Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fort Hamburger Hill Seattle




http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/beyonceknowles/lostyomind.html

BEYONCE KNOWLES

"Lost Yo Mind"

O-M-G! You done lost yo motherfucking mind!

[Chorus:]
You Must Have Lost Yo Mind
you must've just lost yo mind (yo mind)
you must've just lost yo mind (yo mind)
they told me bout all the lies (the lies)
I took you back all those times (times)

You Must Have Lost Yo Mind (lost yo mind)
you must've just lost yo mind (yo mind)
that chloe crop bag ain't mine (wasn't mine)
many earrings must I find (I find)










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:PurpleHeart.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d2/PurpleHeart.jpg

File:PurpleHeart.jpg


Description English: United States Purple Heart.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Heart

Purple Heart

The Purple Heart is a United States military decoration awarded in the name of the President to those who have been wounded or killed while serving on or after April 5, 1917 with the U.S. military.


The original Purple Heart, designated as the Badge of Military Merit, was established by George Washington—then the commander-in-chief of the Continental Army


As with other combat medals, multiple awards are denoted by award stars for the Navy, Marine Corps










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/15/07 4:20 PM
A while back I was wondering if LaVerne Barber represents some kind of operation in Las Vegas I was part of. I don't know if it is connected, but when I was watching "The Last Boy Scout" I was think of how Halle Berry resembled my memory of LaVerne.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 8:28 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005


The other dream I had was about fighting some kind of aliens. I'm not sure if this dream happened before the one I wrote about above or if it happened later. In this dream, I am still in the Navy, but I am wearing some kind of camoflauge uniform, maybe army or marines. These aliens have invaded a subway and there are a lot of travelers around in danger. I am about to drop from exhaustion after 36 hours of fighting, we have been retreating and I am separated from the other soldiers. I am carrying two heavy packs, trying to find another unit to group up with, with passengers stream through the facility, they are even getting on the trains as some of them are still coming through. I have lost my rifle somewhere. I still have plenty of ammo, but I can't find a rifle. A woman at a coffee kisok says something to me that I don't remember, she has dried blood on her hands as she is preparing coffee. Then I am outside and I have found an armory where I get another rifle. I start heading back to the subway. A woman drives up in a car and asks me if I am who she thinks I am. But I can't remember seeing her actually in the car, all I can remember is seeing her buried in the dirt with only her talking face exposed. That is all I remember.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/major-tom-lyrics-david-bowie/e3222d90229f2fe848256e07000b9c03

David Bowie - Space Oddity


Ground Control to Major Tom
Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

Ground Control to Major Tom
Commencing countdown, engines on
Check ignition and may God’s love be with you

Spoken:
Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Lift-off

This is Ground Control to Major Tom
You’ve really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 27, 2006 12:52:14 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 2/27/06


There was a bunch of stuff in my dreams last night, but I only remember one part. I was also very tired when I woke up, but couldn't go back to sleep. The part of the dream I do remember is where I was walking down some stairs. It seemed to be outside, as in stairs leading down the outside of a building, a factory maybe. I am thinking it was at the end of something, a conclusion of something. I turned around after going down a couple of the stairs and was organizing some stuff, books maybe. I couldn't get them all together or something and I think I was going to have to make a second trip to bring them all down. Within the boxes and books, I pulled out a hat and put it on. It was a U.S. Navy Officer's cover.

Today I am also thinking back to that dream I had in my last days at Microsoft. I told a friend about it. I dreamed that someone had set off two bombs and I was watching the towering clouds from the explosions rising high into the atmosphere. I was baffled at how people were going around their normal business like nothing had happened. There was one person I recognized, a guy that was on the same team as I. I didn't understand why no one was concerned.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083131/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Stripes (1981)


General Barnicke: Where is your drill sergeant, men?

John Winger: Blown up, sir!

Soldiers: Blown up, sir!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future (1985)


Marty McFly: [Doc has just been shot. Marty runs over to him] Doc! Doc! Doc?

Marty McFly: [Marty turns Doc's body over to reveal it is apparrently bullet-riddled and lifeless. Marty begins to cry] Oh, no!

Marty McFly: [Doc suddenly blinks and sits up] You're alive!

Marty McFly: [Doc unzips his radistion suit to reveal a bullet proof vest underneath] Bullet proof vest? How did you know? I... I never got a chance to tell you.

Marty McFly: [Doc smiles and removes a weathered piece of paper from his pocket. Marty unfolds the paper to reveal it is the warning letter he had written in 1955, taped back together] What about all that talk about screwing up future events? The space-time continuum?

Dr. Emmett Brown: Well, I figured, what the hell?










1985 film "Back to the Future" DVD video:


Marty McFly: Do you know where 1640 Riverside -

Lou Carruthers: Are you going to order, kid?

Marty McFly: Yeah. Give me a Tab.

Lou Carruthers: I can't give you a tab unless you order something.

Marty McFly: Right. Give me a Pepsi Free.

Lou Carruthers: You want a Pepsi, pal, you're going to pay for it.

Marty McFly: Just give me something without any sugar in it, okay?

Lou Carruthers: Something without sugar.










From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 637 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1967 ( Richard Kuhn - deceased ) is 637 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 570 days

570 = 285 + 285

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/14/1966 ( Halle Berry ) is 285 days



From 9/4/1981 ( date hijacked from me:Beyonce Knowles ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 8487 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/27/1989 ( premiere US film "Three Fugitives" & premiere US film "Parents" ) is 8487 days



From 3/27/1983 ( premiere US TV miniseries "The Thorn Birds" ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 7918 days

7918 = 3959 + 3959

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 3959 days



From 8/26/1946 ( premiere US film "Under Nevada Skies" ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 5/30/1967 ( Claude Rains - deceased ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 13698 days

13698 = 6849 + 6849

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1984 ( premiere US film "The Philadelphia Experiment" ) is 6849 days



From 8/16/1952 ( Reginald VelJohnson ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 4723 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/8/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"The Lost Warrior" ) is 4723 days



From 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 6961 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/23/1984 ( the subway fire in London England ) is 6961 days



From 12/16/1946 ( Terence Knox ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 1/26/1949 ( David Strathairn ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 20396 days

20396 = 10198 + 10198

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/4/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia ends - the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering me the known official United States Deputy Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 10198 days



From 4/28/1954 ( Robert Shriver ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 18478 days

18478 = 9239 + 9239

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me the known official United States Deputy Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Burgess as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) is 9239 days



From 9/26/1942 ( Kent McCord ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 22710 days

22710 = 11355 + 11355

From 3/4/1959 ( the birthdate London England time of my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 4/5/1990 ( the first flight Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite rocket launch vehicle and my brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan was the United States NASA B-52B Stratofortress pilot for the first flight of the Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket ) is 11355 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 3808 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/6/1976 ( premiere US film "The Bad News Bears" ) is 3808 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 3808 days

3808 = 1904 + 1904

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my brother's wife ) To 10/1/1968 ( premiere US film "Night of the Living Dead" ) is 1904 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 3808 days

3808 = 1904 + 1904

From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 5/19/1964 ( the United States State Department reports that more than 40 hidden microphones have been found embedded in the walls of the United States Embassy in Moscow ) is 1904 days



From 7/7/1959 ( Bill Campbell ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 16582 days

16582 = 8291 + 8291

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/15/1988 ( premiere US film "Die Hard" ) is 8291 days



From 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "The Rocketeer" ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 4910 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/13/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Dukes of Hazzard"::"Deputy Dukes" ) is 4910 days



From 7/31/1965 ( JK Rowling ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 14366 days

14366 = 7183 + 7183

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 7183 days



From 12/13/1996 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 2908 days

2908 = 1454 + 1454

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "Bonanza"::"The Medal" ) is 1454 days



From 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 1003 days

From 3/4/1959 ( the birthdate London England time of my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 12/1/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Jungle" ) is 1003 days



From 12/30/1959 ( the United States Navy warship USS George Washington SSBN 598 commissioned into United States Navy strategic force fleet active service - the first US Navy nuclear propulsion fleet ballistic missile submarine - date of record 24 January 1985 my brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan serving as General of the Armies of the United States is the final commanding officer of USS George Washington SSN 598 ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 16406 days

16406 = 8203 + 8203

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my brother US Navy Lieutenant Tom Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) is 8203 days



From 5/12/1962 ( Emilio Estevez ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 15542 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Walker Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 15542 days



From 9/10/1955 ( premiere US TV series "Gunsmoke"::series premiere episode "Matt Gets It" ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 17978 days

From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Walker Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 17978 days



From 6/26/1981 ( premiere US film "Stripes" ) To 11/29/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals & George Walker Bush ) is 8557 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my brother's wife ) To 12/19/1986 ( premiere US film "Platoon" ) is 8557 days


http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2004/11/20041129-11.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

November 29, 2004

Executive Order: Establishing the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals

By the authority [ GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A SEVERELY TREASONOUS AGENT OF FOREIGN POWER VIOLENTLY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND ANY SINGLE ACT OF COOPERATION TO GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A SINGLE ACT OF SEVERE TREASON AGAINST THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND IS SUBJECT TO SEVERE PUNISHMENT INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL DEATH PENALTY FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ]vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including my authority as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States and Public Law 108-234, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Afghanistan Campaign Medal. There is hereby established the Afghanistan Campaign Medal with suitable appurtenances. Except as limited in section 3 of this order, and under uniform regulations to be prescribed by the Secretaries of the military departments and approved by the Secretary of Defense, or under regulations to be prescribed by the Secretary of Homeland Security with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy, the Afghanistan Campaign Medal shall be awarded to members of the uniformed services of the United States who serve or have served in Afghanistan or contiguous air space, as defined by such regulations, on or after October 24, 2001, and before a terminal date to be prescribed by the Secretary of Defense.

Sec. 2. Iraq Campaign Medal. There is hereby established the Iraq Campaign Medal with suitable appurtenances. Except as limited in section 3 of this order, and under uniform regulations to be prescribed by the Secretaries of the military departments and approved by the Secretary of Defense, or under regulations to be prescribed by the Secretary of Homeland Security with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy, the Iraq Campaign Medal shall be awarded to members of the uniformed services of the United States who serve or have served in Iraq or contiguous waters or air space, as defined by such regulations, on or after March 19, 2003, and before a terminal date to be prescribed by the Secretary of Defense.

Sec. 3. Relationship to Other Awards. Notwithstanding section 1 of Executive Order 13289 of March 12, 2003, establishing the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, any member who qualified for that medal by reason of service in Afghanistan between October 24, 2001, and a terminal date to be determined by the Secretary of Defense, or in Iraq between March 19, 2003, and a terminal date to be determined by the Secretary of Defense, shall remain qualified for that medal. Upon application, a member by reason of service may be awarded either the Afghanistan Campaign Medal or the Iraq Campaign Medal in lieu of the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal. A member may be awarded either the Afghanistan Campaign Medal or the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal by reason of service in Afghanistan. A member may be awarded either the Iraq Campaign Medal or the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal by reason of service in Iraq. No member shall
be entitled to the award of more than one of these three medals for the same period of service.

Sec. 4. Posthumous Award. The Afghanistan Campaign Medal and Iraq Campaign Medal may be awarded posthumously to any person covered by and under regulations prescribed in accordance with this order.

GEORGE W. BUSH[ GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A SEVERELY TREASONOUS AGENT OF FOREIGN POWER VIOLENTLY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND ANY SINGLE ACT OF COOPERATION TO GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A SINGLE ACT OF SEVERE TREASON AGAINST THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND IS SUBJECT TO SEVERE PUNISHMENT INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL DEATH PENALTY FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ]

THE WHITE HOUSE,

November 29, 2004.










http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/november/23/newsid_2547000/2547639.stm

BBC

ON THIS DAY 23 November

1984: London tube fire traps hundreds

Almost 1,000 passengers were trapped in smoke-filled tunnels for three hours after a fire at London's busiest underground station, Oxford Circus.

Emergency services arrived at Oxford Circus within minutes of the blaze breaking out. There were no deaths and only minor injuries.

But the damage caused was substantial, and it is expected to be many days before normal service resumes at the station.

The cause of the fire, which started at about 2220 GMT in a tunnel connecting the northbound Bakerloo and Victoria lines, is thought to have been caused by an electrical fault on a train or in tunnel cabling.

Five tube trains - packed with people returning from the West End - were trapped in the fire and had to be driven slowly back to Tottenham Court Road and Green Park stations, where ambulances were waiting.

People started to panic when they realised they could not get out

Police officer Karen Tokins










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0519755/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Battlestar Galactica"

The Lost Warrior (1978)

Country Date

USA 8 October 1978



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0519755

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Battlestar Galactica (TV series 1978–1979)

The Lost Warrior (#1.4)


Richard Hatch ... Capt. Apollo


Apollo crashes on the Wild West like planet Equellus after being pursued by four Cylon fighters. Nursed back to health by a widow named Bella and her son Puppis, Apollo takes on crime boss La Certa and Red-Eye, a Cylon centurion turned formidable gunfighter who killed Bella's husband Martin.


Release Date: 8 October 1978 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001647/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Claude Rains

Date of Birth

10 November 1889, Camberwell, London, England, UK

Date of Death

30 May 1967

Birth Name

William Claude Rains










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0027584/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

The Invisible Man (Character)

from The Invisible Man (1933)

The Invisible Man (1933)


The Invisible Man: The whole world's frightened to death! So, I see Kemp couldn't sleep, he had to go downstairs, he was frightened. I put my trust in Kemp, I told him my secret and he gave me his word of honor. You must go now, Flora.

Flora Cranley: I want to help you.

The Invisible Man: There is nothing left for you to do my dead, except to go. I shall come back. I swear, I shall come back because I shall defeat them. Go now my dear.

Flora Cranley: No, I want to stay. You must hide.

The Invisible Man: Don't worry, the whole world's my hiding place. I can stand there amongst them in the day and night and laugh at them.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063350/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Night of the Living Dead (1968)


Newscaster: It has been established that persons who have recently died have been returning to life and committing acts of murder. A widespread investigation of funeral homes, morgues, and hospitals has concluded that the unburied dead have been returning to life and seeking human victims. It's hard for us here to be reporting this to you, but it does seem to be a fact.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087910/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Philadelphia Experiment (1984)

Country Date

USA 3 August 1984



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Philadelphia_Experiment_(film)

The Philadelphia Experiment (film)

The Philadelphia Experiment is a 1984 science fiction film. It is directed by Stewart Raffill and stars Michael Paré, Bobby Di Cicco, and Nancy Allen.


The plot is based on the urban legend of the Philadelphia Experiment. In 1943, two sailors, David Herdeg (Paré) and Jim Parker (Di Cicco), are stationed on a ship in an experiment to make it invisible to radar. However, the experiment goes horribly wrong and Herdeg and Parker are the only two survivors. They both undergo time travel (because of the experiment) and find themselves in the Nevada desert in the year 1984.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039064/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Under Nevada Skies (1946)

Country Date

USA 26 August 1946



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039064/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Under Nevada Skies (1946)


Villains have stolen a jeweled crest containing a map which shows the location of a uranium deposit.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Terminator (1984)


Kyle Reese: The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human... sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot.










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Terminator_2:_Judgment_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/01_05

Terminator 2: Judgment Day



1:06:14
Does it hurt
when you get shot?

1:06:17
I sense injuries.
The data could be called "pain."

1:06:22
John, help me with the light.

1:06:24
- Will these heal up?
- Yes.

1:06:26
Good. If you can't pass for human,
you're not much good to us.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Terminator (1984)


Sarah Connor: What's it like when you go through time?

Kyle Reese: White light. Pain. It's like being born, maybe.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0746830/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

J.K. Rowling

Date of Birth

31 July 1965, Yate, Bristol, England, UK

Birth Name

Joanne Rowling










1985 film "Back to the Future" DVD video:

00:48:34


Dr. Emmett Brown: I've had enough jokes for one evening. Good night, future boy!

Marty McFly: No, wait, Doc. The bruise on your head. I know how that happened. You told me. You were standing on your toilet hanging a clock and you fell and hit your head on the sink. That's when you got the idea for the flux capacitor which is what makes time travel possible. There's something wrong with the starter, so I hid it here.

Dr. Emmett Brown: After I fell off my toilet, I drew this.

Marty McFly: The flux capacitor.

Dr. Emmett Brown: It works! It works! I finally invent something that works!

Marty McFly: You bet your ass it works.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kuhn

Richard Kuhn

Richard Kuhn (December 3, 1900 – August 1, 1967) was an Austrian-German biochemist, Nobel laureate, and Nazi collaborator.


Research

Kuhn's areas of study included: investigations of theoretical problems of organic chemistry (stereochemistry of aliphatic and aromatic compounds; syntheses of polyenes and cumulenes; constitution and colour; the acidity of hydrocarbons), as well as extensive fields in biochemistry (carotenoids; flavins; vitamins and enzymes). Specifically, he carried out important work on vitamin B2 and the antidermatitis vitamin B6.

In 1929 he became Principal of the Institute for Chemistry at the newly founded Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Medical Research (which, since 1950, has been renamed the Max Planck Institute for Medical Research in Heidelberg). By 1937 he also took over the administration of this Institute.

In addition to these duties he also served as of Professor of Biochemistry at the University of Heidelberg, and for one year he was at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia as a Visiting Research Professor for Physiological chemistry.

He was subsequently awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1938 for his "work on carotenoids and vitamins," but was unable to accept the award until after World War II.



http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/1938/kuhn.html

Nobelprize.org

The Official Web Site of the Nobel Prize


The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1938


Richard Kuhn

Born: 3 December 1900, Vienna, Austria-Hungary

Died: 1 August 1967, Heidelberg, West Germany

Affiliation at the time of the award: Kaiser-Wilhelm-Institut (now Max-Planck Institut) für Medizinische Forschung, Heidelberg, Germany, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany

Prize motivation: "for his work on carotenoids and vitamins"










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063350/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Night of the Living Dead (1968)

Country Date

USA 1 October 1968



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063350

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Night of the Living Dead (1968)

Release Date: 1 October 1968 (USA)

Plot: A group of people hide from bloodthirsty zombies in a farmhouse.