Sunday, November 15, 2015

We hear that helps.




http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six


CHAPTER 24

CUSTOMS


Henriksen was assembling his team. He figured ten men total, all experienced, and all briefed in on the Project. Foremost among them would be Lieutenant Colonel Wilson Gearing, formerly of the United States Army Chemical Corps. A genuine expert on chemical weapons, he would be the deliveryman. The rest would consult with the local security forces, and tell them things they already knew, establishing and enforcing the international rule that an Expert Was Somebody From Out Of Town. The Australian SAS would listen politely to everything his people said, and maybe even learn a thing or two, especially when his people brought down the new radio gear from E-Systems and Dick Voss trained the Aussies up on them. The new radios for special operations troops and SWAT cops were a thing of beauty. After that, they'd merely strut around with special ID to get them through all the security checkpoints, and even onto the track-and field grounds of the huge stadium. They'd be able to watch the Olympics close up, which would be an interesting fringe benny for his people, some of whom, he was sure, were real sports fans who would enjoy seeing the last Olympics.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079239/quotes

IMDb


The Great Santini (1979)

Quotes


Mary Anne Meechum: I hate this place.

Lillian Meechum: Now sugar, you've got to open yourself to a town. You've been in the corps long enough to know that.

Mary Anne Meechum: I am not in the corps.

Matthew Meechum: Says you!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079239/quotes

IMDb


The Great Santini (1979)

Quotes


Bull Meechum: Shut your little yaps! Now here it is sports fans










From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 12/12/2008 is 5106 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1979 ( premiere US film "The Great Santini" ) is 5106 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 12/12/2008 is 13502 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/21/2002 ( premiere US film "Jackass: The Movie" ) is 13502 days



From 6/13/2005 To 12/12/2008 is 1278 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/3/1969 ( Richard Nixon - Remarks in Columbia, S.C. ) is 1278 days



From 3/20/1958 ( premiere US TV series episode "Navy Log"::"One Grand Marine" ) To 12/12/2008 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-great-santini.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-day-earth-stood-still.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970416/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)

Release Info

USA 12 December 2008



http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/12/20081212-4.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

December 12, 2008

President Bush Delivers Commencement Address at Texas A&M

Texas A&M University

College Station, Texas

10:36 A.M. CST

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Howdy!

AUDIENCE: Howdy!

THE PRESIDENT: I am thrilled to be back in Aggieland. (Applause.) And it's always an honor to be introduced by the President of the United States -- especially when he's your Dad. And how about Mom? Mom, I've been meaning to say this publicly for a long time -- thanks, thanks for the gray hair. (Laughter.)

I congratulate the graduates of the Fighting Texas Aggie Classes of 2008 -- (applause) -- class of 2007 -- (applause) -- the class of 2006 -- I'd better stop. (Laughter.) Let's just say that I hope there's no one left from when I spoke to the commencement in 1998. (Laughter.) If so, I hope you're walking out of here with a Ph.D. (Laughter.)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970416/quotes

IMDb

The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)

Quotes


Polygraph Operator: I'm going to ask you a series of control questions. Are you currently in a seated position?

Klaatu: Yes.

Polygraph Operator: Are you human?

Klaatu: My body is.

Polygraph Operator: Do you feel pain?

Klaatu: My body does.

Polygraph Operator: Are you aware of an impending attack on the planet earth?

Klaatu: You should let me go.










http://www.tv.com/shows/navy-log/one-grand-marine-252993/

tv.com


Navy Log Season 3 Episode 26

One Grand Marine

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Mar 20, 1958 on CBS

AIRED: 3/20/58










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970416/quotes

IMDb

The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)

Quotes


Professor Barnhardt: There must be alternatives. You must have some technology that could solve our problem.

Klaatu: Your problem is not technology. The problem is you. You lack the will to change.

Professor Barnhardt: Then help us change.

Klaatu: I cannot change your nature. You treat the world as you treat each other.

Professor Barnhardt: But every civilization reaches a crisis point eventually.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=2033

The American Presidency Project

Richard Nixon

XXXVII President of the United States: 1969 - 1974

182 - Remarks in Columbia, S.C., During a Visit With Former Governor and Mrs. James Byrnes.

May 3, 1969

IF I COULD HAVE your attention for just a moment:

It has been a very great honor and privilege for Mrs. Nixon, for me, and for the Members of the Senate and the House, to come here to join in this tribute to Governor Byrnes and to Mrs. Byrnes.

I think, really, the character of this wonderful family is indicated when the Governor said, as we came into the house and wished him happy birthday, that he wanted to make clear that the main purpose of this day was not to celebrate his birthday, but the 63d wedding anniversary with Mrs. Byrnes.

So we honor that wonderful family relationship.

I understand the Governor's secret, and Mrs. Byrnes told it to me. We asked, did they ever have an argument in 63 years, and she said, "Yes, now and then," but they always had a rule that before the day ended they kissed and made up.

I want to leave one thought with regard to the Governor as we honor him:

I look back over the men that I have known around the world and in this country, and I have known great Congressmen, Senators, Governors, Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, Secretaries of State, and men who have served in wartime as the top advisers to the President of the United States. But never in American history has one man held more high offices with more distinction than Governor Byrnes of South Carolina.

Note: The President spoke at 12:43 p.m. in Columbia, S.C., at the home of former Governor James F. Byrnes. He and Mrs. Nixon stopped en route to Louisville, Ky., for the Kentucky Derby to congratulate the Governor and Mrs. Byrnes on their 63d wedding anniversary and the Governor's 90th birthday.

Governor Byrnes served as Representative 1911-1925, Senator 1931-1941, Governor of South Carolina 1951-1955, Justice of the United States Supreme Court 1941-1942, Head of the Office of Economic Stabilization 1942-1943, Director of the Office of War Mobilization 1943-1945, and Secretary of State 1945-1947.

Following the President's remarks, Governor Byrnes spoke as follows:

Mr. President:

I address you as Mr. President because last fall I told you that I hoped when you came again to South Carolina I could greet you as
"Mr. President." I do so today.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your honoring me by coming to visit my home. I will never forget this day; I will never forget you.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970416/quotes

IMDb

The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)

Quotes


Professor Barnhardt: I have so many questions to ask you.

Helen Benson: [addressing Klaatu about the music playing] It's Bach.

Klaatu: It's beautiful.

Professor Barnhardt: So we're not so different after all.

Klaatu: I wish that were true.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/12/08 1:53 PM
The scene in the McDonald's with the person I would describe as their "station resident" was intriquing. It reminded me a lot about a series of thoughts I have been having lately. I remember especially a comment he made to "Klaatu" was precisely a detail I had in my mind as I was walking to the theatre.

It reminds me that there are others who recognize who I am, in the literary sense of the "Tanks" I wrote about with the "Space: Above and Beyond" television series.

Recently, the thought occurred to me that those others who identify so closely with me, as though we are all the series of "Cylons" in the new "Battlestar Galactica" series, did not understand my purpose, or something like that. But then they realized I was the "instigator." I am the instigator in the sense of how the presence of financial institutions instigate humans to rob them. I am the instigator of cowardice and of the flawed nature of humans.

The precipice that the dialog contains in today's premiere refers to not today but of 1976 and of my heroism


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 December 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations (1994)


COMM VOICE: Bridge to Captain Picard.

PICARD: Picard here.

COMM VOICE: There's a personal message for you from Earth.

PICARD: Put it through down here. The best thing about a life at sea was that no one could reach you.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/2F08.html

Fear of Flying

Original airdate in N.A.: 18-Dec-94


Back at Moe's Tavern, a man in a top hat with a mustache walks in. He looks and sounds like Homer, only he has a British accent.

Guy: Greetings, good men. Might I trouble you for a drink?

Moe: Oh, get out of here, Homer.

Guy: Homer? Who is Homer? My name is Guy Incognito.

[he gets beaten up and tossed out, unconscious]

Homer: [walks up, looks at Guy] [gasps] Oh my God! This man is my exact double. [gasps] Oh my God! That dog has a puffy tail!

[he chases it, giggling] Here, Puff! Here, Puff!

-- A great moment passes Homer by, "Fear of Flying"

Homer's quest takes him to the airport.

Homer: The last bar in Springfield...if they don't let me in here, I'm going to have to quit drinking!

Homer's liver: Yay!

Homer: Shut up, liver! [punches it] Ow! My liver hurts...

[walks in] I'd like a beer, please.

Bartender: Uh, sorry, you gotta be a pilot to drink in here.

Homer: Um, but I _am_ a pilot.

Bartender: Where's your uniform?

Homer: Um...I stowed it safely in the overhead compartment.

Bartender: Well, you talk the talk. Here's a loaner. [gives him a uniform]










From 6/3/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"Mr. Bevis" ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash ) is 10638 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/18/1994 is 10638 days



From 11/28/1952 ( premiere US film "Mr. Walkie Talkie" ) To 1/13/1982 ( the Air Florida Flight 90 crash in Washington DC ) is 10638 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/18/1994 is 10638 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 12/18/1994 is 1431 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1969 ( premiere US film "Oh! What a Lovely War" ) is 1431 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 12/18/1994 is 1431 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1969 ( premiere US film "Oh! What a Lovely War" ) is 1431 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 12/18/1994 is 8394 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1988 ( Ronald Reagan - Memorandum of Disapproval on a Bill Concerning Whistleblower Protection ) is 8394 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/fear-of-flying-1399/

IMDb


The Simpsons Season 6 Episode 11

Fear of Flying

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 18, 1994 on FOX

AIRED: 12/18/94










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/mr-bevis-12617/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 33

Mr. Bevis

Aired Unknown Jun 03, 1960 on CBS

Quotes


(Opening Narration)

Narrator: In the parlance of the twentieth century, this is an oddball. His name is James B.W. Bevis, and his tastes lean toward stuffed animals, zither music, professional football, Charles Dickens, moose heads, carnivals, dogs, children, and young ladies. Mr. Bevis is accident prone, a little vague, a little discombooberated, with a life that possesses all the security of a floating crap game. But this can be said of our Mr. Bevis: without him, without his warmth, without his kindness, the world would be a considerably poorer place, albeit perhaps a little saner. Should it not be obvious by now, James B.W. Bevis is a fixture in his own private, optimistic, hopeful little world, a world which has long ceased being surprised by him. James B.W. Bevis, on whom Dame Fortune will shortly turn her back, but not before she gives him a paste in the mouth. Mr. James B.W. Bevis, just one block away from the Twilight Zone.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:21 AM Thursday, February 05, 2009


From 7/29/1958 ( NASA formed ) To 1/13/1982 ( Air Florida Flight 90 crash in Washington D.C. and rescue of survivors ) is 8569 days

From 1/13/1982 ( Air Florida Flight 90 crash in Washington D.C. and rescue of survivors ) To 6/30/2005 ( Racketeering Mob Organization NASA providing severely treasonous material support to insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 8569 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 February 2009 excerpt ends]






























http://static.thisdayinaviation.com/wp-content/uploads/tdia//2013/01/Bell-206L-1-LongRanger-II-N22PP-Eagle-1.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:22 PM Tuesday, February 17, 2009


From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) To 4/19/1999 ( Racketeering Mob Organizations Space Needle Corporation & Seattle Center actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 8351 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/13/1982 ( Air Florida Flight 90 crash in Washington D.C. with multiple fatalities ) is 8351 days



From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) To 4/19/1999 ( Racketeering Mob Organizations Space Needle Corporation & Seattle Center actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 8351 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 survivors ) is 8351 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/mr-bevis-12617/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 33

Mr. Bevis

Aired Unknown Jun 03, 1960 on CBS

Quotes


(Closing Narration)

Narrator: Mr. James B.W. Bevis, who believes in a magic all his own. The magic of a child's smile, the magic of liking and being liked, the strange and wondrous mysticism that is the simple act of living. Mr. James B.W. Bevis, species of twentieth-century male, who has his own private and special Twilight Zone.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734591/plotsummary

IMDb


The Twilight Zone (TV Series)

Mr. Bevis (1960)

Plot Summary


James B.W. Bevis is, by almost any definition, eccentric. He drives a car that once was Henry Ford's dream, he likes zither music and makes model ships. He's a bookkeeper by profession and his desk at work is always cluttered. He likes to bring in children at Christmas-time to sing carols. It all leads to him being fired. While drowning his sorrows at a nearby bar, he meets none other than his guardian angel who shows him that life can be considerably different for him if he wishes it....but is he prepared to make the changes necessary to obtain that lifestyle?










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Bevis


Mr. Bevis

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Mr. Bevis" is episode thirty-three of the American television anthology series The Twilight Zone. It originally aired on June 3, 1960 on CBS.


A kindly fellow's life is turned topsy-turvy when he receives "help" from his guardian angel.

Mr. Bevis loses his job, gets tickets on his car (which has tipped over) and gets evicted from his apartment, all in one day. Bevis then meets and gets assistance from his guardian angel, one J. Hardy Hempstead. Bevis gets to start the day over again










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064754/releaseinfo

IMDb


Oh! What a Lovely War (1969)

Release Info

USA 3 October 1969










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/2F08.html

Fear of Flying [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 18-Dec-94


A man bursts in, breathless.

Man: We need a pilot, pronto! Who wants to fly to the Windy City?

[pilots all go, "Oh, I'll go!", "Me", "I'm your man", etc.]

Man: Conditions are a little windy.

[pilots all go, "Well", "I dunno", "Never mind", etc.]

Man: [to Homer] You!

Homer: [now dressed as a pilot] But I --

Man: Hey...you're not just impersonating a pilot so you can drink here, are you?

Homer: Yeah. That's exactly why I'm here.






























http://wallpaper.pickywallpapers.com/1600x900/boeing-ah-64-apache-upside-down-flares-shot.jpg










2002 film "Windtalkers" DVD video:

01:17:59


Yahzee: What did you get that one for?

Enders: For not dying.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:23 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 15 November 2015