Monday, July 25, 2011

Emma and Pete's Gravy Train




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/From_Dusk_Till_Dawn.html


From Dusk Till Dawn


Foolish heart
- Foolish heart - You made me weep
We got about two more hours...
till we get in to El Paso...
which is right next to the border.
- Then we'll stop at a motel. - Stop?
- We're not actually gonna stop at a motel, are we? - Yeah, what for?
We have a motorhome. We don't wanna stay in those roach haven motels, do we?
- We're self-contained. - Okay, okay.
Maybe I was a little overzealous. But give me a break. I just bought it.
How come you wanna stop anyways, Dad?
- I'm exhausted. - Exhausted? Just lie in the back, Dad.
- I can drive us into Mexico. - I just bet you would.
Don't even think about it. Besides, I-I wanna have...
just one night's sleep in an honest to goodness bed.
The beds in the home are okay, but...
they're not like a real bed.
Excuse me. I have to use the restroom.
Oh! Guess what. When I called the machine to check the messages, um...
one of them was from Bethel Baptist.
And Mr Franklin said that...
he wouldn't permanently replace you until we came back.
- And he said that-- - That's very nice of Ted.
But I'll call him tomorrow and tell him not to bother waiting.
Daddy, I didn't wanna talk about this in front of Scott...
because he gets upset, but I just wanna know.
Don't you believe in God any more?










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000446620000&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201107251500&cn=697

excite

From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)

697 AMCHD: Monday, July 25 3:00 PM

1996, R, **, 01:47, Color, English, United States,

Desperado brothers (George Clooney, Quentin Tarantino) kidnap a preacher (Harvey Keitel) and his kids, commandeer their RV and wind up in a Mexican strip joint where vampires lurk.

Cast: Harvey Keitel, George Clooney, Quentin Tarantino, Juliette Lewis, Cheech Marin, Fred Williamson, Salma Hayek, Marc Lawrence, Michael Parks, Kelly Preston, Tom Savini, John Saxon, Danny Trejo, Ernest Liu, John Hawkes Director(s): Robert Rodriguez Producer(s): Meir Teper, Gianni Nunnari Executive Producer(s): Lawrence Bender, Robert Rodriguez, Quentin Tarantino










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/From_Dusk_Till_Dawn.html


From Dusk Till Dawn


He shot me in the fuckin' hand!
- Like I told you, he said, ""Help us."" - I never said ""help us""!
Well, that doesn't matter now, 'cause you got about two fuckin' seconds to live!
- Richie? - Yeah?
When I count to three, you shoot the bottles out from behind him.
Oh, yeah!
- One. - Fuck!
Two.
Three.
What did I tell you? What did I say to you?
- I said, ""Buy the road map and leave."" - What the fuck am I supposed to do, Seth?
- He recognized us. - He didn't recognize shit.
Seth, I'm telling you, the way he looked at us--
you, especially-- I knew he knew.
Low profile. Do you understand the meaning of the words ""low profile""?
""Hey, Richie, how's your hand?"" ""It hurts like a fuckin' son of a bitch!
- Let me tell you what ""low profile"" is not. - Thanks for askin'!""
It is not taking girls hostage.
It is not shooting police. It is not setting fire to a building.
Bitch, bitch, bitch.
Hot air hangs like a dead man
From a white oak tree
There's people sittin' on porches
Thinkin' how things used to be
Dark night
It's a dark night
Dark night
It's a dark night










From 1/19/1996 ( premiere US film "From Dusk Till Dawn" ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) is 2600 days

2600 = 1300 + 1300

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/25/1969 ( premiere US film "Midnight Cowboy" ) is 1300 days



From 9/20/1958 ( premiere US TV series episode "Perry Mason"::"The Case of the Corresponding Corpse" ) To 1/19/1996 ( premiere US film "From Dusk Till Dawn" ) is 13635 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) is 13635 days



From 7/15/1958 ( William McClellan Thornberry the known active accomplice of Al Qaeda-Al Qaida violently against the United States of America federal government ) To 1/19/1996 ( premiere US film "From Dusk Till Dawn" ) is 13702 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) is 13702 days



From 10/15/1937 ( Linda Lavin ) To 1/19/1996 ( premiere US film "From Dusk Till Dawn" ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 1/19/1996 ( premiere US film "From Dusk Till Dawn" ) is 1486 days

1486 = 743 + 743

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/15/1967 ( premiere US TV episode "The Beverly Hillbillies"::"Jethro's Military Career" ) is 743 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 1/19/1996 ( premiere US film "From Dusk Till Dawn" ) is 571 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/27/1967 ( premiere US film "The War Wagon" ) is 571 days



From 8/13/1982 ( premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) To 1/19/1996 ( premiere US film "From Dusk Till Dawn" ) is 4907 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 8/9/1972 ( premiere US TV "Snoopy Come Home" ) is 4907 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116367/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)

Country Date

USA 19 January 1996
UK 31 May 1996










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064665/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Midnight Cowboy (1969)

Country Date

USA 25 May 1969 (New York City, New York) (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0673220

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Perry Mason (TV series 1957–1966)

The Case of the Corresponding Corpse (#2.1)


Raymond Burr ... Perry Mason


George Beaumont calls Perry Mason to set up a meeting, which is a surprise since Beaumont was supposedly killed in a plane crash three years ago. George confesses to his girlfriend, Ruth Whittaker, that he plans to reconcile with his wife. When George is murdered and Ruth is charged with the crime, Perry must use all his wits to get to the truth.


Release Date: 20 September 1958 (USA)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/From_Dusk_Till_Dawn.html


From Dusk Till Dawn


Or your bosom buddy with the badge?