Friday, July 22, 2011

The Ghost is out of the bag.




I wouldn't even make this kind of report normally and I have resisted for a few minutes the impulse to write about this but I just cannot shake the feeling that it is important to note. A short while after I made my last web log post, I had a brief moment of acid reflux from my lunch, which was some of those very cheap frozen chicken and beef pot pies you can get at the supermarket. I had the strongest sense that something dead was trying to get out of me. The experience was momentary and I quickly chewed a couple of peppermint flavored Tums that I have standing by at moments notice and the feeling has largely past. The reason I cannot shake the impulsive to write about such a detail is because I have the sense that is something to do with me being affected by whatever evil it is that permeates that region in Seattle Washington State. We all affected by it. I write this now because I thought about a few things, such as the girl on the agriculture ship that gets blown up by nuclear missiles from the "Cylons," and I only just now as I write this sentence associate in my mind a detail that I established hours ago in my next comprehensive report. I also think about "28 Weeks Later," and of how that message that is created itself by the people who are uncontrollably affected by the evil, represents the opposite of the truth. For me, it just means that I am completely cured of that effect of the evil presence that permeates Seattle Washington state and that I came here long ago to fight personally.