that I had gotten blood on his desk and on papers.

I have forgotten details but that reminds me that I think was earlier in dream when I was talking with him. I remember asking him specifically if I was correct about what I have written about him and 5/21/1969. He spoke to me in response and I cannot recall what he said and I don't think I ever understood in the sleeping dream what he said and ever since I have been thinking about it I have decided his response was some kind confirm-nor-deny comment.

The part about me bleeding reminded me I had seen papers on his desk where he was prescribing medication as a psychiatrist and that confirmed to me I was correct about his medical doctor experience.

There was also a woman there in the building but I can't recall any other details. The building we were in leaves me with the feeling that was some kind of warehouse. I am left with the sense of sprawling rooms and corridors but I never did see very large open spaces.

I have been wondering if that had something to do with my theoretical recovery from a gunshot wound in 1993 but I'm not sure. The person I talked to might have been another doctor and one who worked for my brother, which is believable in the context of sleeping dreams.

All I know for certain now is I feel a whole lot sadder.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:22 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 26 November 2015