Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Time Machine




http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=35074

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Memorandum of Disapproval on a Bill Concerning Whistleblower Protection

October 26, 1988

I am withholding my approval of S. 508, the "Whistleblower Protection Act of 1988." I regret that the Congress did not present me with constitutional and effective legislation to expand the protections and procedural rights afforded to Federal employees who report fraud, waste, and abuse they discover in Federal programs.

Reporting of mismanagement and violations of the law, often called whistleblowing, contributes to efficient use of taxpayers' dollars and effective government. Such reporting is to be encouraged, and those who make the reports must be protected. At the same time, we must ensure that heads of departments and agencies can manage their personnel effectively. Enactment of S. 508 would have redesigned the whistleblower protection process so that employees who are not genuine whistleblowers could manipulate the process to their advantage simply to delay or avoid appropriate adverse personnel actions.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 6, 2006


Could this be related to that memory I have of Jim Shea being in the brig on bread-and-water that time? Could it represent a time I was lost and starving?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/CABF12

New Kids on the Blecch [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate on FOX: 25-Feb-2001


% One of Smash's superior officers jolts him back to reality.

Admiral: Lieutenant! Lt. Smash!

Smash: Oh, Admiral.

Admiral: That hippie fantasy again?

Smash: They're getting less frequent, sir.

Admiral: Excellent.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:45 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 14 February 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/02/sleeper.html


That appears to be Jim Shea on the right-hand edge of that photo. I recognize other people in the photograph such as Rich Molck on the left side and then I think that is Drew next to him and Sheperd and Doc Leaverton and Tom Huston and that be Larry Smith next to Jim Shea but I'm not certain. The ship's boat behind them is on shark patrol. I have tried several times to recall specific details about when Shea left the ship. Specifically, I was trying to recall the time-frame of when he called me at that apartment we rented off-base and he asked me to drive onto base and pick him up from the brig. I have been wondering if that was before July 1989 or after. I still don't know.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 February 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/12/07 2:38 PM
I wonder why I "remember" Jim Shea giving me a copy of this CD for my birthday. I'm not really sure when that was; 1990 maybe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Final_Cut_%28album%29

The Final Cut is a rock album by Pink Floyd recorded at several studios in the UK from July to December 1982. It is the final Pink Floyd studio album to feature Roger Waters. None of the songs have ever been performed live by the band, though some have been performed live by Waters during solo tours. The album is dominantly Roger Waters (similar to The Wall, but even more so). Waters' dominance on the album is most clearly seen on the back cover, which reads "The Final Cut by Roger Waters, performed by Pink Floyd".


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 4/25/07 11:36 AM
Since I remember in my artificial and symbolic memories that Jim Shea's girlfriend Julie drove me home from the hospital, does that mean Julia Roberts drove me home from the hospital after I returned from Africa in 1987?

I feel that is when Julia Roberts and I met and we started dating.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/245.htm

Lessons [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 46693.1

Original Airdate: 3 Apr, 1993


[Ready room]

PICARD: Sit down, Counsellor. I want to talk to you about a matter of protocol. I know there are no Starfleet regulations about a Captain becoming involved with a fellow officer, but

TROI: You would like my opinion about you and Commander Daren.

PICARD: It's that obvious?

TROI: In a way that pleases people who care about your happiness, yes, it is.

PICARD: But I have to be concerned about more than my own happiness.

TROI: And you think that your feelings toward Nella could change the way you function as Captain.

PICARD: Yes. Relationships with co-workers can be fraught with consequences.

TROI: That's true. But cutting yourself off from your feelings can carry consequences that are just as serious.

PICARD: You seem I've always believed that becoming involved with someone under my command would compromise my objectivity. And yet.

TROI: Captain, are you asking my permission?

PICARD: If I were, would you give it?

TROI: Yes.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=time-machine-the

Springfield! Springfield!


Time Machine, The (2002)


[ Emma: ] Professor, you're shivering. I hope you're not coming down with something.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/parochial

Dictionary.com


parochial

very limited or narrow in scope or outlook; provincial










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: April 02, 2008

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/02/08 3:32 AM
This is another example of how I directed certain aspects of the life of my clone.

But this was not done for him. This was done because I was planning this very operation I am now in the midst of. These were clues I was leaving behind for myself for in the future when my memory had been suppressed from conscious awareness. It was also the reason that my clone would go to work with Jim Shea


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 April 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:05 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 24 May 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/05/charleston.html


Charleston



This scene from the 1986 film clearly reminds me of a clear memory I have of the year 1990.

The memory is of what must have been my last assignment in the United States Navy as a petty officer.

I was at the Charleston Naval Station in Charleston South Carolina and waiting for my honorable discharge proceedings, in March 1990 because I had a lot of leave time saved up and I was being discharged on what they called 'separation leave' meaning that I was using my vacation days to leave early before my official discharge date of 14 May 1990.

So the way I remember it now there was one day, a Saturday I think, when I was in charge of a group of USN junior sailors who were picking up trash on the base.

I remember this because another sailor, presumably obviously an enlisted sailor senior to my rank, started to aggressively question me about why there was still trash along the roadside where the group I was in charge of had been assigned to. Another sailor, assigned to the temporary command I was attached to, spoke up instantly about how there was a wind storm in the area and had blown trash back along the route we had covered earlier. I can still visualize that. That must have been March 1990.

Somewhere I wrote about that same time period and the 3rd Class Petty Officer who discharged a .45 caliber bullet through the Coke machine in that building I was waiting at for discharge processing and in front of a class he was supposed to be instructing. I can still visualize that too. Nothing like the reference I make here because of this line of sentences. The way I remember it now I was there long enough for him to be busted in rank for that incident. I remember it because of a Personnelman who did that same thing on the Wainwright but at a different target.

I wonder what Jim Shea is thinking right now. I tried contacting him a few months ago but never heard from him. I haven't checked back to see if he responded.

The way I remember it he and I worked together at First Federal in the year 1990 in Greenville South Carolina so obviously he was lying to cover for me.

He might have covered for me through the year 1991 but I do not now recall specifically, without trying to concentrate very much about it.

I know that was part of my cover identity through the year 1994 but he left at least before the two year point from March 1990.

I look at that the same with as with Thedia: she is not my biological mother.

Thedia obviously made some way kind of agreement to be listed on my birth certificate.

There is a legal reason why that deception occurred. Jim Shea lucked out and provided cover for me, the most trusted secret figure in the United States of America federal government.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 May 2015 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:01 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 15 November 2015