Sunday, November 22, 2015

Crossroads




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:49 AM Friday, December 16, 2011


I am not the only one affected by the effects.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 December 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/02/11 4:43 AM
Ten minutes *before* my note on 3:40 AM was 3:30 AM and that was 59.33 hours after 4:10 PM 30 March 2011, I just now noted.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/02/11 4:45 AM
Right about that time I made that note in these past few minutes, maybe at the time I was writing that last note, FM 102.5 ran a promo for Pink Floyd and was exactly what I had been thinking earlier, with that spoken dialog about "I was really drunk at the time," that is really compelling to what I was thinking earlier as thoughts were going through my mind and something about how I travel backwards in time and I guess could represent Tom Reagan asking me how I managed to get the time travel portal open the first time and I responded about how I had been drunk at the time. That line of thought has occurred to me before and probably quite a few times, I thought as I was writing that last sentence and because I would think about how I did not want to be drunk when I entered the time travel portal the first time and was transferred to my empty world because I wanted it to start off kind of like a vacation to some place new and I did not want to be drunk when I stepped off the airplane, so to speak.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/02/11 5:14 AM
I probably should have thought to try to make song requests via time travel before I entered this period where I feel strongly compelled to not make any more blog posts.

Some kind of silent countdown.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/02/11 5:19 AM
I went into the bathroom to take a leak and I could hear the radio announcer lead into the song by Cheap Trick that is playing now this minute with "cover your ears." He explained that fourteen thousand Japanese fans are screaming in the background of the song.

I was feeling compelled to note that detail because I am not the only one who is compelled to make decisions that will prevent a paradox from happening.

I think the paradox would be if I made a blog post during this silent period. So what I think the natural order of the universe is doing is being very subtle and because of that subtlety I might get the feedback I crave while being subtle enough that I will not make a blog post, which I most certainly would have done if that song had played.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:59 PM Saturday, January 28, 2012


I note this observation here because I think it means something. Maybe all it means is that some kind of force is trying to communicate with me through means paranormal and maybe we are just establishing a communication link.

The possibility is very real to me that I am not the only person in this region of Seattle that is experiencing such communication attempts. I am probably the only person who can make sense of it though and I am probably the only person around here who can control it somehow in terms of how it affects me personally.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 January 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:20 PM Tuesday, July 05, 2011


Stargazer





One of these days I am going to get something right. I did kind of get something right a while back and so that compels me now to make this report. The reason I would not have otherwise been compelled to make this report is because of my theory about my time traveler effect. Essentially, I create my own reality because I am a time traveler. Yet, I cannot create a better reality for myself right now so that is a bummer. But maybe I just don't want to. I could be doing now what I agreed to do and I have a great enthusiasm for the success of my mission.

So as far as creating my own reality, I am not creating reality but I am creating the reality that creates the observations I make about reality. I observe something in my environment and I think that means something and so I think about that and I write about that and all that happens is that my time traveler effect has created the conditions that causes me to take notice and then write about my observations. Since I transfer information with me when I time travel then those details I observe in my environment must happen because if it doesn't happen then that causes a paradox. My time traveler effect is, in other words, a counter-paradox mechanism.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 July 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:30 AM Sunday, August 07, 2011


The time traveler effect would seem to be distinct from what I call the couter-paradox effect but I have been think these past hour or two about how I have sometimes made references that suggest the two notions are the same. Or I think I have made them synonymous in my writings.

The reality of that notion in my mind is that what I call the 'time traveler effect' is what happens around me because there are people who are possession of information I give to them as a result of me being a time traveler. I give them information from the future when I time travel back to the past.

The counter-paradox effect, as I call it, is what happens to me to ensure that I generate information that is consistent with the information I deliver to the past when I time travel to the past. What that means is that I must make certain observations because if I do not make those observations then how can that information exist as information that was transferred by me the time traveler to the past?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 August 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:45 AM Monday, December 05, 2011


I am also thinking I am chasing myself in time-traveler circles again. Since I am personally affected by what I call the counter-paradox effect then I must have those specific thoughts


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 December 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:14 PM Thursday, February 09, 2012


My thoughts foreshadow again what I want.





That really hits me again just now. The argument against my counter-paradox notion.

My so-called 'time-traveler effect' remains well-established as a notion but it is my counter-paradox effect notion that is wavering. I don't think 'wavering' is the correct term.

My counter-paradox notion deals exclusively with the thoughts in my mind and specifically with thoughts in my mind that I do not record in any document that becomes a time-traveler artifact. Ah, so, perhaps, that is the fuzzy detail that escapes me, as those details are fuzzy because that makes perfect sense to me.

I am affected by time-travel. I do not yet know what I will say and or record in documentation in my personal future.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 February 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:17 PM Thursday, February 09, 2012


It is so cardinally clear in my mind. My thoughts sometimes foreshadow the future.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 February 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:34 PM Friday, March 16, 2012


So as far as oscillations go I had a brief moment when I had a strong sense of the profound in my mind but now it has passed.

It's easier to comprehend what I call my time-traveler effect because the information that I suspect causes the time-travel effect is easily visible.

If the information in my mind causes the time-traveler effect then that is harder to comprehend because I don't really know very well how the brain works, although I have some good notions about how it works.

So in terms of oscillations then that concept is easier to comprehend in the information I am recording. That is how I came up with my so-called counter-paradox effect.

My counter-paradox effect is the result of information I transfer to the past when I am a time-traveler. Since I am not a robot then I know that I must have the equivalent thoughts form in my mind in this present time that produced the information I recorded. If I did not have those thoughts then how could I have recorded those details?

So the problem is that my thoughts are causing some kind of oscillations to how my life is affected by some kind of time-travel technology.

I have to figure out someway to make it stop so I can get control of it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 March 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:22 PM Wednesday, March 28, 2012


Now, I should be able to get this thing to do anything I want it to if I am truthful.





See, the counter-paradox affects my thoughts because I write about stuff that really happened.

So I have to have the thought first before it can create something relevant for me to watch.

But so much stuff happens in my thoughts that I don't write about. So much stuff goes on around me that I don't write about.

So there you go: that's a truthful statement.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:38 PM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 17 July 2012 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-gotta-tell-you-i-might-have-pattern.html


I gotta tell you. I might have a pattern forming.





I see a pattern, when I squint my eyes real close at my computer screen, in a manner of speaking, based on the idea I had yesterday.

I have only two datasets to work with but the second dataset is really intriguing. I wouldn't even write about a pattern after only making two observations but the observation today is really compelling, based on the arrangement I made, after working with it for a while.

The driving factor about all this is that something *wants* to communicate with me.

I don't necessarily have to make some earth-shattering discovery that puts all the racketeering-funded physicists out of work.

All I have to do is to establish a common communication channel. And that's the hard part.

I can't just walk up to a wall and start talking to it and expect it to talk back to me.

My theory is that there is a pattern in the randomness that goes on around me and that's something I've been working at for a very long time.

So if something - some entity - wants to communicate with me then I should discover a pattern in the random.

I only have two datasets, one for today and one for yesterday, and I think I will wait until tomorrow to see if the pattern repeats. The problem, in the pattern from only two datasets, is the dataset has to get larger and larger everytime I create it.

My original intention was to let it run overnight while I am sleeping.

And then what I cannot do here is to describe my observations in detail. That will cause my time-traveler effect to cause the data to form.

What I have to do is to let the variables take effect in the patterns.

The variables that cause the counter-paradox effect that is the result of the time-traveler effect.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:30 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 19 April 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-long-must-i-climb.html


In the past couple days I have been giving a lot more thought to my documented notions about my so-called 'time-traveler effect' and my so-called 'counter-paradox effect.'

What I observe now watching this DVD illustrates both notions.

My so-called time-traveler effect is about how very real people alter my very real environment based on information I will someday from this present day transfer to a date on the calendar that has already the passed.

My so-called counter-paradox effect is about the thoughts [ that ] have to form in my human being mind.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 April 2014 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC00358.JPG










From 12/16/1970 ( premiere US TV series "Night Gallery" ) To 11/16/2015 is 16406 days

16406 = 8203 + 8203

From 11/2/1965 To 4/18/1988 is 8203 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065327/quotes

IMDb


Night Gallery (1969–1973)

Quotes


Rod Serling: Good evening, and welcome to a private showing of three paintings, displayed here for the first time. Each is a collectors' item in its own way - not because of any special artistic quality, but because each captures on a canvas, and suspends in time and space, a frozen moment of a nightmare.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0660845/releaseinfo

IMDb


Night Gallery (TV Series)

The Dead Man/The Housekeeper (1970)

Release Info

USA 16 December 1970

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0660845/

IMDb


Night Gallery: Season 1, Episode 1

The Dead Man/The Housekeeper (16 Dec. 1970)

TV Episode

Rod Serling ... Himself - Host

Release Date: 16 December 1970 (USA)






















https://horrorpediadotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/nightgallery5.jpg










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-iv-1371/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 5

Treehouse of Horror IV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 28, 1993 on FOX

Quotes


Principal Skinner: Hello, Simpson. I'm riding the bus today because Mother hid my car keys to punish me for talking to a woman on the phone. She was right to do it.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:34 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 22 November 2015