Thursday, July 28, 2011

Balmoral Castle 1981




When was I thinking specifically about Balmoral Castle? Was that before "St. Andrews Castle" or after? I normally would remember it clearly but I am trying to remember that detail that went through my mind a few days ago as I sit here now as time traveler who is getting drunk on beer. The reason I try to clarify that line of thought is because Balmoral Castle is a main item on the page http://www.royal.gov.uk/Home.aspx and I am trying to remember if I was thinking of that *before* I saw it listed there and I saw it listed there sometime earlier today. My current time 6:42 PM as I write this sentence on 28 July 2011. The reason I even struggle now to clarify that detail is because I have been thinking, for a while, that I lived - will live - in Balmoral Castle during the summer of 1981. That time period of the summer of 1981 is in the conventional past but for me as a time traveler that past time period is my future. I have been thinking for a very long while that, as in the time period of 3 March 2003 to 9 March 2003, that summer of 1981 is another time period I journey to as a time traveler and then I just hang out there for a while after I accomplish whatever mission I am there to accomplish. In the case of 1981, I have been thinking that the 1984 film "The Philadelphia Experiment" is the closest analogy, before the 1985 film "Back to the Future" about my activities as a time traveler. As for that 1984 film, I keep thinking that the detail about the generators is what I do. It is something about the space shuttle launch on 12 April 1981. I appear in space on that space shuttle on 12 April 1981 and I shut down some electrical generator that was sabotaged before launch into malfunctioning and the crew of two, Crippen and my brother Tom, survive the flight as result. Crippen has to return via orbital parachute and I use my time traveler power to return to the planet Earth. The space shuttle Columbia is destroyed in the atmosphere on 14 April 1981.

So he and I return to planet Earth and I stay at Balmoral Castle for a few months in the summer of 1981.

I am a mature time traveler by then and the people who shelter me are mature time traveler associates because they have known me - the time traveler - about as long as I have known them. They know me from their past which is my future and I know them from my past which is their future.