Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Hostile Visit




http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

album: "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank" (2007)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/flytrappedinajar.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Fly Trapped In A Jar"

Of part and parcel,
So well we're already dead,
Well it's probably been said,
That it's always been said,
That,

One wing isn't even enough,
It isn't even enough,
It isn't even enough,
It isn't even enough,
To leave,

One wing isn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
To leave,
(HAHAHA HAAA HAAA HA)

I'm gonna' shake myself right out the door,
I'm gonna' take myself when it's finally over,
I'm gonna' let my own bad self take over,
I'm gonna' move my arm out with my shoulder,
And

One wing wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
To leave,

One wing wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
To leave,

One wing wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
It wasn't even enough,
To leave,

First off Gary was on trial and drunk before we left bed,
As things got better was it hard to say that he had no idea,
Well I hadn't noticed but the people really noticed that they really didn't want us around,
So we all just opened up our mouths and walked to this town,
Well I was walking just a little bit sideways and you were walking sideways too,
Well I hadn't learned when a front door can be used,
Here it goes now...

We had darkened doors so we didn't read what the sign read
Though simple enough it was to me really tough the ground needs to be fed,
Well I hadn't noticed but the people really noticed that they didn't really want us around,
So not a single one of us will ever leave town,
Here we go sir...

Our bodies were laid out,
They were laid for fifteen yards,
Well two feet above each of our heads was a fly trapped in a jar,
Well I hadn't noticed but the people really noticed that they really didn't want us around,
So every single one of us fed the ground,
HERE WE GO NOW...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051622/quotes

IMDb


The Fly (1958)

Quotes


Helene Delambre: André wants to show you something.

François Delambre: In the lab? Well, what is it? Flat screen?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM Tuesday, November 02, 2010


"The second you don't respect this, it kills you."





I have not had any similar aches and pains as this problem with my shoulder, which still lingers slightly, in a long time. The funny part about this is that in the days leading up to this observation, over the span of several hours during two days, as best I recall, I was experiencing an extensive line of thought about Kerry Burgess having returned. The real Kerry Burgess and not me pretending and lying about being Kerry Burgess and lying because I do not have any alternative except to maintain this identity and who can prove anyway that I am not Kerry Burgess?

The extensive line of thought was that Kerry Burgess suddenly appeared in my living room and he was almost in a state of shock


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 November 2010 excerpt ends]










Space: Above and Beyond

Choice or Chance - Part 2

Sunday 26 November 1995

Episode 9 Season 1 DVD video:

00:20:39


US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: Not enough power left to transmit.

US Marine Corps first lieutenant Cooper Hawkes: I'll bet they heard it.

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: Not even an A.I. would take that bet, Cooper.

US Marine Corps first lieutenant Cooper Hawkes: We got to find the others.

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: A.I.'s are networked through their modems. So when you re-initialize them, they give up their home location. Near the end of the A.I. War I was a P.O.W.

US Marine Corps first lieutenant Cooper Hawkes: They do, uh, stuff to you?

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: It's frightening how much pain an InVitro - a human body can stand. You'd like to believe the body would break before the will. I held out three days. Then - once when they were - doing stuff to me - I heard screaming. Sounded far off, down the hall. I remember thinking "That poor bastard. What must he be going through?" Then when I came to I realized the screams had come from me.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 03 November 2015