Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Alexander Hartdegen




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


You never cease to surprise me.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1930

1930


March 31 – The Motion Pictures Production Code is instituted, imposing strict guidelines on the treatment of sex, crime, religion and violence in motion pictures for the next 40 years.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_Picture_Production_Code

Motion Picture Production Code

The Motion Picture Production Code was the set of industry moral censorship guidelines that governed the production of the vast majority of United States motion pictures released by major studios from 1930 to 1968. It is also popularly known as the Hays Code, after Hollywood's chief censor of the time, Will H. Hays.

The Motion Pictures Producers and Distributors Association (MPPDA), which later became the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA), adopted the code in 1930, began effectively enforcing it in 1934, and abandoned it in 1968, in favor of the subsequent MPAA film rating system. The Production Code spelled out what was acceptable and what was unacceptable content for motion pictures produced for a public audience in the United States.

The office enforcing it was popularly called the Hays Office in reference to Hays



http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/d/doherty-hollywood.html


CHAPTER ONE

Pre-Code Hollywood

Sex, Immorality, and Insurrection in American Cinema, 1930-1934

By THOMAS DOHERTY

Columbia University Press


On the Cusp of Classical Hollywood Cinema

On or about July 1934 American cinema changed. During that month, the Production Code Administration, popularly known as the Hays Office, began to regulate, systematically and scrupulously, the content of Hollywood motion pictures. For the next thirty years, cinematic space was a patrolled landscape with secure perimeters and well-defined borders. Adopted under duress at the urging of priests and politicians, Hollywood's in-house policy of self-censorship set the boundaries for what could be seen, heard, even implied on screen. Not until the mid-1950s did cracks appear in the structure and not until 1968, when the motion picture industry adopted its alphabet ratings system, did the Code edifice finally come crumbling down.

Hollywood's vaunted "golden age" began with the Code and ended with its demise. An artistic flowering of incalculable cultural impact, Hollywood under the Code bequeathed the great generative legacy for screens large and small, the visual storehouse that still propels waves of images washing across a channel-surfing planet. The synergistic spread of American entertainment, the whole global kaleidoscope of films, television, video games, computer graphics, and CD-ROMs, draws on the censored heritage for archival material, deep backstory, narrative blueprints, and moral ballast. Whether conventional retread or postmodern pastiche, Hollywood under the Code is the prime host to a long line of moving image parasites.

But what of Hollywood "before the Code" the motion picture record that predates the censorship that polished up the golden age heritage? For four years—from March 31, 1930, when the Motion Picture Producers and Distributors of America formally pledged to abide by the Production Code










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- Heavens, look at that car. - Oh, I've seen it.
Now I know you're ill. You're passing up the chance to explore some new gadget.
- It's only a machine. - Alexander, tell me what's going on.
- Is something wrong? - No.
No. Emma, listen to me.
I need to leave you now, but I want you to go straight home and stay there.
I promise you I'll come by sometime later tonight, and I won't make any sense.
I'll be all upset that you didn't meet me in the park










From 6/6/1930 ( premiere US film "Shadow of the Law" ) To 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) is 13635 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 13635 days



From 3/31/1930 ( the Motion Picture Producers and Distributors of America adopts the Motion Picture Production Code ) To 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) is 13702 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) is 13702 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 9938 days

9938 = 4969 + 4969

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/11/1979 ( John Wayne - deceased ) is 4969 days



From 11/12/1951 ( premiere US film "Purple Heart Diary" ) To 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) is 5806 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/25/1981 ( premiere US film "Southern Comfort" ) is 5806 days



From 10/13/1938 ( premiere US film "There Goes My Heart" ) To 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) is 10584 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 10/13/1938 ( E.C. Segar - deceased ) To 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) is 10584 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) is 6609 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/7/1983 ( premiere US TV movie "Prototype" ) is 6609 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 8847 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/22/1990 ( premiere US TV movie "Treasure Island" ) is 8847 days



From 8/13/1941 ( premiere US film "International Squadron" ) To 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) is 9549 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 12/4/1911 ( premiere US film "Our Navy" ) To 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) is 20394 days

20394 = 10197 + 10197

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering me the known official United States Deputy Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 10197 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering me the known official United States Deputy Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 9495 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/1/1991 ( premiere US film "The People Under the Stairs" ) is 9495 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering me the known official United States Deputy Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 9495 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/1/1991 ( premiere US film "Billy Bathgate" ) is 9495 days



From 7/18/1940 ( James Brolin ) To 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) is 9940 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me the known official United States Deputy Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Burgess as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) is 8537 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/18/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Walker Bush purchases controlling interest in the Texas Rangers baseball corporation ) is 8537 days



From 6/19/1942 ( premiere US film "They Raid by Night" ) To 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) is 9239 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me the known official United States Deputy Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Burgess as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) is 9239 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "The Rocketeer" ) is 8660 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) is 8660 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 9/4/1981 ( date hijacked from me:Beyonce Knowles ) is 5083 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1979 ( Claudia Jennings killed in automobile accident ) is 5083 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 6/9/1989 ( premiere US film "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier" ) is 7918 days

7918 = 3959 + 3959

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 3959 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 8/7/1978 ( Cirroc Lofton ) is 3959 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 3959 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 7/9/1977 ( the United States Navy warship USS Pegasus PHM 1 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) is 3565 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/7/1975 ( Charlize Theron ) is 3565 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) is 9762 days

9762 = 4881 + 4881

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/15/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Waltons"::"The Tailspin" ) is 4881 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) is 9762 days

9762 = 4881 + 4881

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/15/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "Quincy M.E."::"Semper-Fidelis" ) is 4881 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) is 9762 days

9762 = 4881 + 4881

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/15/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"Einstein" ) is 4881 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 6/7/1976 ( my brother Tom Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to my brother Tom Reagan ) is 3168 days

3168 = 1584 + 1584

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/5/1970 ( premiere US film "Airport" ) is 1584 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 3/5/1970 ( premiere US film "Airport" ) is 882 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/2/1968 ( premiere US film "2001: A Space Odyssey" ) is 882 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 12/13/1996 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 10662 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/11/1995 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "This Is Your Life"::"Arthur C. Clarke" ) is 10662 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 10/7/1980 ( premiere US film "Private Benjamin" ) is 4751 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/5/1978 ( premiere US TV movie "The Time Machine" ) is 4751 days



From 6/5/1928 ( Robert Lansing ) To 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) is 14366 days

14366 = 7183 + 7183

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 7183 days



From 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) To 12/11/1967 ( premiere US film "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" ) is 67 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/8/1966 ( the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright DLG 28 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service - arriving in July 1987 and then departing the USS Wainwright CG 28 in 1990 as United States Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer 2nd Class Kerry Wayne Burgess the Wainwright was my 2nd United States Navy fleet assignment ) is 67 days



From 1/2/1914 ( premiere US film "Prince" ) To 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) is 19634 days

19634 = 9817 + 9817

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/18/1992 ( premiere US film "Captain Ron" ) is 9817 days



From 5/1/1960 ( Soviet Union antiaircraft fire destroys the United States Central Intelligence Agency U-2 aircraft and the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers is imprisoned in the Soviet Union ) To 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) is 2713 days

2713 = 1356 + 1357

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/20/1969 ( my brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 1356 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/21/1969 ( my brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 1357 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001602

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Guy Pearce

Born: Guy Edward Pearce October 5, 1967 in Ely, Cambridgeshire, England, UK


The Time Machine 2002

Alexander Hartdegen










http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2000/bush/cron.html

PBS Home

The Choice 2000

bush chronology


July 6, 1946

George Walker Bush is born in New Haven, CT


December 1966

George W. is arrested and charged with disorderly conduct


September 4, 1976

George W. is arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine for operating under the influence. He pleaded guilty, paid a $150 fine and had his driving privileges suspended.



http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui



Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge

November 2, 2000

Late Thursday evening, following a campaign rally in this tightly contested Midwestern state, Bush--with his wife, Laura, at his side -- told reporters news accounts of the incident were accurate


Bush said the timing of the initial news report, just days before Americans elect a new president, was "interesting." When asked where the story may have originated, he said, "I've got my suspicions."










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0421128/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Claudia Jennings

Date of Birth

20 December 1949

Date of Death

3 October 1979, Malibu, California, USA (road accident)

Birth Name

Mary Eileen Chesterton



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudia_Jennings

Claudia Jennings

Claudia Jennings (born Mary Eileen Chesterton, 20 December 1949, Saint Paul, Minnesota — died October 3, 1979, Malibu, California) was an American model and actress. Jennings was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month in November 1969 and later Playmate of the Year 1970. Her original pictorial was photographed by Pompeo Posar.

Jennings had been a receptionist at Playboy before posing for the magazine.


Jennings died in a morning car accident when a van hit her as she drove her Volkswagen Beetle convertible.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000234

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Charlize Theron

Born: August 7, 1975


Hancock 2008

Mary


The Astronaut's Wife 1999

Jillian Armacost





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0517467

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Cirroc Lofton
Date of Birth: 7 August 1978
"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" .... Jake Sisko





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098382/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989)


Kirk: What does God need with a starship?

McCoy: Jim, what are you doing?

Kirk: I'm asking a question.

"God": Who is this creature?

Kirk: Who am I? Don't you know? Aren't you God?

Sybok: He has his doubts.

"God": You doubt me?

Kirk: I seek proof.

McCoy: Jim! You don't ask the Almighty for his ID!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The


- This was not supposed to happen. - Of course not.
- I know there's nothing I can say. - We were out of the park, Philby.
We were safe.
Why can't I change it?
I could come back a thousand times.
See her die a thousand ways.
I don't... I don't understand.
I can't find the answer here.
Not here.
Not now.
The future is now.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0021359/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Shadow of the Law (1930)

Country Date

USA 6 June 1930



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0021359/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Shadow of the Law (1930)


John Nelson, a well-to-do businessman, is escorting a woman he knows as Ethel Barry to the door of her apartment suite when a man steps out of the shadows and angrily demands to know where she has been. The embarrassed Nelson excuses himself and goes to his rooms in the same hotel. The woman rushes into his apartment followed by the man who met her in the hall. The man threatens her with violence and Nelson comes to her defense. In the ensuing fight, the man is knocked out of the window and falls to his death to the pavement many stories down. He is charged with the killing and his only witness that can prove self-defense for him has disappeared, and can not be found.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


My God. What's happened to you?
I've been... I've been working.
You remember that? You used to care about your work.
I care more about my life. And yours.
I came by the house every day after the funeral...
and every week and every other month.
Then I stopped coming. Did you even notice?
- It hurt me, Alex... very much. - Then why are you here now?
- There are some things I have to say you may not like hearing... - I know. I know.
You're concerned. I know. I hear it from Mrs. Watchit every day.
But really... I need you to go.
- I won't leave. Not with you hiding down here. - I'm not hiding.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Time Machine (2002) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


David Philby: A professor from Columbia University should not be corresponding with a crazy German book keeper.

Alexander Hartdegen: He's a patent clerk, not a book keeper, and I think Mister Einstein needs all the support I can give him.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Machine_(2002_film)

The Time Machine (2002 film)

The Time Machine is a 2002 American science fiction film loosely adapted from the 1895 novel of the same name by H. G. Wells, and the 1960 film screenplay by David Duncan.


In the year 1899, Dr. Alexander Hartdegen (Pearce) is a young inventor teaching at Columbia University in New York City. Unlike his conservative friend David Philby (Addy), Alexander would rather do pure research than work in the conformist world of business, in which all men wear "identical bowler hats". After his sweetheart Emma (Guillory) is killed by a robber, he devotes himself to building a time machine in order to save her. When the machine is completed four years later, he travels back to 1899 and prevents her murder, only to see her killed by a horse-drawn carriage.

Seeing that one means of Emma's death has been replaced by another, Alexander goes to 2030 to find out whether her life can be saved. At the New York Public Library, a holographic AI librarian called Vox 114 (Jones) insists that time travel is impossible, so Alexander continues into the future until 2037, when the accidental destruction of the Moon renders the Earth virtually uninhabitable. When he restarts the time machine to avoid falling debris, he is knocked unconscious and travels to the year 802,701 before waking up and stopping the machine.

At this point in time, human civilization has reverted to a primitive lifestyle. Some survivors, called "Eloi", live on the sides of cliffs on what remains of Manhattan. Alexander is nursed back to health by a woman named Mara (Samantha Mumba), one of the few Eloi who speak English. One night, Alexander and Mara's young brother Kalen (Omero Mumba) dream of a frightening, jagged-toothed face, and the next day, the Eloi are attacked and Mara is dragged underground by ape-like monsters called "Morlocks" that hunt the Eloi for food. In order to rescue her, Kalen leads Alexander to Vox 114, which is still functioning.

After learning from Vox how to find the Morlocks, Alexander enters their underground realm through an opening that resembles the face in his nightmare, but he is captured and thrown into an area where Mara sits in a cage. There he meets an intelligent, humanoid Über-Morlock (Irons), who explains that Morlocks are the evolutionary descendants of the humans who stayed underground after the Moon broke apart, while Eloi are evolved from those who remained on the surface. Über-Morlocks are a caste of telepaths who rule the monsters that prey on Eloi.

The Über-Morlock explains that Alexander cannot alter Emma's fate because her death is what drove him to build the time machine in the first place: saving her would create a temporal paradox. Alexander gets into the machine, which the Morlocks have brought underground, and prepares to return home, but he suddenly pulls the Über-Morlock into the machine, which carries them into the future as they fight. The Über-Morlock dies by rapidly aging when Alexander pushes him outside of the machine's sphere of influence. Alexander then stops in the year 635,427,810, revealing a harsh, rust-colored sky over a wasteland of Morlock caves.

Finally accepting that he cannot save Emma, Alexander travels back to rescue Mara. After freeing her, he starts the time machine and jams its gears, creating a violent distortion in time. Alexander and Mara escape to the surface as a huge explosion kills the Morlocks and destroys their caves. With the time machine gone, Alexander begins a new life with Mara and the Eloi. The film ends with two scenes in the same location displayed in parallel: while Alexander shows Mara and Kalen a field that was once his home, Philby and Alexander's housekeeper, Mrs. Watchit, sadly discuss his absence and Philby throws away his own bowler hat. Before leaving Alexander's lab, Mrs. Watchit says, "Godspeed, my fine lad. Godspeed."


Production

The film was a co-production of DreamWorks and Warner Bros. (the latter of which owned the rights to the original film) in association with Arnold Leibovit Entertainment who obtained the rights to the George Pal original Time Machine 1960 and collectively negotiated the deal that made it possible for both Warner Brothers and DreamWorks to make the film.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1305056/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Our Navy (1911)

Country Date

USA 4 December 1911










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Alex, it's your first year as associate professor.
You might want to play things a little more conservatively.
You sound just like my father.
Look at them, Philby. All alike. All in identical bowler hats.
Do you want your students to turn out like that?
I want my students prepared for the realities of the world they're about to greet.
Well, I don't. I want them to run along this street and knock off every bowler they see.










http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/ambush/etc/synopsis.html

PBS


AMBUSH IN MOGADISHU


September 29, 1998 (Original broadcast date)

"Ambush in Mogadishu" tells the story of the most violent U.S. combat firefight since Vietnam. On October 3, 1993 elite units of the U.S. Army's Rangers and Delta Force were ambushed by Somali men, women and children armed with automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades. The Rangers were pinned down in the most dangerous part of Mogadishu, Somalia and taking casualties. What had started out as an operation to capture warlord Mohammed Farah Aidid--turned into a tragic firefight that lasted seventeen hours, left eighteen Americans dead, eighty four wounded and continues to haunt the U.S. military










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


I'll tell you what. Why don't you come by for dinner in a week, and I'll show you?
- Why don't you come home with me now? Molly... - Did you not hear me, David?
I can't leave when I'm so close.
All right. We'll continue this conversation in a week.
In a week, we'll never even have had this conversation.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061735/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (1967)

Country Date

USA 11 December 1967 (New York City, New York)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html


Back To The Future


Marty, how long have you been in port?
Excuse me? I guessed you're a sailor.
That's why you wear that life preserver.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html


Back To The Future


Sam, stop fiddling with that thing and come in here and eat your dinner.
Look at it roll.
Now we can watch Jackie Gleason while we eat.
Our first television set. Dad just picked it up today.
Do you have a television?
Well, yeah. You know, we have two of them.
Wow! You must be rich.
Honey, he's teasing you. Nobody has two television sets.
I've seen this one. This is a classic.
This is where Ralph dresses up as a man from space.
What do you mean, you've seen this? It's brand-new.
Yeah, well, I saw it on a rerun.










http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/CG28.htm

NVR

Naval Vessel Register

WAINWRIGHT (CG 28)
GUIDED MISSILE CRUISER
Class: CG 26
Status: Disposed of in support of Fleet training exercise

Award Date: 05/18/1961
Keel Date: 07/02/1962
Launch Date: 04/25/1964
Commission Date: 01/08/1966
Decommission Date: 11/15/1993
Stricken Date: 11/15/1993










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future (1985)


Marvin Berry: Chuck. Chuck. It's Marvin - your cousin, Marvin BERRY. You know that new sound you're looking for? Well, listen to this.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Lansing_(actor)

Robert Lansing (actor)

Robert Lansing (June 5, 1928 — October 23, 1994) was an American stage, film and television actor.



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0487108/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Robert Lansing

Date of Birth

5 June 1928

Date of Death

23 October 1994

Birth Name

Robert Howell Brown





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060005/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

"The Man Who Never Was" (1966)


American agent Peter Murphy is trying to escape from East Berlin when he encounters his exact double, millionaire playboy Mark Wainwright. After Wainwright is mistaken for him and killed by the KGB, Murphy assumes his identity and lifestyle, which makes a perfect cover for his covert activities. Wainwright's widow, Eva, discovers the deception but plays along, and soon finds herself falling in love with the impostor.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0640907

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Man Who Never Was (TV series 1966–1967)

One Plus One Equals One (#1.1)


Robert Lansing ... Peter Murphy / Mark Wainwright


Release Date: 7 September 1966 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105121/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The People Under the Stairs (1991)

Country Date

USA 1 November 1991
UK 27 December 1991










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Must be all the exercise I get scampering up and down these stairs like a wee lad.
- Don't torture me.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- Tell me about your village. - It's a very busy place.
Everyone seems to be in a hurry. And they all wear identical bowler hats.
Little black round things on their heads.
- What do you do there? - Well, I was a teacher like Mara.
- And I make things, - Mealso,
I made a sess'quin'tan with my father. We still use it.
A sess'quin'tan?
Mara, der'enjen'wenlen?
Sess'quin'tan, Steps of rope.
Oh, a rope ladder.
We can make one. I will teach you.
Will you tell me more lon'el on the next day?
Tomorrow? Yes, I will.
Why don't you take care Of this for me tonight?
- Thank you.
- Good night. - Good night.
Kalen will tire you if you let him. He's always been questioning.
Our parents were firm, but it is his way.
- Where are your parents? - They've gone from this place.
Oh, I'm sorry.
You were right, Philby. I did go too far.
Sit with me.
Mara, why do you pull the boats up at night?
Afraid they'll be stolen?
Stolen? I do not know that word.
Well, are you afraid that someone will take them?
- It is just more safe this way. - Oh.
- You must do things to be safe where you come from? - Of course,
Or when you come from.
Ah, so I'm not just a wandering idiot.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035430/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

They Raid by Night (1942)

Country Date

USA 19 June 1942



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035430/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

They Raid by Night (1942)


The British Commandos send Bob Owen (Lyle Talbot) to Norway to prepare for a raid. His mission also includes freeing General Heden (Paul Baratoff) who is being held by the Nazis. His aides include Eric Falken (George Nesie) and Harry (Charles Rogers). Inga (June Duprez), a Norwegian girl to whom Falken was once engaged but who has become the sweetheart of Oberst Von Ritter (Victor Varconi), betrays their hiding place. The three overpower the Gestapo men sent after them, take their uniforms and enter the prison camp and free Heden. The four men then start for the coast to meet the Commando expedition. Inga, who the men still trust, again informs von Ritter and Falken is captured but Bob and Harry escape with the aid of Dalberg, who they thought was a Quisling stooge.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Ah! Morlock!
- Is he all right? - He had a dream.
Oh. So did I.
I was moving through a jungle...
And you saw a shape ahead of you.
Well, a face that... called my name.
We all have that dream.
- All of you? - Yes. Now go back asleep.
You're still not well,
What does that mean, " Morlock"?










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Princeton_(CG-59)

USS Princeton (CG-59)

USS Princeton (CG-59) is a Ticonderoga-class guided missile cruiser serving in the United States Navy. Armed with naval guns and anti-air, anti-surface, and anti-submarine missiles, plus other weapons, she is equipped for surface-to-air, surface-to-surface, and anti-submarine warfare. She also is the home of two Seahawk LAMPS III helicopters. This warship is named for the Revolutionary War victories over the British by George Washington in and around the town of Princeton, New Jersey.


On the morning of 18 February 1991, during Operation Desert Storm, Princeton was patrolling an operating area 28 nautical miles (52 km) off Failaka Island in the Persian Gulf, on the west side of the decoy U.S. Marine and naval invasion forces afloat. Two Italian-made MN103 Manta bottom-mounted influence mines detonated, one just under the port rudder and the other just forward of the starboard bow, most likely a sympathetic detonation caused by the first explosion. The blasts cracked the superstructure, buckled three lines in the hull, jammed the port rudder, flooded the #3 switchboard room through chilled water pipe cracks, and damaged the starboard propeller shaft.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100813/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Treasure Island (1990) (TV)

Country Date

USA 22 January 1990










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000981/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

James Brolin

Date of Birth

18 July 1940

Birth Name

Craig Kenneth Bruderlin










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


I just might cry,
I couldn't help but overhear.
Two fine young people starting out on the road of life.
- I wish you the very best.
- Well, thank you. - And as much as I hate to do this...
moved as I am by your... protestations of love...
I'll be needing your money now.
- Sir? - And your jewellery too.
I guess we could call this your first little bump on the road to marital bliss.
- I don't understand... - Don't make a scene. There's no cause for that.
- Just give me your wallet, will you? - Hmm?
Did you hear me, lad?
Uh, all right, all right. Here. That's everything.
And your watch.
And the gloves.
- And the ring. - No.
I'm afraid so, darling.
- And maybe he'll buy you a diamond now. - Please, please. Not that.
Don't!
Why did you do that?