Friday, November 20, 2015

"Jeez, I crack myself up."







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJdIUSHX8Q4

YouTube


The Good Dinosaur










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 3:25 AM

Subject: Tank City

Damn, I was so close on that.

In recent days the meteor I imagined striking the planet's surface would hit in the southwestern United States where atomic testing has happened. I gave that some serious thought. I thought how that would be a warning to Barack Obama. I thought about how dangerous a meteorite strike would be there because it would kick up radioactive contamination.

But nope, a few hours ago the meteor I read about bursting over a large city was in Russia. Known as Tank City during World War 2 because of production facilities I also read it is considered the most polluted city in the world because it was the center of plutonium production.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 February 2013 except ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/178.htm

Family [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 44012.3

Original Airdate: 1 Oct, 1990


PICARD: You don't know, Robert. You don't know. They took everything I was.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/178.htm

Family [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 44012.3

Original Airdate: 1 Oct, 1990


and I couldn't stop them. I should have been able to stop them! I tried. I tried so hard



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:01 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 20 November 2015