Monday, November 30, 2015

Gremlins




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=catch-me-if-you-can

Springfield! Springfield!


Catch Me If You Can (2002)


sir, you're being investigated
by the government for tax fraud.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264464/releaseinfo

IMDb


Catch Me If You Can (2002)

Release Info

USA 16 December 2002 (Los Angeles, California) (premiere)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=catch-me-if-you-can

Springfield! Springfield!


Catch Me If You Can (2002)


That kid is halfway
around the world
crawling through the damn jungle
fighting the Communists, so...
please, don't come to my home
and call my boy a criminal
because that kid has
more guts...
I never said he was a criminal,
Mr. Abagnale.
I said he was in trouble.
If you'd like to give me a call
and talk, here's my number.
You're not a father, are you?
Pardon me?
If you were a father,
you'd know.
I would never give up my son.
I would never give up my son.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 7:24 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Chief of Staff


I just remember the year 2000 as being terribly depressed. Sometime in the year 2002 my (surrogate) mother came out again to visit me. Earlier she had stayed in my apartment in Bellevue Washington. I loved that apartment. It was almost all glass on the outside wall of the living room. Anyway, she came out to visit me, on a business trip to Bellevue for her employer, and she brought a cute young woman with her that I had never met before. We were at lunch and Thedia mentioned how soldiers in war always remember the anniversary of the day they got shot. The cute young woman asked me breathlessly "Were you shot at?" I went on to describe that deployment to the Persian Gulf. I was so depressed after that conversation that I didn't even call her to tell her I wasn't going to meet them later for dinner as I had promised. I never do that. I always show up as I tell someone I will or I call them to let them know if I can't make it. That day, I just couldn't do anything and I stayed at my apartment in Issaquah.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 November 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/quotes

IMDb


Training Day (2001)

Quotes


Alonzo Harris: Tell me a story, Hoyt.

Jake Hoyt: My story?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/releaseinfo

IMDb


Training Day (2001)

Release Info

USA 5 October 2001










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=limitless-2015&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Limitless

Brian Finch's Black Op


I have a list of six names.
Clandestine CIA operatives positioned all over the world.
And if I don't know where Brian is in one hour, I'm gonna leak them.
You realize that's a serious crime and that people could di? Use that hour to get your men to safety.
And if you want to talk crimes, I'll see yours and I'll raise you the CIA has no mandate to work on U.S. soil.
One hour or your guys are burned for good.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/quotes

IMDb


Training Day (2001)

Quotes


Jake: You've been planning this all day?

Alonzo Harris: I've been planning this all week, son.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 8:04 PM

To: theda draper

Subject: Re:

I was just watching on DVD the episode from a 1995 television series titled "Space: Above And Beyond" and I was reminded of this message between us.

I just want to say first and foremost that if I knew the precise details that I needed to convey to you then I would tell you those details the instant I became aware. But I do not know. I don't know the precise details. I decided to send you this message only after I noticed the the episode the caused me to pursue this train of thought is an episode that originally aired on 3/3/1996. I don't think there are any specific answers in the work but I will mail you a set of the episodes for that television series if you want to watch it.

What I have been thinking for several weeks is that I have assumed the identity I currently maintain - of your son - is because he was killed in action while he was serving as a United States Deputy Marshal. But I also think that I was planning for a long time to assume his identity while he remained somewhere in seclusion while I carried out this mission. As I have been working on this message the thought occurred to me that the reason his precise circumstances remain classified are because I am still assigned this mission. I don't know who knows the precise details although I assume President Clinton knows the answers but as with other people on my team he is not one of the people that are going to reveal classified details that is his sworn duty to protect with true faith to the Constitution of the United States of America. Only under specific circumstances that were pre-arranged and that are judged legal will specific details be released by any of those people, such as me, that have sworn with true faith to protect the Constitution of the United States of America.

I believe this episode "Dear Earth" and its prequel that broadcast the week before titled "Toy Soldiers" was created by me in the past as a type of guide posts that I would later refer to as I tried to piece it all together. I believe also that the 2002 film "The Minority Report" was created to give me some clues that would guide me back to my true identity and that is why the villian in that film is named "Lamar Burgess." I believe it is relevant that he was the creator of the program that is the central plot element of that film and that plot element involves predicting the future much as how other work I have created involves learning information about the future.

I have to do it this way because those are the constraints imposed on me by this assignment. I can assure that only the most dire of circumstances in terms of danger to United States national security and to the well-being of the United States of America is the cause of me having to stumble around as I have been trying to get that all sorted out. If you son was killed in action while serving the United States federal government and in the cause of true faith to defeat a literal military coup d'etat that is still in progress in the country that I certainly do not think it is proper for you to be informed in this manner and I regret that I have no others means of providing the answers to you of my suspicions.

I am sending these details to you now because I am probably going to make certain references in my official communications as I try to talk some sense into the people under my command that are derelict in their duties at putting an end to the military coup d'etat that is still in progress in the United States. As far as I know that is my only role in this mission. They must heed my words. My guess is they will not heed my words because they have already reached a point of no return in terms of their crimes against the United States federal government and so they care nothing about the people that get caught in the middle. What ever extreme actions by the lawful United States federal authority that I represent that have to be taken are now and will forever be their fault.

If you have been following along lately with my reports that I then post in public to my web log then you can understand that law and order as guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States of America effectively ceased to exist in our country over a decade ago. We only now have the illusion of law and order and The Mob is firmly entrenched and they refuse to surrender and to withdraw as I have ordered directly in compliance with the rules of engagement assigned to me.

So that is all I can tell you at this point. None of this would be necessary if more people would live up to their sworn obligations to our country and would stop to think about other people for once instead of their own greedy pathetic and pointless lives.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 May 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=gremlins

Springfield! Springfield!


Gremlins (1984)


[ Randall Peltzer: ] Friends, let me introduce myself. Peltzer's the name. Rand Peltzer. That's me there on the corner. I'm an inventor. And I have a story to tell. I know. Who hasn't got a story? Well, nobody's got a story like this one. Nobody.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:54 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 30 November 2015