Friday, November 06, 2015

Would explain a lot.




The idea occurred to me last night as I was trying to fall asleep that for a while already I have been using my mental power to literally physically transport myself to some different location beyond any conventional means human of capability.

The problem, I was thinking, possibly predictably from television earlier, is that I teleport myself to the same location every time.

Every time I suddenly one day, just as any ordinary day as today, discover (and rediscover) in my mind my super-power of teleportation, I teleport to a location where another person with a super-power is waiting.

I teleport there, every day, or almost every day, and that person then blanks my mind about my newly (re-)discovered super-power of teleportation.

My chain of thought gets blanked and then the next time I go there again and the same thing happens.

I awoke after a couple hours last night with terrible pain in both arms.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:26 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 06 November 2015