Friday, October 07, 2016

Depeche Mode




https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra_(Depeche_Mode_album)


Ultra (Depeche Mode album)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ultra is the ninth studio album by the English electronic band Depeche Mode, released on 14 April 1997










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songs_of_Faith_and_Devotion


Songs of Faith and Devotion

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Songs of Faith and Devotion is the eighth studio album by the English electronic music band Depeche Mode, released in the United Kingdom on 22 March 1993 by Mute Records and in the United States and Canada on 23 March


The album incorporated a more aggressive, darker rock-oriented tone than its predecessor, Violator (1990)










http://www.azlyrics.com/d/depeche.html

AZ

DEPECHE MODE

album: "Songs Of Faith And Devotion" (1993)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/depechemode/walkinginmyshoes.html

AZ

DEPECHE MODE

"Walking In My Shoes"

I would tell you about the things they put me through
The pain I've been subjected to
But the Lord himself would blush
The countless feasts laid at my feet
Forbidden fruits for me to eat
But I think your pulse would start to rush

Now I'm not looking for absolution
Forgiveness for the things I do
But before you come to any conclusions
Try walking in my shoes
Try walking in my shoes

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Keep the same appointments I kept
If you try walking in my shoes
If you try walking in my shoes

Morality would frown upon
Decency look down upon
The scapegoat fate's made of me
But I promise now, my judge and jurors
My intentions couldn't have been purer
My case is easy to see

I'm not looking for a clearer conscience
Peace of mind after what I've been through
And before we talk of any repentance
Try walking in my shoes
Try walking in my shoes

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Keep the same appointments I kept
If you try walking in my shoes
If you try walking in my shoes
Try walking in my shoes

Now I'm not looking for absolution
Forgiveness for the things I do
But before you come to any conclusions
Try walking in my shoes
Try walking in my shoes

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Keep the same appointments I kept
If you try walking in my shoes
You'll stumble in my footsteps
Keep the same appointments I kept
If you try walking in my shoes
Try walking in my shoes
If you try walking in my shoes
Try walking in my shoes












https://www.google.com/maps/@45.6752775,-121.8666172,3a,75y,283.12h,86.38t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1svcIdATuQjjA7cbY_CEbiJQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


US-30

Cascade Locks, Oregon










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 3:03 PM Saturday, September 03, 2005


Miles to go before I sleep


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.online-literature.com/frost/751

The Literature Network


Literature Network » Robert Frost » Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening


Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening

Robert Frost


Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here










http://www.tv.com/shows/aftermath-2016/in-rats-alley-3417627/

tv.com


Aftermath Season 1 Episode 2

In Rats Alley

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 04, 2016 on Syfy

The Copelands continue to search for their daughter while facing catastrophic solar flares, demons and beasts that they had thought were mythological, but now discover are terrifyingly real.

AIRED: 10/4/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=aftermath-2016&episode=s01e02


Springfield! Springfield!


Aftermath

In Rats Alley


What if I ask the Changs to borrow their car? And they do owe us for the gas.
They could ride with you, and then I'll go pick up Sally and we'll meet you at the Greenwater rest stop.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=aftermath-2016&episode=s01e02


Springfield! Springfield!


Aftermath

In Rats Alley


[radio crackling] And all you gates and gittens, this is not gonna be the smokin-est time since Marconi built the wireless Five-Oh years ago.
The lights are out, they will come back, and nothing but trouble is down the track.
So like that always-ready- Freddy Louis Jordan keep on tellin' us, "Beware, brother, beware.
" [jazz music] Got to love Bob Black.
He's the only thing on the radio right now.
And people say he has news.
How can he have news? He hasn't had a broadcast since 1950.
Hey, isn't this where we're meeting Mom?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:38 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 07 October 2016