Thursday, November 12, 2015

Phew. That was hard to watch.




"and she used to be mine"

This post is a lot different from the initial document I crafted before actually watching the video today (technically yesterday), the first time I recall ever before seeing it. The information I originally assembled is still there at the end but I added a lot more to it as I watched the video and this note is just so incredibly compelling.

There are specific people out there reading this who know precisely what I will post next and next and I have no idea what that will be because I haven't decided yet.

I feel sad most of all I think because I am failing here despite how compelling is this information. A lot of people went to a lot of trouble to create this compelling information and there was a very important reason for it all. And still I fail every day. I wake up every day and know I am failing here. Tomorrow will be failure.










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/saviors-3256042/

tv.com


NCIS Season 13 Episode 8

Saviors

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Nov 10, 2015 on CBS

AIRED: 11/10/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis&episode=s13e08

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS

Saviors


You know, I was fine until you showed up.
Oh, is that right? Uh, 'cause your team seem to think that you've been a little too quiet lately.
Like John Wayne










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=my-best-friends-wedding

Springfield! Springfield!


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)


I'm better with food.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=windtalkers

Springfield! Springfield!


Windtalkers (2002)


And to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title
Of United States Marines
Hi.
How's that ear?
Not that you'd ever admit it, but if
it starts aching, take a couple of those.
And call me in the morning.
You're not gonna be here
in the morning, are you?
Shipping out without even
buying me a drink.
Ought to be ashamed of yourself,
hustling a... hustling marines.



































10800_DSC01676.JPG










From 7/21/1979 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan and Phoebe are lawfully married in the state of Vermont ) To 6/20/1997 is 6544 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1983 ( premiere US TV series "Scarecrow and Mrs. King" ) is 6544 days



From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 3/3/1995 ( premiere US TV series episode "Late Show with David Letterman"::Show #0338 ) is 11553 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/1997 is 11553 days



From 6/13/1884 ( Gerald Brousseau Gardner ) To 9/18/1947 ( the United States National Security Act of 1947 & the United States Central Intelligence Agency established ) is 23106 days

23106 = 11553 + 11553

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/1997 is 11553 days



From 1/31/1916 ( Woodrow Wilson - Address at Milwaukee ) To 9/18/1947 ( the United States National Security Act of 1947 & the United States Central Intelligence Agency established ) is 11553 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/1997 is 11553 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 6/20/1997 is 2288 days

2288 = 1144 + 1144

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1968 ( John Steinbeck deceased ) is 1144 days



From 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) To 6/20/1997 is 2231 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/12/1971 ( premiere US film "Made for Each Other" ) is 2231 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 6/20/1997 is 2004 days

2004 = 1002 + 1002

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/31/1968 ( premiere US film "Hang 'Em High" ) is 1002 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 6/20/1997 is 2346 days

2346 = 1173 + 1173

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/18/1969 ( premiere US TV series "Playboy After Dark" ) is 1173 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 6/20/1997 is 2346 days

2346 = 1173 + 1173

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/18/1969 ( premiere US TV series "Playboy After Dark" ) is 1173 days



From 12/29/1965 ( premiere US film "Apache Uprising" ) To 6/20/1997 is 11496 days

11496 = 5748 + 5748

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/29/1981 ( the Prince Charles and Diana Spencer wedding ceremony ) is 5748 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 6/20/1997 is 913 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/3/1968 ( Lyndon Johnson - Remarks at the Dedication of the Smithsonian Institution's National Collection of Fine Arts ) is 913 days



From 8/17/1929 ( Gary Powers ) To 11/20/1992 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the International War Criminal and the cowardly violent criminal to destroy Her Majesty's Windsor Castle London England ) is 23106 days

23106 = 11553 + 11553

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/1997 is 11553 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119738/releaseinfo

IMDb


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)

Release Info

USA 20 June 1997



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119738/fullcredits

IMDb


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)

Full Cast & Crew

Julia Roberts ... Julianne Potter

















http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/stargate/images/7/7f/Kerry_Johnson.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090201182248










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/8.18_%22Threads%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


8.18 "Threads" [ Stargate SG-1 ]


[Kerry turns and walks to the door.]

KERRY
You know, there's just one thing I don't understand.

O'NEILL
Just one?

KERRY
Is the Air Force the only thing keeping you two apart? Rules and regulations?



































DSC09673.JPG





























http://www.techwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/wallpapers/Cool/Boeing-Ah-64-Apache-Four-Blade-Twin-Engine-Attack-Helicopter-Hd-Screen-Background.jpg

































http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/2/7/8/0868872.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=my-best-friends-wedding

Springfield! Springfield!


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)


Remember, it is the duty of the best man...
to dance with the maid of honor.
Dance? You can't dance.
- When did you learn to dance?
- I've got moves you've never seen.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0675434/releaseinfo

IMDb


Playboy After Dark (TV Series)

Episode #1.1 (1969)

USA 18 January 1969

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0675434/

IMDb


Playboy After Dark: Season 1, Episode 1

Episode #1.1 (18 Jan. 1969)

TV Episode

Release Date: 18 January 1969 (USA)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=my-best-friends-wedding

Springfield! Springfield!


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)


- Jules, pull yourself together.
I don't know if I can do it.
You want me to turn around or something?
Not the person I was expecting.
I've seen you a lot more naked than that.
Things are different now.
I guess so.
You look really good...
without your clothes on.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=my-best-friends-wedding

Springfield! Springfield!


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)


Do you get nervous in confined spaces?
It's sweet of you to want to be protective...
but nothing ever could give me
one moment's pause about this marriage.
- Do you become hysterical in confined--
- Except one.
You. You're always
in his mind...
this perfect creature he loved for years.
Perfection can get wearing after awhile.
I'm not kidding. I had to face up
to my competitive drives.
Believe me, I've got them.
Am I gonna be jealous of you for the rest of my life?
- Our paths will keep crossing.
- Space. of course.
- He'll always talk about you.
- It's only natural.
The answer was so simple.
I was gonna predict that.
You win.
I've missed a step.
He's got you on a pedestal...
and me in his arms.
My God, it's the bride
and the woman she'll never live up to.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061747/quotes

IMDb


Hang 'Em High (1968)

Quotes


Judge Adam Fenton: You think I judged him too harshly? Used him for kindling my fire of justice? Well, maybe that's inevitable when there's only one man, one court, with the power of final justice over a territory that's five times the size of most states. Mistakes? Oh, I've made 'em, Cooper. Don't you doubt about that. Don't you doubt, either, there are times sitting up there in that judgement seat I wished, I prayed, that there was someone standing between me and God Almighty - someone with the power to say, "You're wrong, Fenton. You've made an error in law - that this man deserves another trial, this man here a reprieve, this man is innocent." But until this territory becomes a state with a governor and a state court of appeals, I am the law here - all the law. If you don't like that, you can cuss me till hell freezes over... or you can join me, Cooper; even fight me. Help me turn this God forsaken territory into a state where no one man calls himself the law.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061747/releaseinfo

IMDb


Hang 'Em High (1968)

Release Info

USA 31 July 1968 (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061747/fullcredits

IMDb


Hang 'Em High (1968)

Full Cast & Crew

Clint Eastwood ... Marshal Jed Cooper










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=my-best-friends-wedding

Springfield! Springfield!


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)


Excuse me, miss. Are you locked out?

Just stepped out. It's a no-smoking room.

It's a nonsmoking floor too. Maybe you could go down to the lobby.

Why don't you have me arrested? I mean it. I am a dangerous, criminal person. I do bad things to honest people.










From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) To 12/10/2010 is 3009 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/28/1974 ( premiere US TV movie "Judgment: The Trial of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg" ) is 3009 days



From 7/11/1960 ( Harper Lee "To Kill a Mockingbird" ) To 12/10/2010 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 9207 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/03/historical-perverts.html ]


http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/first-flight-in-the-world-of-a-privately-owned-mig-29-fulcrum-by-air-usa-in-quincy-illinois-december-10th-2010-at-1000-am-111848504.html

PR Newswire


First Flight in the World of a Privately Owned MiG-29 Fulcrum by Air USA in Quincy, Illinois; December 10th, 2010 at 10:00 AM

QUINCY, lll., Dec. 14, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- QUINCY REGIONAL AIRPORT- Air USA made aviation history December 10th when they successfully flew the world's first flights of a MiG-29 Fulcrum in private hands.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=my-best-friends-wedding

Springfield! Springfield!


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)


I mean, Jules, how could you do that?
It wasn't supposed to get sent.
I just wanted you to get mad at Kimmy.
God.
I have done nothing but underhanded, despicable...
not even terribly imaginative things since I got here.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=my-best-friends-wedding

Springfield! Springfield!


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)


You can make a citizen's arrest.
I wouldn't struggle.
It'd be like getting Al Capone on tax evasion.
Can I help you, miss?
Do you smoke, Richard?
Yes, I do, but--
It's a nonsmoking floor.
But you know what?
You know, my grandmother always said...
"This too shall pass."










http://www.britannica.com/biography/Francis-Gary-Powers

Encyclopædia Britannica


Francis Gary Powers

United States military officer

Francis Gary Powers, (born Aug. 17, 1929, Jenkins, Ky., U.S.—died Aug. 1, 1977, Encino, Calif.)










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=28833

The American Presidency Project

Lyndon B. Johnson

XXXVI President of the United States: 1963-1969

225 - Remarks at the Dedication of the Smithsonian Institution's National Collection of Fine Arts.

May 3, 1968

This is a proud moment. I wanted to say that dedicating the new home of this National Collection makes me feel like a proud father, but on the plane this evening coming back from Kansas City, Mrs. Johnson said that would sound boastful.

So then I thought I might say that I felt like a proud grandfather. But some people, she told me, think I already talk too much about my grandson.

So tonight, my friends, I am authorized to tell all of you that I do feel very much like a proud uncle of the National Collection.

I think you know how an uncle is. He doesn't visit very often, but he likes his relations to do well and it is good to see that the National Collection is doing well.

If I will never be remembered as a patron of the arts, I should be delighted to be known as an uncle of the arts.

Truly, this is a historic night for all of us. Until now, the United States was the only great country which had no national museum devoted to its own art.

The American collection was shunted about our Capital like a cultural stepchild. It was always in search of a home. Tonight it has a home, a great, historic home whose sandstone came from quarries that were first operated by George Washington, and whose halls welcomed Abraham Lincoln on the night of his Inaugural Ball.

So tonight, thanks to the tireless dedication of many, many Americans, we see laid out before us the creative history of our great Nation.

From the beginning, America was known as a very vigorous and a very dynamic nation. It grew quickly in size, in population, and in wealth. From the beginning, America was a wonder of the world, and also a hope for the world.

And it would have been most unusual, I think, if all of this energy had not been accompanied by great artistic outpouring. As we can see here this evening, it was and it is.

Through art, it is said, the soul of a nation is revealed. This new museum is a great resource for America, and for all the world, for that matter.

I am proud that I can be here with you to open this museum. I am very proud of the patrons who have made it possible. I am proud to wish it a long, a happy, and a prosperous life.

Let me add another word. This is a day that we shall remember for another reason. It was 1 o'clock this morning that I was awakened and informed that Hanoi was prepared to meet us in Paris, to talk about peace.

We often think about peace as an absence of war. But, in fact, peace is a struggle, an achievement, an endless effort to convert hostility into negotiation, bloody violence into politics, and hate into reconciliation.

I have sought this moment for more days and nights than you will ever credit, and in enough places for all the historians to judge that we were fully credible when we said "any time, anywhere."

Now we shall begin. The days, the weeks, and the months ahead are going to be very hard and hazardous and trying, and exact the best from all of us. But with every fiber of my being, I shall try to move us from fighting to peace, from enmity to brotherhood, and from destruction to common efforts on behalf of the men and women and children of all of Southeast Asia.

In all of this, I ask all of you for your prayers.

Thank you, and good night.

Note: The President spoke at 10:09 p.m. at the Old Patent Office Building at 7th and F Streets in Washington. The building was completely renovated under the auspices of the Smithsonian Institution to serve as a modern museum for the National Collection of Fine Arts and, later, for the National Portrait Gallery which opened in October 1968.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=my-best-friends-wedding

Springfield! Springfield!


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)


- What is that supposed to mean?
- What am I supposed to do with my life?
I work in a low-paying, zero-respect job...
which, unfortunately, I happen to love.










From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 3/11/2005 is 4825 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/18/1979 ( premiere US TV series "Delta House" ) is 4825 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/04/and-ive-been-doing-just-fine.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/threads-353953/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 8 Episode 18

Threads

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 11, 2005 on Syfy

AIRED: 3/11/05










From 10/31/1963 To 7/17/1987 ( premiere US film "RoboCop" ) is 8660 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash ) is 8660 days





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000551/bio

IMDb


Dermot Mulroney

Biography

Date of Birth 31 October 1963, Alexandria, Virginia, USA










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093870/releaseinfo

IMDb


RoboCop (1987)

Release Info

USA 17 July 1987










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=robocop

Springfield! Springfield!


RoboCop (1987)


Murphy. It's you.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=my-best-friends-wedding

Springfield! Springfield!


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)


I'm glad you didn't get on that train.
I came here looking for her.
- Why would she be here?
- This is where I proposed.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=my-best-friends-wedding

Springfield! Springfield!


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)


I had to cover a game in Milwaukee, and she saw me off.










http://articles.latimes.com/1997-06-20/entertainment/ca-5025_1_julia-roberts

Los Angeles Times


Roberts Turns Her Frown Upside Down

June 20, 1997 KENNETH TURAN TIMES FILM CRITIC

The smile is back

After a run of roles dour enough to do credit to Calvin Coolidge, Julia Roberts in "My Best Friend's Wedding" returns to the kind of smart romantic comedy she's especially good at, playing a young woman who decides she's in love with a great pal only when he announces he's marrying someone else.

Fortunately for all parties, the director here is Australian P.J. Hogan, whose lightly mocking but sympathetic tone made "Muriel's Wedding" a major success. Based on a script by Ron Bass, who's been known to let bathos get the best of him, this "Wedding" benefits from Hogan's subversive temperament, his skill at leeching out excess sentiment. The director's ability to approach formula material with a fresh eye keeps this film bright and lively even when it verges on wearing thin.

Hogan's tartness is on display as early as the gleeful opening credit sequence, when a bride and bridesmaids in full wedding regalia, picture-book pretty but with the devil in their eyes, drolly lip-sync their way through Ani DiFranco's version of the old standard "Wishin' and Hopin.' " Business as usual this is not.

The same can be said for a winning Roberts, whose relaxed and confident performance is, along with superb supporting work from Rupert Everett, the film's triumphant cornerstone. But she is not a conventional romantic heroine, and her smiles come noticeably on her own terms. As New York restaurant critic Julianne Potter, Jules to her friends, Roberts manages to play not only the film's older female character, but a sometimes bad girl as well, someone who uses her smile as a weapon calculated to distract and disarm opposition.

The opposition in this case includes the people she should be rooting hardest for, starting with sportswriter and ex-boyfriend turned best friend Michael O'Neal (Dermot Mulroney at his most handsome). For nine years these two have joked that if they didn't marry by age 28, they'd wed each other. But when Michael phones on a Wednesday night to announce that he's marrying someone else in Chicago on Sunday, Jules flies in, determined to use those four days to get him to change his mind and marry her.

Naturally, her main target is Michael's endearing intended, the well-scrubbed, barely-out-of-her-teens Kimmy Wallace, bright-eyed and beautiful and unspoiled by her wealthy family. It's an ultimate ingenue role, the kind Roberts herself might have taken in a previous incarnation, and Cameron Diaz, who seems to improve with every role, plays it perfectly.

Since time is short, Jules gets right to work, trying to sow dissension and undermine the relationship any way she can, especially as regards to whether Michael will stay in his "low-paying, zero respect" sportswriting job. Her confidant in this, and the film's sole voice of reason, is her gay editor, George Downes, superbly played by Everett (the impatient Prince of Wales in "The Madness of King George"), who has all the film's best lines. "I don't send you men anymore," he tells Jules. "You don't have the faintest idea what to do with them."

Helped by Hogan's sharp directing and expert acting all around, these shenanigans are amusing, but "Wedding" really gets into gear when George appears in Chicago to lend moral support. A desperate Jules introduces him to everyone as her fiance, and the comic madness that results, culminating in a wild group sing-along of "I Say a Little Prayer" at an unsuspecting seafood restaurant, enables Everett to well and truly steal the picture from everyone concerned.

As if echoing the script's description of Jules' machinations as "a series of underhanded, despicable, not terribly imaginative things," "My Best Friend's Wedding" feels repetitive at times, but its star power and willingness to undercut convention come through at the end. With so many good things on its plate, it's no wonder this picture has what it takes to make Roberts finally smile.













https://www.google.com/maps/@35.1477664,-80.9279654,3a,15y,70.14h,89.7t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_pXOAjtMQtF7Tc9CTdX5CA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


W Arrowood Rd

Charlotte, North Carolina










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=legends-2014&episode=s02e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Legends

The Legend of Kate Crawford


He left a lot of money in Prague.
A bar, a trucking business.
He never came back to pull out any of his cash? I heard he was arrested by Russians.
He's probably in Siberian prison.
Who knows? (chuckles) Maybe somebody kill him.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=my-best-friends-wedding

Springfield! Springfield!


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)


You haven't really seen anybody
since that dingbat Jenny Lee, have you?
You don't understand.
I've never felt this way about anybody.
- She's all wrong for me.
- That's a good start.
She's a junior at the University of Chicago.
She's 20. Her name's Kim.
You're gonna love her. She's beautiful.
Her dad is this billionaire. He owns
the White Sox and some cable empire.
I've always been uncomfortable around rich people.
- Sure.










From 10/27/1991 ( the World Series Game 7 ) To 3/2/1999 is 2683 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/8/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Kojak" ) is 2683 days



From 3/2/1999 To 9/11/2001 ( the World Trade Center towers destroyed in New York City ) is 924 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/1968 ( Lyndon Johnson - Remarks Upon Dedicating the Hall of Heroes and Presenting the Medal of Honor to a Member of Each of the Nation's Military Services ) is 924 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-giant-thud-huge-yawn.html ]


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19990302&slug=2947100

The Seattle Times


Tuesday, March 2, 1999

Gov. Bush To Explore Presidential Bid

By Michael Holmes

The AP

AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Gov. George W. Bush, eldest son of the former president, announced today he will form a presidential exploratory committee to raise money and measure support for a White House bid of his own in 2000.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Rainbow Six (1998)

Tom Clancy


CHAPTER 38


"What about the planet?" Carol Brightling asked sadly.

"Carol," Bill replied, "you take care of your own ass first. You can't save Nature from inside Marion Federal Penitentiary, but if we play it smart, we can deny evidence to anyone who investigates us, and without that we're safe, guys. Now"-he pulled the list from his pocket-"these are the only people we have to protect. There's fifty-three of them, and you have four Gulfstreams sitting out there. We can fly us all down to Project Alternate. Any disagreement on that?"

John Brightling shook his head. "No, I'm with you. Can this keep us in the clear legally?"

Henriksen nodded emphatically. "I think so. Popov will be a problem, but he's a murderer. I'm going to report the Hunnicutt killing to the local cops before we fly off. That will compromise his value as a witness-make it look like he's just telling a tale to save his own ass from the gallows, whatever they use to execute murderers here in Kansas. I'll have Maclean and Killgore tape statements we can hand over to the local police. It may not be enough to convict him, but it will make him pretty uncomfortable. That's how you do this, break up the other guy's chain of evidence and the credibility of his witnesses. In a year, maybe eighteen months, we have our lawyers sit down and chat with the local U.S. attorney, and then we come home. Until then we camp out in Brazil, and you can run the company from there via the Internet, can't you?"










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:56 PM TUESDAY, MARCH 20, 2012 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/03/alltech.html


ALLTECH




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Full Metal Jacket (1987)


Door Gunner: Git some! Git some! Git some, yeah, yeah, yeah! Anyone who runs, is a VC. Anyone who stands still, is a well-disciplined VC! You guys oughta do a story about me sometime!

Private Joker: Why should we do a story about you?

Door Gunner: 'Cuz I'm so fuckin' good! I done got me 157 dead gooks killed. Plus 50 water buffalo too! Them's all confirmed!

Private Joker: Any women or children?

Door Gunner: Sometimes!

Private Joker: How can you shoot women or children?

Door Gunner: Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis&episode=s09e18

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS

The Tell


Anyway, Ridgeway knew the money came from a pool of government funds used for AUTEC payoffs.
A off-books account that hasn't been touched in decades.
But this money has been accruing interest? How much money? $327 million and change.
I'm seeing multiple attempts to hack into this account over the last week.
It's got to be Amanda Baylor.
Baylor was hired to steal the AUTEC file and this money? Blackmail was a diversion.
It explains why they never said anything hurt us.
We're watching the AUTEC files they have a better shot getting in and out of the bank account undetected.
It's all about the Benjamins.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=my-best-friends-wedding

Springfield! Springfield!


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)


I have this monstrous favor to ask you.
- Excuse me?
- My best friend...
shattered her pelvis line dancing
in Abilene over spring break.
- Be my maid of honor?
- What?
Shouldn't you promote a bridesmaid
or someone you've known longer?
My bridesmaids are my only two
female relatives under the age of 40...
debutante sisters from Nashville
who are basically vengeful sluts.
My exit!
I have tour days to make you my new best friend.
It's time for you to force yourself to get personal.
- Do you like the color?
- I think it's beautiful.
- Isn't that perfect for her?
- Absolutely.
This is going to be tighter.
You don't want those things to fall out.
- It's beautiful.
- I'm not hurting you.
I don't want her to trip, so I'll take this up a tiny bit.
Would you rather the daffodil?
I thought the bridesmaids all wore the same dress.
Not you. You wouldn't be comfortable
unless you were distinctive.
What else did he tell you?
You hate weddings.
You never go.
You're not up for anything conventional...
or anything that's assumed to be a female priority...
including marriage
or romance or even--
Love?
Michael and I were a wrong tip right from the start.
He said that too.
I thought I was like you, and proud to be...
until I met rumpled, smelly, old Michael.
Then I found I was just a sentimental schmuck...
like all those flighty nitwits I'd always pitied.
It's funny, huh?
I need a cigarette.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067377/releaseinfo

IMDb


Made for Each Other (1971)

Release Info

USA 12 December 1971 (New York City, New York)










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition


Chapter 38


The expression on his face was very like gratitude.










http://www.tv.com/shows/late-show-with-david-letterman/show-0338-115229/

tv.com


Late Show with David Letterman Season 2 Episode 119

Show #0338

Aired Weekdays 11:35 PM Mar 03, 1995 on CBS

Guest (Phoebe Cates)

AIRED: 3/3/95










http://www.tv.com/shows/scarecrow-and-mrs-king/the-first-time-35072/

tv.com


Scarecrow and Mrs. King Season 1 Episode 1

The First Time

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 03, 1983 on CBS

AIRED: 10/3/83










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/25/06 2:59 PM
I have been plagued the past few hours with, even more than usual over the past few months, a strong sense of loneliness that I was dating Julia Roberts after I returned from Africa in 1987. I think I knew her from a group of friends before I left in late 1985 or 1986, but then we started dating after I returned. I might have been married to Mimi Rogers before I was a Libyan POW but we had been planning to get a divorce before I left. I am thinking that I remember many of the details about Julia, but they are represented by “memories” of other women. I was very much in love with her, and I think we were planning to get married, but then the Iranians hit the USS Roberts, and I broke up with her because I was worried about her safety. Probably the hardest decision I ever made in my life. I guess that is what these emotions mean. This sense of loss.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 December 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=tomorrowland

Springfield! Springfield!


Tomorrowland (2015)


You've been manipulated to feel like
you're part of something incredible.
Like you were special.
But you weren't.
You're not.
So that's a 'no'?
Son of a---!
Oh, you little...!
I could call the
cops anytime!
Anytime!
You have... I'm giving
you five seconds!
I am not leaving!
Either tell me how to
get there, or kill me!
If you touch anything in there,
that's exactly what I'll do!
What are you doing?
I'm touching things!
Open this door, now!










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000121/bio

IMDb


Phoebe Cates

Biography

Date of Birth 16 July 1963, New York City, New York, USA

Birth Name Phoebe Belle Cates










https://www.cia.gov/news-information/blog/2014/histint-the-national-security-act-of-1947.html

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA


Posted: Jul 24, 2014 11:10 AM

Last Updated: Jul 24, 2014 11:52 AM


#HISTINT: The National Security Act of 1947

On July 26, 1947, President Harry S. Truman signed the National Security Act of 1947 (P.L. 80-235, 61 Stat 496), which later became the charter of the U.S. national security establishment. The National Security Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of December 2004 significantly altered the National Security Act, creating the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

This landmark legislation of 1947 reorganized and modernized the U.S. armed forces, foreign policy, and the Intelligence Community apparatus. It directed a major reorganization of the foreign policy and military establishments of the US government. It also created many of the institutions that U.S. presidents would find useful when formulating and implementing foreign policy, such as the National Security Council (NSC), the US Air Force, and the National Military Establishment(renamed the Department of Defense in 1949). In the intelligence field, the act ratified President Truman's creation (in 1946) of the post of Director of Central Intelligence (DCI), and transformed the Central Intelligence Group into the statutory Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the nation’s first peacetime intelligence agency.

The proposed act generated sharp debates in the Executive Branch and Congress. Several compromises were struck in order for it to win passage. These compromises would have far-reaching implications for the Intelligence Community.

Once passed, the National Security Act established:

that CIA would be an independent agency under the supervision of the NSC;

that CIA would conduct both analysis and clandestine activities, but would have no policymaking role and no law enforcement powers;

a line between foreign and domestic intelligence and assigned these realms, in effect, to the CIA and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, respectively;

that the DCI would be confirmed by the Senate and could be either a civilian or an officer on detail from his home service.

The National Security Act of 1947 went into effect on September 18, 1947.










http://www.encyclopedia.com/article-1G2-3448400055/gardner-gerald-brousseau.html

ENCYCLOpedia.com


Gardner, Gerald Brousseau

World Religions Reference Library 2007


Gerald Brousseau Gardner

BORN: June 13, 1884 Blundellsands, England

DIED: February 12, 1964

British religious leader; witch; writer

Gerald B. Gardner, the pioneer of the modern witchcraft revival movement, was a writer and occultist. An occultist is someone interested in supernatural powers and mystical knowledge. Gardner called himself a witch and founded the contemporary religion of witchcraft in England during the 1950s. This later led to the establishment of Wicca.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:19 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 12 November 2015