Friday, November 20, 2015

Non Zero Tangent





























10800_DSC01831.JPG



































112015_a_svwlf_ (662).jpg










662 seconds = 11.033 minutes










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/probability

Dictionary.com


probability

Statistics.

the relative possibility that an event will occur, as expressed by the ratio of the number of actual occurrences to the total number of possible occurrences.

the relative frequency with which an event occurs or is likely to occur.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=limitless-2015&episode=s01e09

Springfield! Springfield!


Limitless

Headquarters


You should see my feed. Honestly. Like, all these tweens are so totally psyched they caught a bad guy.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/102.shtml

GateWorld

STARGATE UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 2

EPISODE NUMBER - 102

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.02.09


WALLACE: I thought this was an Ancient ship.

RUSH: It is, but they sent it out unmanned, planning to use the Gate to get here when it was far enough out into the universe. But they probably learned to ascend before that time.

WALLACE: Learned to what?

RUSH: Ascension.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/22/08 11:08 AM
The food I bought from the QFC Borg yesterday, and the time before that, in hindsight, has left me thinking of that plot element from "The Langoliers" TV miniseries. I found that to have a fair level of profound considering my current circumstances. It also reinforces a notion that I was thinking about just before or just after I awoke a few hours earlier that all the grief I feel from being away from my wife Phoebe all these years is just a few steps behind me as I run around in all directions trying to figure out how to get back to her. I have pondered a few times over whether it will suddenly just hit me like a wall. That wall I wrote off a long time ago when I was writing about a person creating some kind of anti-gravity device and when the inventor came under the influence of the anti-gravity device, then the wall to the west of him, or anything to the west of him due to the Earth's spin, was going to slam into him at about 1000 miles per hour. Later I would wonder if the friction of the atmosphere would burn him to a cinder first though. It depends how far he was away from the wall.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 May 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:20 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 31 December 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/12/boyington-field.html


Boyington Field



This was the sequence I wrote about earlier.

I captured DSC06542 then DSC06543 then DSC06544 all from about shoulder level and then I deliberately and consciously made the decision to lower the camera and to turn it towards the other side of the road and then I manually clicked the shutter button to capture image DSC06545.

A vehicle traveling 35 miles per hour covers over 51 feet per second.

51 feet is 17 yards.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 December 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/09/08 6:03 AM
A very intense series of dreams I just suddenly awoke from, after I guess about 3 hours of fitful sleep.

Most of the details about that last dream are gone now and I was barely consciously aware of much of it as it was going on. I was flying in an F-14 Tomcat, it seems. A lot of detail but that I can't remember. It was long ago. A lot of dialog going on between me and another pilot over the radio. I was testing some kind of new missile system and there was something wrong. Something I don't remember. I can visualize something and a lot of it but it eludes articulation.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 January 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/09/08 7:14 AM
I haven't been able to fall back asleep.

There was a lot of detail in the dream that I was only vaguely aware of after waking up. I do recognize that I was thinking a lot in terms of three dimensions, as though I was thinking in terms of maneuvering to evade the other aircraft. I was calculating in my mind, on a three-dimensional scale, of the vectors I could take that would allow me to travel in a direction so that the other pilot would not know where I went to. I was thinking of all that in terms of 3 dimensions, would makes sense that we were flying.

There was also something about 'feet per second.' Something about the new missiles I was carrying on my F-14 Tomcat was a very heavy load and that was having a severe impact on the performance of my jet. I am not certain why that was relevant in the dream.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 January 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=limitless-2015&episode=s01e09

Springfield! Springfield!


Limitless

Headquarters


BRIAN: I know, it's not my best work. I'm not on NZT. But it's an elevator to space.

I can see that. At the moment, I'm mostly concerned about the fact that you let one of the FBI's ten most wanted fugitives just walk away.

What? Lawrence didn't go anywhere he's at my place.

You seriously think he's gonna stay there?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Look, Lawrence is thrilled that somebody believes he's innocent.



































112015_a_svwlf_ (58).jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:23 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 20 November 2015