Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Deliberate parasites.




http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930490&s=201107192300&sid=21254&sn=KCPQDT&st=201107192300&cn=113

excite

The Simpsons (Repeat)

113 KCPQDT: Tuesday, July 19 11:00 PM

Sitcom, Animated

The Greatest Story Ever D'Ohed

Flanders invites the Simpson family to a church retreat in Jerusalem in hopes of redeeming Homer.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Pamela Hayden, Tress MacNeille Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean

Original Air Date: Mar 28, 2010



http://www.livedash.com/transcript/the_simpsons-(the_greatest_story_ever_d'ohed)/204/KTVU/Sunday_September_19_2010/453163/


FOX The Simpsons - The Greatest Story Ever D'Ohed


00:01:00 That man is beyond redemption.
00:01:02 That might seem to be true...
00:01:05 I sense a "but" coming, Reverend...
00:01:07 Homer: Here comes the butt!
00:01:09 But I think you're up to the challenge, Ned.
00:01:12 Oh, Reverend, I've been working my Bible to the bone tryio save that man.
00:01:16 You know, Ned, God has never given up on anyone.
00:01:19 What about Sodom and Gomorrah?
00:01:21 He lovingly destroyed them.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/soylent-green-script-transcript-heston.html


Soylent Green


Can you see it?
Yes.
Isn't it beautiful?
Oh. Yes.
I told you.
How could I know?
How could I...?
How could I ever imagine?
Horrible.
Simonson.
Soylent.
Listen to me. Thorn.
Thorn. Listen.
I can't hear him.
Do something. Damn it!
Yes. Sol.
You've got to prove it, Thorn.
Go to the Exchange.
Please, Thorn.
You've got to prove it. Thorn.
The Exchange.
Go to...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734582/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Twilight Zone"

Judgment Night (1959)


Lt. Mueller: I just, I just found it difficult to...

Carl Lanser: To do what?

Lt. Mueller: To reconcile the killing of men and women without any warning. Makes me wonder if we're not damned now.

Carl Lanser: In the eyes of the British admiralty, we most certainly are.

Lt. Mueller: I mean, sir, in the eyes of God.

Carl Lanser: Oh, you're not only a fool, Leutnant, but also a religious fool, and perhaps a mystic at that. Suppose we are damned. What will happen then?

Lt. Mueller: I've had dreams about it. Perhaps there is a special kind of hell for people like us. Perhaps to be damned is to have a fate like the people on that ship, to suffer as they suffer and to die as they die.

Carl Lanser: You are a mystic, Leutnant.

Lt. Mueller: We'll ride the ghost of that ship every night. Every night, Kapitan, for eternity. They could die only once, just once, but we could die a hundred million times. We ride the ghost of that ship every night. Every night for eternity.