Thursday, July 21, 2011

We will find you.




http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=38040

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Toasts at a White House Dinner for the Prince and Princess of Wales

November 9th, 1985

The President. Your Royal Highnesses, Sir Oliver and Lady Wright, and Ambassador and Mrs. Price, ladies and gentlemen, Nancy and I are deeply honored to welcome the Prince and Princess of Wales to the White House. Permit me to add our congratulations to Prince Charles on his birthday, just 5 days away, and express also our great happiness that we have been able to have this affair with Princess Diana, here on her first trip to the United States—that we should be able to share in that first trip.

In his 1941 address before a Joint Session of the United States Congress, Prime Minister Churchill remarked, "I cannot help reflecting that if my father had been American and my mother British, instead of the other way around, I might have got here on my own." [Laughter] But Your Royal Highnesses, the reception you've received here suggests that if you had been American, you might well have gotten to this house on your own. [Laughter]

Our two countries are bound together by innumerable ties of ancient history and present friendship. Our language, our law, our democratic system of government, our fierce belief in the God-given right of men to be free—all of these we owe to you. We've stood together through two great world conflicts. Today we go on, shoulder to shoulder, in an alliance to protect freedom and democracy.

This evening we've gathered on a happy occasion, a celebration of the "Treasure Houses of Britain," perhaps the most magnificent exhibition ever mounted and five centuries of British achievement, five centuries of elegance, beauty, and charm; I should add, wit. When Nancy and I toured the exhibition, we were struck by a settee from Balmoral Castle, constructed almost entirely of deer antlers. I've been wondering ever since whether something like that could be done with cattle horns out on the ranch. [Laughter] But one misadventure in the corral one day has taught me that it might be more painful than pleasant, so— [laughter] . The "Treasure Houses of Britain" truly is a great gift from the houses' owners, the British people, and you, the exhibition's patrons. I speak for all Americans when I say a heartfelt "thank you."

Your Royal Highnesses, in the eyes of my countrymen, you and your family hold a place of high honor; your devotion to duty commands our esteem. Americans join our British cousins in looking upon you with affection and respect. And in that same 1941 address, Winston Churchill said: "It is not given to us to peer into the future. Still I avow my hope and faith, sure and inviolate, that in the days to come, the British and American people will, for their own safety and for the good of all, walk together in majesty, in justice, and in peace." And today that noble hope is a glorious reality.

Would you please join me in a toast to Her Majesty, the Queen. To the Queen.

Prince Charles. Mr. President, Mrs. Reagan, ladies and gentlemen, if I may say so, Mr. President, you really have touched both my wife and myself most deeply this evening by your extremely kind words. And we can't possibly, both of us, thank you enough for your immense hospitality and your great kindness in having us here this evening and in making us feel so unbelievably welcome.

I would think one of the most marvelous things about coming to the United States is that you have this extraordinary gift for making people feel welcome. And apart from the friendliness with which you greet everybody, it really does warm the heart to come here and be made to feel welcome. I can't tell you what it means to us both. It really does. As you know, we've flown in hesitant stages from Australia and tried to stop on the way in order to regain our strength. And all that's happened is we're suffering terribly from jet lag. [Laughter] And I've yet to discover a foolproof method for actually getting one over the problems of this particular affliction.

However, we are greatly looking forward to the opportunity of seeing this exhibition, the "Treasure Houses of Britain," which we are both very proud to be patrons of. And we hear from all sides just how stupendous this particular exhibition is. I think if you go and look at most of the country houses in Britain at the moment, you'll find them completely empty— [laughter] —of all the furniture and pictures, some emptier than others and, no doubt, with rather dirty marks on the walls where the pictures were. I only hope that they manage to get them all back in the right place at the right time. [Laughter]

I'm also very much looking forward, myself, to going to the Congress Library on Monday and discussing something about the Constitution, of which I know you celebrate the bicentenary in 1987. And I was very intrigued to discover that of the 55 delegates that came to the Federal convention in 1787, nearly all of them were in their thirties, which just goes to show what an extremely good age the mid-thirties is. [Laughter] I keep telling myself that because you reminded me about my birthday, and I'm not sure I need reminding. [Laughter]

I would also just like to say that coming, as we have, down from Australia, it is one of the more interesting aspects, I think, of the pioneering spirit of the English-speaking peoples. That here were two great continents—Australia and the United States of America, the former having developed about 150 years later than this great country-and in many ways there are similarities between the two. And I think that one of the things that becomes most obvious about Australia and America is that personal independence becomes a very dominant feature, particularly, I think, in American life. And one Englishman observed in 1796 that Americans tend to pass their lives without any regard to the smiles or frowns of men in power. However, in your case, Mr. President, I'm sure it's completely different.

So, if I may, finally, again say what an enormous pleasure it gives both of us to be here and how proud we are to be able to represent Britain here in America. As you say, it does, I think, emphasize the very strong links that do exist between our two countries—always have done, and I'm sure always will. And in the end, that bond between our two peoples is one of the most important and enduring features of this Earth.

Mr. President, thank you very much.










[ Hillary Rodham Clinton the known active accomplice of Al Qaida violently against the United States of America federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Hillary Rodham Clinton staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2000_3267521

HOUSTON CHRONICLE ARCHIVES

Paper: Houston Chronicle

Date: TUE 12/19/2000


A new look at her new address / Laura Bush pays visit to Hillary Clinton for White House tea

By SONYA ROSS

Associated Press

WASHINGTON - She's new at this gig, but Laura Bush showed she could handle herself at the White House when she stopped by for tea with Hillary Rodham Clinton on Monday.

As Clinton sought to shoo the news media away - "We're going to go in and have a visit," she said - Bush paused and turned ever so slightly toward the cameras. No words, just body language that said










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html


Back To The Future


Doc?
Don't say a word.
No names. I want to know nothing about you.
Listen, Doc... Quiet!
Don't tell me anything.
You got to help... Quiet.
I'm going to read your thoughts.
Let's see now. You come here from a great distance?
- Yeah. Exactly. - Don't tell me!
You want me to subscribe to the Saturday Evening Post.
- No. - Not a word now!
Quiet.
Donations.
You want me to make a donation...
...to the Coast Guard Youth Auxiliary.
Doc...
...I'm from the future.
I came here in a time machine that you invented.
Now, I need your help to get back to the year 1985.



1985 film "Back to the Future" DVD video:


Marty McFly: Doc, I'm from the future. I came here in a time machine that you invented. Now, I need your help to get back to the year 1985.

Dr. Emmett Brown: My God! Do you know what this means? It means that this damn thing doesn't work at all!

Marty McFly: You got to help me. You are the only one who knows how your time machine works.

Dr. Emmett Brown: Time machine? I haven't invented any time machine.

Marty McFly: Okay. I'll prove it to you. Look at my driver's license. Expires 1987. Look at my birthday. I haven't even been born yet. And look at this picture. It's my brother, my sister and me. Look at her sweatshirt, Doc. "Class of 1984"?

Dr. Emmett Brown: Pretty mediocre photographic fakery. They cut off your brother's hair.

Marty McFly: I'm telling the truth. You got to believe me.

Dr. Emmett Brown: Then tell me, future boy... who's president of the United States in 1985?

Marty McFly: Ronald Reagan.

Dr. Emmett Brown: Ronald Reagan? The actor? Then who's vice president? Jerry Lewis? I suppose Jane Wyman is the First Lady.

Marty McFly: Wait, Doc!

Dr. Emmett Brown: And Jack Benny is treasury secretary.

Marty McFly: Listen to me.

Dr. Emmett Brown: I've had enough jokes for one evening. Good night, future boy!



http://www.cswap.com/1985/Back_to_the_Future/cap/en/4_Parts/a/00_48

Back to the Future


:48:34
I've had enough jokes for one evening.
Good night, future boy!

:48:37
- No, wait, Doc.

:48:38
The bruise on your head.
I know how that happened. You told me.

:48:43
You were standing on your toilet
hanging a clock...

:48:45
...and you fell
and hit your head on the sink.

:48:47
That's when you got the idea
for the flux capacitor which...

:48:51
...is what makes time travel possible.










From 4/21/1926 ( date hijacked from me:my biological paternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 12/18/2000 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Hillary Rodham Clinton and Laura Bush meeting & and all associated activity and their illegal presence in the United States of America federal White House ) is 27270 days

27270 = 13635 + 13635

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 13635 days



From 12/18/2000 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Hillary Rodham Clinton and Laura Bush meeting & and all associated activity and their illegal presence in the United States of America federal White House ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 872 days

872 = 436 + 436

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/12/1967 ( premiere US TV series "Dragnet 1967"::series premiere episode "The LSD Story" ) is 436 days



From 12/8/1925 ( Sammy Davis Jr ) To 12/18/2000 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Hillary Rodham Clinton and Laura Bush meeting & and all associated activity and their illegal presence in the United States of America federal White House ) is 27404 days

27404 = 13702 + 13702

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 13702 days



From 8/7/1998 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Armageddon" ) To 12/18/2000 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Hillary Rodham Clinton and Laura Bush meeting & and all associated activity and their illegal presence in the United States of America federal White House ) is 864 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/15/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Bread and Circuses" ) is 864 days



From 8/11/1942 ( premiere US film "Wake Island" ) To 12/18/2000 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Hillary Rodham Clinton and Laura Bush meeting & and all associated activity and their illegal presence in the United States of America federal White House ) is 21314 days

21314 = 10657 + 10657

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/6/1995 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Stargate" & premiere United Kingdom film "Timecop" ) is 10657 days



From 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) To 12/18/2000 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Hillary Rodham Clinton and Laura Bush meeting & and all associated activity and their illegal presence in the United States of America federal White House ) is 5647 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/19/1981 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Superman II" ) is 5647 days





http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2000_3267521

HOUSTON CHRONICLE ARCHIVES

Paper: Houston Chronicle

Date: TUE 12/19/2000


A new look at her new address / Laura Bush pays visit to Hillary Clinton for White House tea

By SONYA ROSS

Associated Press

WASHINGTON - She's new at this gig, but Laura Bush showed she could handle herself at the White House when she stopped by for tea with Hillary Rodham Clinton on Monday.

As Clinton sought to shoo the news media away - "We're going to go in and have a visit," she said - Bush paused and turned ever so slightly toward the cameras. No words, just body language that said, no, I'd like to take a few questions.


"I feel like I sorta know it," Mrs. Bush said. "I have slept in the Lincoln Bedroom and the Queen's Bedroom."










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

02:56:10


Number 6: Your escape is a temporary one at best. We will find you.

Gaius Baltar: Yeah, you can try. It's a big universe.

Number 6: You haven't addressed the real problem, of course.

Gaius Baltar: Yes, yes. There may be Cylon agents living among us, waiting to strike at any moment.

Number 6: Some may not even know they're Cylons at all. They could be sleeper agents programmed to perfectly impersonate human beings until activation.

Gaius Baltar: If there are Cylons aboard this ship, we'll find them.

Number 6: We? You're not on their side, Gaius.

Gaius Baltar: I am *not* on anybody's *side.*