Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Walking Dead




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP013240020105&sid=78836&sn=AMCPHD&st=201511222000&cn=697

excite tv


The Walking Dead (Repeat)

697 AMCPHD: Sunday, November 22 8:00 PM

Drama, Horror, Science fiction

Always Accountable

Daryl, Abraham and Sasha encounter many obstacles and a new threat while trying to return to Alexandria.

Cast: Andrew Lincoln, Chandler Riggs, Steven Yeun, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira Executive Producer(s): Frank Darabont, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert, Glen Mazzara

Original Air Date: Nov 15, 2015










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/insane-clown-poppy-3806/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 12 Episode 3

Insane Clown Poppy

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 12, 2000 on FOX

Quotes


Krusty: You can't kill Saddam! He's half my act!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102266/quotes

IMDb


The Last Boy Scout (1991)

Quotes


Alley Thug: Oh you did, hah? How'd you know it was my wife?

Joe Hallenbeck: She said her husband was a big pimp lookin' motherfucker with a hat.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/4/2006 8:04 AM
After I awoke the first time last night after an extended period of sleep, I had more thoughts about Mars. I was thinking that I left some kind of low-powered voice transmission source on the surface. It is powered by solar panels but I can’t think of any other details about it.

The second time I awoke after a few hours sleep, I remembered a dream that seemed to occur just before I awoke. The first part is jumbled, but the other parts are remarkable somehow in the clarity of the images. There is just something about those dreams that I have to recognize. And since they occur just before I awake, I think that is also significant. The first part had something to do with Shaka Zulu, but I am not sure what. It may reflect my studies of that historical figure and it may also represent my interaction with people in Africa. After I awoke, I started connecting my knowledge of his rise to power with something Michael Draper said to me in a “memory” of a scuffle we had when we lived on Hicks Road. The part of the dream that is very clear though is after the Shaka Zulu part and I can see someone that I think is myself and I am blended into the landscape with what looks like a sniper rifle. Later I would start to think it was actually a laser designator. I was watching a car crossing a bridge and I was looking at the occupants of the car through the scope. At the same time, I was distracted because someone with me was in a knife fight nearby with some huge looking guy. I had to keep sight on the car though and could not do anything to help. He lost the fight and was eviscerated by the monstrous guy. The last image I have is of seeing those occupants of the car falling off the bridge and they seemed to be outside of the car.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 October 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s06e06

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

Always Accountable


Well, howdy, gentlemen.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:47 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 22 November 2015