Friday, November 20, 2015

"Most of the afternoon, yeah."




http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations (1994)


DATA: Captain, ...I cannot continue with this investigation. I wish to be deactivated until Doctor Crusher can remove the emotion chip.

PICARD: Are you having some kind of malfunction?

DATA: No sir. I simply do not have the ability to control these emotions.

PICARD: Data, I have nothing but sympathy for what you are feeling, but right now I need you to...

DATA: Sir! I no longer want these emotions! Deactivating me is the only viable solution.

PICARD: Part of having feelings is learning to integrate them into your life, Data, ...learning to live with them. No matter what the circumstances...

DATA: No, I cannot...

PICARD: You will not be deactivated! You're an officer on board this ship and I require you to perform your duty. That is an order, Commander!



































10800_DSC01823.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis&episode=s13e09

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS

Day in Court


Other than the DNA evidence that was tossed, everything else against Kyle is circumstantial.
He and the victim had history together, and exchanged some texts and a phone call the day of the murder, but that's it.
I haven't seen the Baltimore file yet.
What, exactly, did the judge throw out?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:19 AM Pacific Time USA Thursday 14 June 2012 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-will-send-it-myself.html


From 7/11/1937 ( George Gershwin - deceased ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 10464 days



From 5/28/1947 ( premiere US film "The Long Night" ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



From 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 9390 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1991 ( premiere US TV series "Hi Honey, I'm Home" ) is 9390 days



From 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 9390 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1991 ( premiere US film "Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey" ) is 9390 days



From 4/8/1988 ( premiere US film "Above the Law" ) To 10/28/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 2394 days

2394 = 1197 + 1197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) is 1197 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111282/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Stargate (1994)

USA 28 October 1994
UK 6 January 1995


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 June 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:19 AM Pacific Time USA Thursday 14 June 2012 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-will-send-it-myself.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094602/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Above the Law (1988)


Kurt Zagon: [prepares a syringe] You know, I use these things to extract useful information. But for the first time, I'm going to use them just for fun.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 June 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 29, 2006


My doctor asked me why I wanted to return as Thomas Ray.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


EXT—SUBURBAN STREET, DAY

[An Air Force sedan drives down a tree lined street in autumn before stopping at one of the houses. Two air force officers step out.]

INT—O'NEIL HOME

[Mrs. O'Neil opens the door to the two officers.]

JOHNSON Mrs. O'Neil?

[Mrs. O'Neil steps away from the door, leaving it open as she goes to the kitchen.]

MRS. O'NEIL Come on in.

[The two officers enter.]

JOHNSON Mrs. O'Neil, is your husband at home?

[She works on the dishes and reaches for a cigarette.]

MRS. O'NEIL Yes.

JOHNSON Do you think we might be able to speak with him?

[She shrugs as she finishes lighting her cigarette and takes a drag from it.]

MRS. O'NEIL You can try.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:02 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 20 November 2015