Friday, July 22, 2011

The absolute evil of Microsoft's Bill Gates Al Qaida infects the world.




2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video:

01:53:23


Botanical Cruiser ship's captain Keikeya: Most of the passengers are from Geminon or Picon but we've got people from every colony.

Laura Roslin: Give Billy a copy of your passenger manifest and a list of all your emergency supplies.

Botanical Cruiser ship's captain Keikeya: All right. What about the power situation? Our batteries are running pretty low.

Laura Roslin: Captain Apollo will be making an engineering survey of all the ships this afternoon.

Billy: Uh, actually the Captain said it'll be more like this evening before he can coordinate the survey.

Laura Roslin: All right, this evening then. But you will get your needs tended to, Captain. You have my word on it.

Botanical Cruiser ship's captain Keikeya: Thank you, Madam President.

Laura Roslin: You're welcome. Hi. What's your name?

Cami: Cami.

Laura Roslin: Hi, Cami. I'm Laura. Are you alone?

Botanical Cruiser ship's captain Keikeya: She was traveling with her grandparents but grandmother's having some health problems since the announcement. Not to worry though, we're taking care of her.

Cami: My parents are going to meet me at the spaceport in Caprica City.

Laura Roslin: The spaceport. I see.

Cami: We're going out for dinner, and I'm having chicken pie, and then we're going home, and then Daddy's going to read to me, and then I'm going to bed.










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video:


Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Is there something you wanted to say to me?

Billy: Well, I - I just thought you should know. That little girl you met earlier, Cami - Her ship can't make the jump.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Thank you.