Friday, November 27, 2015

Read Here The TRUTH About Human Death




http://cliffmass.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-winter-of-2070.html

Cliff Mass Weather Blog


Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Winter of 2070

There is a fascinating aspect of our present anomalously warm/snow-free winter.

It is very similar in many ways to what will be experienced in an average winter about a half-century in the future --more so than any recent year I can think of.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=64350

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

Remarks to Employees of Sears Manufacturing Company in Davenport, Iowa

September 16, 2002


I can't put it any other way about them, either. They're nothing but a bunch of coldblooded killers. You've just got to understand that about the nature of the enemy. They hate us because we love. They hate. We love freedom, is why they hate us, and we're not going to quit loving freedom.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s16e18

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

A Star Is Torn


[ Krusty the Klown: ] Hey, hey, kids. Do you have what it takes to be a singing sensation? A dynamite voice? Ruthless, pushy parents? A void in your self-esteem that can only be filled by applause?










http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

album: "Day & Age" (2008)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/spaceman.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

"Spaceman"


Cause they're calling me by my name



































10800_DSC01959.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2051879/releaseinfo

IMDb


Europa Report (2013)

Release Info

USA 15 June 2013 (Los Angeles Film Festival)



































10800_DSC01972.JPG



































10800_DSC01971.JPG



































10800_DSC01961.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309540/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Bill Gates

Date of Birth

28 October 1955, Seattle, Washington, USA

Birth Name

William Henry Gates III


Spouse

Melinda Gates (1 January 1994 - present) 3 children


Children: Jennifer Katharine (26 April 1996), son Rory John (23 May 1999), Phoebe Adele (14 September 2002)





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite

Dictionary.com


transvestite

a person, especially a male, who assumes the dress and manner usually associated with the opposite sex.

a person who seeks sexual pleasure from wearing clothes that are normally associated with the opposite sex










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074285/quotes

IMDb


Carrie (1976)

Quotes


Margaret White: [referring to Carrie's prom gown] Red. I might have known it would be red.

Carrie: It's pink, Mama.

[presenting her corsage]

Carrie: Look what Tommy gave me, Mama. Aren't they beautiful?

Margaret White: I can see your dirty pillows. Everyone will.

Carrie: Breasts, Mama. They're called breasts, and every woman has them.










From 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the USA and United Nations chartered allies ) To 1/28/1994 is 13972 days

13972 = 6986 + 6986

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/18/1984 ( premiere US TV movie "He's Fired, She's Hired" ) is 6986 days



From 7/5/1929 ( Mary Maxwell Gates ) To 9/30/1957 ( premiere US TV series "Suspicion" ) is 10314 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/28/1994 is 10314 days



From 2/10/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Bellero Shield" ) To 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) is 10314 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/28/1994 is 10314 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/10/hahahahahahahahahahaha.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/11/read-here-truth-about-human-death.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106452/releaseinfo

IMDb


Body Snatchers (1993)

Release Info

USA 28 January 1994










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-outer-limits-1963/the-bellero-shield-21549/trivia/

tv.com


The Outer Limits - Original Season 1 Episode 20

The Bellero Shield

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 10, 1964 on ABC

Quotes


Control Voice: (opening narration) There is a passion in the human heart which is called aspiration. It flares with a noble flame and by its light man has traveled from the caves of darkness to the darkness of outer space. But, when this passion becomes lust when its flame is fanned by greed and private hunger, then aspiration becomes ambition by which sin the angels fell.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-outer-limits-1963/the-bellero-shield-21549/trivia/

tv.com


The Outer Limits - Original Season 1 Episode 20

The Bellero Shield

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 10, 1964 on ABC

Quotes


Bifrost Alien: (Speaking to Richard Bellero, Jr.) I already see another of your weapons--distrust.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 3:50 PM Friday, May 04, 2007


"Ordinary World"


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 May 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/d/duran.html

AZ

DURAN DURAN

album: [ Duran Duran ]



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/duranduran/ordinaryworld.html

AZ

DURAN DURAN

"Ordinary World"

Came in from a rainy Thursday
On the avenue
Thought I heard you talking softly

I turned on the lights, the TV
And the radio
Still I can't escape the ghost of you

What has happened to it all?
Crazy, some are saying
Where is the life that I recognize?
Gone away

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Passion or coincidence
Once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops
Run away
Left me in the vacuum of my heart

What is happening to me?
Crazy, some'd say
Where is my friend when I need you most?
Gone away

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Papers in the roadside
Tell of suffering and greed
Here today, forgot tomorrow
Ooh, here besides the news
Of holy war and holy need
Ours is just a little sorrowed talk

And I don't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world



































112015_a_svwlf_ (662).jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:05 PM Thursday, June 23, 2011


Fluid-based reality.





What I wanted to describe yesterday, when I was already half-drunk, having drank several bottles of beer, is about how reality seems to be shaped by my time traveler communications. A thought occurred to me strongly sometime in the early morning yesterday or later in the day the day before, and that thought was consistent with an observation I made while watching that video I described.

I do not record here that specific thought and I guess I never will record that specific thought in my time-traveler journal.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=europa-report

Springfield! Springfield!


Europa Report (2013)


I got the call
at 3:00 A.M.
Telling me that communication
had been re-established.
By the time I got
into our mission control
our servers were flooded
with images of our crew.
Our mission had
finally come back to us.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=europa-report

Springfield! Springfield!


Europa Report (2013)


And that final image...
startling.
Terrifying.
Completely beyond
our wildest
theoretic models.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=europa-report

Springfield! Springfield!


Europa Report (2013)


We now know
that our universe
is far stranger,
far more alive
than we had ever imagined.
The crew of Europa one
changed
the fundamental context
in which all of humanity
understands itself.
I don't know what greater
measure of success
they could have achieved.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:45 PM Monday, April 05, 2010


----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; HQ-OIG-Counsel@mail.nasa.gov; inspector.general@usdoj.gov
Sent: Mon, April 5, 2010 1:45:53 PM
Subject: Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the space program and the United States

To: hotline@dodig.mil; HQ-OIG-Counsel@mail.nasa.gov; inspector.general@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










US DOD Inspector General, US NASA Inspector General, US DOJ Inspector General,



Listen to me very close, you goddamned cowards.

I am going to unleash a force of United States federal justice for the purpose of enforcing United States federal justice and none of you can escape final judgment.

None of this today matters in terms of preventing Apocalypse. My efforts are simply to help the people I selected to survive The End. Those people probably still do not fully grasp the nature of the coming Apocalypse and they do not understand, or want to understand, that they will survive when close to seven billion other humans will not survive The End. About ten years after The End, those people I selected, because I could and because I was given that right, to survive will live with the burden of survivor's remorse and so what I do now is to give them something to look back at and to know that you people that did not survive were not worth saving.

Those survivors will look back and know that I could not reach the rest of you. You did not survive because you were not intelligent enough to save yourselves.

I was given the right to select a group of people to survive and I believe those people should not have to survive and struggle with the guilt of survival but those people should survive and they should *live.*

History is written by the victor.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 April 2010 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC01166.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:02 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 27 July 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/well-windshield-was-broken-but-i-love.html


Then other details and then the elevators. Once again, elevators and hallways. Always it's the elevators and passageways and trying to find my way around in hallways.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 July 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/AABF22

Brother's Little Helper [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate on FOX: 3-Oct-1999


Bart: But why, Mr. McGwire?

McGwire: Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=7455

The American Presidency Project

Jimmy Carter

XXXIX President of the United States: 1977 - 1981

REPORT TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE - Remarks From the White House Library

February 2, 1977


But if we all cooperate and make modest sacrifices










http://www.britannica.com/event/United-States-presidential-election-of-1980

Encyclopædia Britannica


United States presidential election of 1980

American presidential election held on Nov. 4, 1980, in which Republican Ronald Reagan defeated incumbent Democratic Pres. Jimmy Carter.


In the electoral college, the scale of Reagan’s victory was dramatic—489 to 49.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:39 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 28 May 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/05/yep-thats-what-i-was-seeing.html


Yep. That's what I was seeing.



Corridors and passageways and stairwells and man that was great how I could jump.

I don't know why I resist documenting all that stuff I see.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 May 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:58 PM Saturday, March 24, 2012


I was thinking about a dream I had just before waking up this morning and I decided to go for it and see if that dream was relevant to associations with today's date. The associations are compelling and the details I describe about the dream this morning are details really from a dream when I was asleep this morning. I had not checked on any of the associating details until I had been up and after I thought about it while taking a shower. I didn't make the association in my mind with the symbols I saw in the dream to my United States Navy Cross medal until after I got out of the shower and sat down at my desk to think more about it.

The dream I awoke from had me in some kind of residential building. I was sitting in a hallway outside a door of an apartment or condo and I was waiting for other people to join me. We were there to visit my grandmother. Earlier, I had seen myself as a passenger in a car and I had a guitar and I forget the precise dialog I had with the woman who was driving, while other passengers sat in the backseat, but I was trying to match the radio signal on the radio inside my guitar with the radio broadcast from the radio in the dashboard of the car we were riding in. So the sequence of the dream seemed to go from that car, where I recall details about the traffic on the highway, to me sitting in that hallway in that building. At some point, when I was in that hallway, I noticed something unusual about the bottom of my hallux toe on one of my feet. There was indentations on it and I was studying that detail. I noted that the indications formed a perfect 'plus sign.' My first thought was that it was something to do with ions, the negatively charged atoms or molecules. As I was sitting there in that hallway, I said something about those symbols on my toe and I saw "Oscar Goldman" in the only appearance in the dream, ask me "What does that mean?" or "What does that matter?" I forget his precise question. I thought also that looking at the plus signs from an angle, and there was more than one, then it resembled the lowercase letter 'x.' I looked in my shoe to see if something in there had caused it but there was nothing. That seemed to be the point where the people I had been traveling with earlier then arrived in the hallway, and I think they came up via elevator or stairwell, which is a detail I cannot recall, and we were going to then go into my grandmother's home to visit with her. So when I saw the other people arriving, I got up and went the other direction in the hallway and to a door that was close by and that was open and I saw my first knocking on the door and I heard myself calling out words similar to, "Grandma, are you home?" Then I saw a woman come around the corner in her apartment and to the door and I knew right away I was knocking on the wrong door because she wasn't my grandmother and in the dream she was a woman I had never seen before. I saw myself raise my hand and I apologized that I was at the wrong apartment and then I went back down the hallway to the door where I saw everyone else go into and I guess now that was the correct apartment. The dream seemed to end there and I don't recall any other details after that. I think that was the point where I woke up and got out of bed and damnit my back hurts so bad today I can hardly walk and I didn't think I was going to be able to get out of the shower. God, I hate this place.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/little-girl-lost-12676/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 3 Episode 26

Little Girl Lost

Aired Unknown Mar 16, 1962 on CBS

QUOTES


(Opening Narration)

Narrator: Missing: one frightened little girl.










http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/35/pg35.html


Project Gutenberg's The Time Machine, by H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


Title: The Time Machine

Author: H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


VIII


'Suddenly Weena came very close to my side. So suddenly that she startled me. Had it not been for her I do not think I should have noticed that the floor of the gallery sloped at all. [Footnote: It may be, of course, that the floor did not slope, but that the museum was built into the side of a hill.—ED.] The end I had come in at was quite above ground, and was lit by rare slit-like windows. As you went down the length, the ground came up against these windows, until at last there was a pit like the "area" of a London house before each, and only a narrow line of daylight at the top. I went slowly along, puzzling about the machines, and had been too intent upon them to notice the gradual diminution of the light, until Weena's increasing apprehensions drew my attention. Then I saw that the gallery ran down at last into a thick darkness. I hesitated, and then, as I looked round me, I saw that the dust was less abundant and its surface less even. Further away towards the dimness, it appeared to be broken by a number of small narrow footprints. My sense of the immediate presence of the Morlocks revived at that. I felt that I was wasting my time in the academic examination of machinery. I called to mind that it was already far advanced in the afternoon, and that I had still no weapon, no refuge, and no means of making a fire. And then down in the remote blackness of the gallery I heard a peculiar pattering, and the same odd noises I had heard down the well.

'I took Weena's hand. Then, struck with a sudden idea, I left her and turned to a machine from which projected a lever not unlike those in a signal-box. Clambering upon the stand, and grasping this lever in my hands, I put all my weight upon it sideways. Suddenly Weena, deserted in the central aisle, began to whimper. I had judged the strength of the lever pretty correctly, for it snapped after a minute's strain, and I rejoined her with a mace in my hand more than sufficient, I judged, for any Morlock skull I might encounter. And I longed very much to kill a Morlock or so. Very inhuman, you may think, to want to go killing one's own descendants! But it was impossible, somehow, to feel any humanity in the things. Only my disinclination to leave Weena, and a persuasion that if I began to slake my thirst for murder my Time Machine might suffer, restrained me from going straight down the gallery and killing the brutes I heard.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

IMDb


WarGames (1983)

Quotes


Jennifer: What is it doing?

David Lightman: It's learning.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Six: Gaius. I can't die. When this body is destroyed, my memory, my consciousness, will be transmitted to a new one. I'll just wake up somewhere else










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/12/2006 11:27 AM
Was I part of the group that is known as Delta Force? That would make sense.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 September 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:33 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 27 November 2015