Friday, October 07, 2016

Callisto






bluetreeny_2016October07.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 9:36 PM Thursday, September 08, 2005


Nothing today.

Another day of trying to breathe through this block of carbonite. Maybe they'll unfreeze me tomorrow.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 September 2005 excerpt end]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/11/07 9:33 PM
For the past day, I have been having thoughts about my possible activities while on the surface of Callisto after I landed my Project Orion space craft on the surface. I have been matching my symbolic "memories" with those thoughts, but there is a distinction in that process that is important to note. It has only been after thoughts of Callisto appeared in my mind, that I recognized certain "memories" of Kerry Burgess as possibly being symbolic. For example, my "memories" of using an electric chainsaw one winter when it was very cold to cut up a lot of trees I had cut down. That was at my house in Country Club Estates. That thought process began with me thinking that I had an electric chainsaw, or some similar device, to cut out blocks of ice from Callisto to then take back to the space craft. But then I started wondering if something like that really happened as I couldn't see how I could have gotten the blocks out as I could have only cut the sides. I started thinking that maybe I used a crowbar, but that really seems impractical for someone in a space suit. Then I started thinking that I had some kind of device that chopped up the surface of the ice and then there was a vacuum that extracted that chopped ice and transported it into the ship. From there, the ice was melted, and as I assume it was water ice, I produced oxygen from it. A competing theory though, is that it wasn't water ice, but there was a thin atmosphere that contained oxygen and I was able to breathe the atmosphere, although it was incredibly cold. That may be the source of thoughts about my corneas freezing, but that could have happened on Earth, too. But yet, I think it was somewhere in my space travels, possibly Callisto, and that is why they had that plot element to the sequel of "Star Wars" where "Han Solo" can't see for a while after being thawed out from that stasis device he was trapped in.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 February 2007 excerpt ends]












2016_Nk20_DSCN4020.jpg







2016_Nk20_DSCN4021.jpg







2016_Nk20_DSCN4022.jpg







2016_Nk20_DSCN4023.jpg







2016_Nk20_DSCN4024.jpg







2016_Nk20_DSCN4025.jpg










http://www.azlyrics.com/c/cars.html

AZ

THE CARS

album: "The Cars" (1978)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cars/mybestfriendsgirl.html

AZ

THE CARS

"My Best Friend's Girl"

you're always dancing down the street
with your suede blue eyes
and every new boy that you meet
he doesn't know the real surprise

here she comes again
when she's dancing 'neath the starry sky
she'll make you flip
here she comes again
when she's dancing 'neath the starry sky
you kinda like the way she dips
she's my best friend's girl
she's my best friend's girl
and she used to be mine



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:48 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 07 October 2016