Thursday, November 26, 2015

Infinity




See, I sleep-dreamed that just hours before I watched the episode broadcast new on television.

I saw familiar imagery but there was one part missing I didn't understand.

Still don't.

Why.

I proved though my theory so I guess it means something about the future.

I had seen that title before but never gave it much thought, mainly because the title makes it seem uninspired and amateurish.

I gave it a second look today because the release date is 1998.

Most of this note, excluding this line, I crafted before watching the video.

What the title also reminds me of is the first time I read Carl Sagan's book "Contact". That must have been sometime around 1987 and 1989. The way I remember I was sitting in Missile Plot reading the book. Being a Univac math whiz in my small little world I remember how annoyed I was when he revealed his grand secret at the end of the book. As far as I knew back then the way to calculate Pi was to divide 22 by 7. Reading the book text again later I would wonder about the method they were using. Back then that first time sitting there next to the Univac teletypes I thought to myself, come on, what, did God program in the carriage returns too?



































10800_DSC01956.JPG




















https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0b/2011_Infiniti_QX56_--_04-08-2011.jpg

2011 Infiniti QX56










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/always-accountable-3256209/

tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 6

Always Accountable

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 15, 2015 on AMC

AIRED: 11/15/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s06e06

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

Always Accountable


Sasha: Where do you get that?

It is the fruit of some off-the-chart stupidity. Some grade-A, butt steak idiocy.

Self-awareness is a beautiful thing.

Yes, it is.

You see, I know this group and I know Rick. And whatever happened back there is being managed and kicked right up into its own ass one way or another. I know that. We got beer and air conditioning and walls. The table is set for the rest of our lives, and I hope those years to be long and fruitful. I see that time before me and I've been feeling the urge to make some plays before the great cosmic Pete comes to cut my throat unceremoniously and I gurgle my last breath. Well, things are gonna go on for a while before that, and that hadn't occurred to me before. I've been kind of living check to check on that point. I like the way you call bullshit, Sasha. I believe I'd like to get to know you a whole lot better.

(chuckles) That one of your plays? What makes you think I want that?

A man can tell.

(laughs) Well (chuckles) you got some stuff to take care of.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=pi

Springfield! Springfield!


Pi (1998)


You remember
Archimedes of Syracuse? Eh?
The king asks Archimedes
to determine if a present
he has received
is actually solid gold.
Unsolved problem at the time.
It tortures the great Greek
mathematician for weeks.
Insomnia haunts him and he
twists and turns in his bed
for nights on end. Finally,
his equally exhausted wife,
forced to share a bed
with this genius,
convinces him
to take a bath, to relax.
While he's entering the tub,
he notices the bath water rise.
Displacement -
a way to determine volume,
and thus a way
to determine density.
Weight over volume. And thus
Archimedes solves the problem.
He screams "Eureka!"
and he is so overwhelmed,
he runs naked through the
streets to the king's palace
to report his discovery.
Now, what is the moral
of the story?
That a breakthrough will come.
Wrong! The point of the story
is the wife.
Listen to your wife,
she'll give you perspective.
Meaning, you need a break.
You must take a bath
or you'll get nowhere.
There will be no order,
only chaos.
Go home, Max,
and you take a bath.
[Water dripping]










From 7/9/1958 ( the Lituya Bay megatsunami ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 11938 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/10/1998 is 11938 days



From 2/20/1962 ( United States NASA Mercury-Atlas 6 Friendship 7 puts the first American astronaut into orbit of the planet Earth ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 11938 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/10/1998 is 11938 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) To 7/10/1998 is 2255 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/5/1972 ( Richard Nixon - Statement Announcing Decision To Proceed With Development of the Space Shuttle ) is 2255 days



From 10/20/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Mirror" ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 11938 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/10/1998 is 11938 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138704/releaseinfo

IMDb


Pi (1998)

Release Info

USA January 1998 (Sundance Film Festival)
USA 10 July 1998










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/the-mirror-12656/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 3 Episode 6

The Mirror

Aired Unknown Oct 20, 1961 on CBS

Quotes


Priest: This is the story of all tyrants, General. They have but one real enemy, and this is the one they never recognize until too late.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=pi

Springfield! Springfield!


Pi (1998)


Have you met the new fish
my niece bought me?
I named her lcarus after you,
my renegade pupil.
You fly too high,
you'll get burnt.
I look at you,
I see myself 30 years ago.
My greatest pupil.
Published at 16, PhD at 20.
But life
isn't just mathematics, Max.
I spent 40 years searching
for patterns in Pi.
- I found nothing.
- You found things.
I found things...
but not a pattern.
'Not a pattern.
'11:22. Personal note.
'Sol died a little when
he stopped research on Pi.
'It wasn't just the stroke.
'He stopped caring.
'How could he stop,
'when he was so close to seeing
Pi for what it really is?
'How could you stop believing
that there is a pattern,
'an ordered shape behind those
numbers, when you were so close?



































10800_DSC01957.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=pi

Springfield! Springfield!


Pi (1998)


So... What do you do?
I work with computers. Math.
Math? What kind of math?
Number theory. Research mostly.
No way.
I work with numbers myself.
I mean, not traditional.
I work with the Torah. Amazing!
Hebrew is all math.
It's all numbers.
You know that? Look.
Ancient Jews used Hebrew
as their numerical system.
Each letter's a number.
The Hebrew A, Aleph, is 1 .
B, Bet, is 2.
Understand? But look,
the numbers are interrelated.
Take the Hebrew for father, ab.
Aleph, Bet.
The word for mother, haim.
Aleph, Mem.
The sum of 3 and 41, 44.
Right? Now, the Hebrew word for
child - mother, father, child.
Yelev.
That's 10, 30 and 4.
Torah is just
a long string of numbers.
Some say that it's a code,
sent to us from God.
That's kind of interesting.
That's kid's stuff



































112015_a_svwlf_ (667).jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138704/quotes

IMDb


Pi (1998)

Quotes


Lenny Meyer: The Torah is just a long string of numbers. Some say that it's a code sent to us from God.










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus


Santa Claus

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Santa Claus, Saint Nicholas, Saint Nick, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle, Santy, or simply Santa is a figure with legendary, historical and folkloric origins who, in many Western cultures, is said to bring gifts to the homes of the good children










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138704/quotes

IMDb


Pi (1998)

Quotes


Rabbi Cohen: Who do you think you are? You are only a vessel from our god. You are carrying a delivery that was meant for us.

Maximillian Cohen: It was given to me.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=pi

Springfield! Springfield!


Pi (1998)


Do you practise?
No. I'm not interested
in religion.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/despair

Dictionary.com


despair

loss of hope; hopelessness.





http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1509/27/cnr.02.html

CNN


TRANSCRIPTS


CNN NEWSROOM

Pope Francis's Final Day in Philadelphia; A Day of Somber Meetings. Aired 3-4p ET

Aired September 27, 2015 - 15:00 ET


[15:00:00] ANDERSON COOPER, CNN HOST: Pope Francis' final day in Philadelphia. Tonight the Pope delivers his final homily in the U.S. capping off what many believe here has been a spectacular week, a papal firsts, moving moments. The Pope has arrived, as we just said and just showed you, at St. Joseph's. It was an unscheduled stop on his way to his final mass in the United States. Thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands flocking here. There's no official count of flocking here. Lining the iconic Benjamin Franklin parkway for the mass including the world festival of families.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/weak

Dictionary.com


weak

not strong; liable to yield, break, or collapse under pressure or strain; fragile

lacking in resolution or firmness of character










http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/general-news/20110409/gary-griggs-our-ocean-backyard-tsunami-rocked-alaskas-lituya-bay-in-1958

Santa Cruz Sentinel


Gary Griggs, Our Ocean Backyard: Tsunami rocked Alaska's Lituya Bay in 1958

By -

POSTED: 04/09/11

On the night of July 9, 1958, a magnitude 7.7 earthquake along the Fairweather Fault in southeast Alaska shook loose about 40 million cubic yards of rock 4 million dump truck loads high above the northeastern side of Lituya Bay.

This mass of rock plunged from an elevation of about 3,000 feet down into the bay. The impact of the rock and debris generated a local tsunami that washed more than 1,700 feet up the ridge on the opposite side of the inlet.

The wave hit with such power that it swept over the spur of land removing all trees and vegetation from elevations as high as 1,720 feet above sea level. Millions of trees were uprooted and swept away by the wave. It was the highest wave ever documented. For a comparison, the Empire State Building with its antenna is 1,470 feet high.

The wave then continued down the 7-mile length of Lituya Bay, ripping out or snapping off trees on either side of the bay at elevations up to 600 feet and then washed over a sand spit and into the Gulf of Alaska.

The force of the wave stripped the soil off down to bedrock and snapped off large spruce trees, some with trunks up to six feet in diameter.

There were three fishing boats anchored in Lituya Bay on the night the giant wave washed through. Orville Wagner and his wife, Mickey, were killed when their boat was sunk after being hit by the wave. Bill and Vivian Swanson, who were asleep in the Badger, and Howard Ulrich and his 7-year-old son, Junior, in the 38-foot Edrie, all survived. Both boats were anchored about a mile up Lituya Bay from the entrance.

Howard Ulrich reported hearing a deafening crash that sounded like an explosion, at the head of the bay about 2 1/2 minutes after the earthquake was first felt.

Based on Bill Swanson's description of the length of time it took the wave to reach his boat after overtopping Cenotaph Island in the middle of the bay, the wave may have been traveling up to 600 mph.

The violent motion of the waters from the earthquake awoke Howard Ulrich, who watched the mountains shaking and clouds and dust coming from their peaks. After observing the chaos for about two minutes he noticed a gigantic wall of water coming down the inlet toward them, cutting a swath of trees along both shorelines. He estimated the wave as 50 feet to 75 feet high and very steep as it got closer.

Finally realizing that he had to respond, the got a life jacket on his young son, started the engine but was unable to raise the anchor before the wave struck. He had steered the Edrie to face the wave directly and as she rose, the anchor chain snapped. The vessel with Howard and his son was carried toward and possibly over the south shore by the wave, then toward the center of the bay by the backwash.

The water in the bay swashed back and forth for about 30 minutes and then became calm. After keeping the boat under control throughout this violent ordeal, Howard and Junior Ulrich powered out of Lituya Bay by 11 that night.

The Swansons were also very fortunate. The Badger, still at anchor, was lifted up by the wave and carried over the sand spit at the entrance of the bay, stern first and riding the wave like a surfboard. Bill Swanson reported looking down at the top of the trees, estimated at about 80 feet, as they were carried over the spit.

The wave broke and the boat hit the bottom and began taking on water. The Swansons abandoned their sinking boat, and in a small dingy were fortunately rescued by another fishing boat two hours later.

This wasn't the first event to generate large waves in Lituya Bay, however. Ship logs of the French explorer Jean Francois de Galaup, comte de Laperouse who is credited with the discovery of the bay in 1786 commented on the lack of trees and vegetation on the sides of the bay, "as though everything had been cut cleanly like with a razor blade." Other early explorers had also commented on successive lines of cut trees, indicative of other past large landslides and inundations.

Photographs of trimlines, where all of the trees were removed, taken from 1894 to 1929 show that at least one and possibly two waves occurred between 1854 and 1916.

These trimlines were largely destroyed by a huge 1936 wave that uprooted and broke trees off as high as 500 feet around the bay. The 1958 wave, however, removed all of the previous evidence and was the largest wave yet. Because of the unique geologic and tectonic conditions of Lituya Bay, such giant waves will undoubtedly occur again.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111282/releaseinfo

IMDb


Stargate (1994)

Release Info

USA 28 October 1994










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


DANIEL
Uh-what device?










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


CATHERINE
This is as far as we have ever been able to get.

[The computer monitors go crazy with output as the seventh chevron is dialed — the Earth point of origin. The shaking is so hard, someone has to hold the telephone on the desk.]

MITCH
We have to override manually.

JENNY
Chevron Seven is...

FEMALE COMPUTER VOICE
Sequence complete.

JENNY
Chevron Seven is locked in place.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/11 12:06 PM
After I started trying to build a test case around this journal entry, and after I started working on it, on FM 95.7 Seattle Washington the song has started playing "we hear you're leaving."

send it off in a letter to yourself

don't lose that number it's the only one you own

when you get home





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/10/08 2:45 PM
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1407752448/tt0082971

Title: Raiders of the Lost Ark

Characters: Indiana Jones

Photo 3 of 103





http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eagles/hotelcalifornia.html

EAGLES LYRICS

"Hotel California"


Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 May 2008 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/11 12:10 PM
The next song that started playing on FM 95.7 is "please don't leave me." I think that song title is "Crying Man" but I am not certain. That was also a nickname of one of the dimensional travelers in the 1995 television series "Sliders." I am now changing the radio back to FM 102.5 KZOK. "When the walls come tumbling down" is in progress on that station. I've got to get back on track and try to build that test case. Some of these test cases don't work out because I do not have any data on my non-internet connected computer for research information.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/11 12:16 PM
Okay, this is the first good match I can find without giving away too many details by research on the internet. Even now, I was thinking, I am giving those thieving mobsters a lot of clues by describing how I research my test case. All they have to do is to watch my internet activity and they know I am working up a test case.





from 2:45 PM 10 May 2008 to 12:45 PM 12 April 2011 is 25606 hours.





From 9/24/1895 ( Andre Frederic Cournand ) To 11/2/1965 ( ) is 25606 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/11 12:23 PM
Okay, my next scheduled test is 12:45 PM 12 April 2011 and I will listen to FM 102.5 Seattle Washington radio for the information that is broadcast during that minute and I will listen for any details that seem to have a significant association to this test case as another test of time travel communication of which I have not been keeping count of the number of tests I have carried out so far. I need to go back and make a count.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/11 12:44 PM
About 12:44:05 PM the song "I got something to say to you that might cause you pain" has started playing.

you can't do that

let you down and leave you flat

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/11 12:45 PM
On FM 102.5 Seattle Washington radio at 12:45:00 PM I hear the specific lyrics:

cause I'm the one who won your love


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=pi

Springfield! Springfield!


Pi (1998)


- Let's go for a ride, Max.
I can't. I have work.
We had a deal, Max.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/beatles/youcantdothat.html

AZ

THE BEATLES

"You Can't Do That"

I got something to say that might cause you pain
If I catch you talking to that boy again
I'm gonna let you down
And leave you flat
Because I told you before, oh
You can't do that

Well, it's the second time I've caught you talking to him
Do I have to tell you one more time, I think it's a sin
I think I'll let you down (Let you down)
Leave you flat (Gonna let you down and leave you flat)
Because I've told you before, oh
You can't do that

Everybody's green
Cos I'm the one who won your love
But if they'd seen
You're talking that way they'd laugh in my face

So please listen to me, if you wanna stay mine
I can't help my feelings, I'll go out of my mind
I'm gonna let you down (Let you down)
And leave you flat (Gonna let you down and leave you flat)
Because I've told you before, oh
You can't do that, oh

(You can't do that
You can't do that
You can't do that
You can't do that
You can't do that)

Everybody's green
Cos I'm the one who won your love
But if they'd seen
You're talking that way they'd laugh in my face

So please listen to me, if you wanna stay mine
I can't help my feelings, I'll go out of my mind
I'm gonna let you down (Let you down)
And leave you flat (Gonna let you down and leave you flat)
Because I've told you before, oh
You can't do that










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb


Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes


Indiana: Hello, Marion.

Marion: Indiana Jones. I always knew some day you'd come walking back through my door. I never doubted that. Something made it inevitable. So, what are you doing here in Nepal?

Indiana: I need one of the pieces your father collected.

[Marion surprises him with a right cross to the jaw]

Marion: I've learned to hate you in the last ten years!
















http://www.originalprop.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark-Staff-of-Ra-Headpiece-Prop-Analysis-Screencap-02.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb


Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes


Marion: I'll tell you what; Until I get back my five thousand dollars, you're gonna get more than you bargained for. I'm your goddamn partner!










http://www.azlyrics.com/r/rageagainst.html

AZ

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

album: "Evil Empire" (1996)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rageagainstthemachine/downrodeo.html

AZ

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

"Down Rodeo"


These people ain't seen a brown skin man
Since their grandparents bought one










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 9:48 PM
So if the target time is 11:30 PM 5 April 2011 then going back 86 hours generates the time and date of 9:30 AM 2 April 2011.

Of course, if I look up that date and time on the internet that how is it even possible that the mobsters that are stealing my private property would know that I am listening to what they are doing at 11:30 PM in relation to what happened at 9:30 AM 2 April 2011?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 9:53 PM
I didn't record anything in my journal at 9:30 AM that day.

That day was a Saturday.

This is more difficult than I thought it would be.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 9:59 PM
That isn't working. Instead of 'minutes' I will try 'hours.'

That seems to be 215 days. 5160 divided by 24 equals 215.

So that makes a target time and date of 11:30 PM 2 September 2010.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 10:09 PM
All right, my next candidate for time travel communication is the David Letterman show episode on 2 September 2010 and with a focus on the guest Karen Elson who is with The Citizens Band.

I always tend to think of those late night television series starting at 11:30 PM, I thought to myself as I noted that the tv.com website indicates that television program begins at 11:35 PM. So my target time tonight will be 11:35 PM. I will listen for the song that is playing on FM 102.5 KZOK Seattle Washington radio at 11:35 PM tonight, which is slightly more than an hour from now.

For my next test, not including the one at 5:00 AM tomorrow morning, if I am still awake, will be a different method I thought of as I was creating this test case.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 10:16 PM
I need to think about this time adjustment I made in this next test. Those mobsters would have seen me reviewing the David Letterman show and so they might guess to schedule something tonight at 11:35 PM since they also know I am running these tests.

I will listen for both times.

I will record what is playing at 11:30 PM tonight as well as 11:35 PM.

My next test case that I implement, other than the one at 5:00 AM, will not have that problem.

Also, this test case would not have that problem if I was not using a random number that produces an even number of days.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 11:30 PM
On FM 102.5 KZOK Seattle Washington radio an advertisement about KIA cars is playing.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 11:32 PM
About 11:32:25 on FM 102.5 KZOK Seattle Washington radio the Peter Gabriel song "Solsbury Hill" has started to play after the advertisements end:

could see the city light

time stood still

eagle flew out of the night

he was something to observe

son he said grab your things I've come to take you home

walked right out of the machinery

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 11:35 PM
On FM 102.5 KZOK Seattle Washington radio about 11:35:00 the same song is still playing and I heard the specific lyrics:

never where I want to be

liberty she


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/03/10 6:09 AM
In that line of thought last weekend about Kerry Burgess, which all happened, I feel certain before I watched the premiere of the "The Walking Dead" television series, I thought over in my mind of the things he and I talked about. He was supposed to make contact with some group, which in some line of thought would immediately show up here and knock on the door and ask for him


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 November 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/25/10 5:17 AM
The line of thought about that passageway that was from the doorway I entered in a non-assuming building that seemed to be a large city area, such as downtown Seattle, progressed to where I went through a doorway at the other end of the passageway and there are several different and distinct lines of thought about what happened after that. In one line of thought, there was a person stationed there who put a fake disquise onto my face, such as a mustache and so, but the prevailing of thought is that no one else was around and I did that myself. I was left with the sense when the woman was there that she told me that I am doing a great job.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 June 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/23/10 6:39 PM
As I recall, the line of thought had me contemplating early in the line of thought as I became aware even of a passageway with a doorway I went through that I could find myself in that passageway with a door that locked behind me from both sides and then a locked doorway on the other end that left me stuck in the passageway. So then I considered that when I began to understand that I was aware of the physical location of the door and the passageway that I would first pick up certain items, such as a power drill with several sets of rechargable battery packs, some food that would fit in my backpack and last several days and some bottles of water. I thought over of how what would be the point of drilling holes in the door I came through because that would only give me the ability to call for help to people outside and that they probably wouldn't do anything if they heard me calling for help. I am vaguely aware I might have considered using my power drill to cut off the hinges of the door but that point is vague now in my mind, for some reason. So then after I thought through all that, or I guess that is the sequence, I considered the other option of how the system worked properly and

I am tired of writing and there is still of lot of detail left to describe.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/13/10 5:08 AM
About 2 weeks ago I wrote about a sense I had at that time again of a sphere appearing in front of me and that would mean something and I wonder if that was one of those synchronizations moments based on something that happened yesterday. The sphere object is a recurring theme in that 1995 "The Outer Limits" series and I wonder if that is why I sensed something would happen in the near future about a sphere, as well as how there is something else that will happen that features a sphere.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/13/10 5:08 AM
The reason I think about the synchronization notion is because I made that note after the rebroadcast of 2008 production of "The Andromeda Strain" miniseries and there are certain details in both works that make me think there is a notion relevant to me that is incorporated in both works. Essentially, the same notion of a single literal event of which those works are based on.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/13/10 6:15 PM
This reminds me of a small portion of a very intense dream I had just before waking up today. There was a United States Marshal that was talking about a cougar and he said the cougar was "shy" but had great reflexs. The dream mostly involved the United States Marshals and something about them trying to figure out where I was because they were trying to figure why I was gone or something similar to that. There is a lot more to it that I still remember and I seem to have been the hostage of a gunman. I think I actually went back to sleep and I woke up suddenly at some point and I don't now remember what was happening in the dream when I suddenly woke up but the situation seemed to have been largely resolved and I was talking to one or more other US Marshals and we were talking about going out to a bar after work for beers but I was depressed and thinking about how I was going to have to come back into work the next day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 April 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/25/10 4:08 PM
The stuck door makes me think of more than one thing though unconnected, in literal terms, with what I saw today. Perhaps it is supposed to be thought of as all connected. The door in that apartment I had at Vermont-Inn Apartments was hard to open at times and I have seen that come up several times, including dialog on that live radio program I was listening to when I lived there.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/25/10 4:15 PM
The scene ending of him sitting there on some kind of cliff at the waters edge is also consistent with what I saw today, except of course, the ocean, but it does remind me of what I wrote about how streams and creeks in my artificial memory could represent ocean boundaries.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/25/10 4:19 PM
I think to myself that god damned if I don't wish there was something else that would lead me out of here today. But I also think about how different things would be if I had never seen any of this so at least I have something to study and that's better than nothing.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/25/10 4:22 PM
In other weather news today, I had noticed it before but with a new sense of the profound did I thought about how Queen Avenue is aligned north-south with the east boundary of that cemetery near here and that made me think of that cemetery scene in that 2008 "NCIS" episode with "Dwayne Wilson."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/10 1:52 AM
The dialog about how "Zoe" figure outs how to transfer back into the "holo-world" from her robot body, as well as the dialog about trying to find the doorway, reminds me of these notes in my journal as well as the song by Pink Floyd about how there seemed to be a door.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/10 1:15 AM
Certain details have been making me think again that Thomas Reagan is actually dead.

But that is not permanent.

There is something that


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: February 07 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/10 1:09 AM
Yes. I remember. As depressing as this is that I am having no effect I remember that I am the one who is creating this public notice.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:01 AM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 17 July 2012 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/07/damn-that-has-got-to-be-it.html


Yesterday I started working on another theory and I today I still haven't figured it out but damned I am sure as hell want to get the hell out of here.

My worry is that I am just a cog in a machine. I am synchronized. A cog doesn't turn on its own. I could have already discovered the door way and I could have already discovered the correct key to open it but because I am just one cog in a bigger machine I am not being allowed yet to even recognize that I have found the doorway.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2012 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 26 November 2015