Saturday, July 30, 2011

Time traveler shakedown.




Just moments *after* I established the content for this report that is a supporting detail, because I could not find the actual image of Prince William and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II that I wanted to reference, about my next report the song "Right Here, Right Now" from 1991 and "watching the world wake up from history" started playing and I have always liked that song. "No place I would rather be." That was followed, as I continue to prepare this note on my offline computer, with "Missionary Man" from 1986 by the Eurythmics and I have also always liked their songs.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/11 2:00 PM
After not able to sleep for more than three hours or so at any time I finally managed to sleep a full nights duration. Just before waking up I had a dream where I seemed to have been transported to a class room where I was supposed to be. From the dream I vaguely recall that I was being transported to the class but I do not know recall the details of that trip. What I do remember clearly is being in the classroom and I seem to have been there before because I seemed to note that someone else was sitting in the desk I had once been sitting at so I found another seat in the second row from the back. The teacher seemed to be "Mr. Hand" from the 1982 film "Fast Times at Ridgemont High." After I sat down at my desk "Mr. Hand" told the person sitting at the desk behind me to start reading from a list. The rest of the class and I seemed to be turned around and looking at him and I could see him looking down through a list on a piece of paper and he called out my name first after going down through the list. What he was doing, which is something I more understand from that dream than was told, is reading out to the class each person's pass code that is used from some kind of software application and I wondered about the point of that because I was clearly aware that other people in the class were aware of my pass code after he read it out loud enough for anyone to hear. I think he did that for everyone but my awareness of that fades out after he read out my passcode. My passcode was '1532' and I remember using an ink pen on his desk that was barely working and I wrote down first '11532' although I was aware that my pass code was actually '1532.' I was also aware as I navigated through the labyrinth of windows in that software application that I should use the logon name of "KerryWB" and in the dream that seemed important to note for some reason. I navigated through a lot of windows, some of which seemed to be advertisements, and then the main windows seemed to be appearing and this was just about the end of the dream and on the computer screen, which isn't really visible although I am vaguely aware I am still sitting at that desk and I am aware that other people in the classroom can hear sounds from my computer, and the application seems to be a computer generated animation of a scene of a castle with its spires and there was a lot of flames in sight but I am not certain if the castle spires were on fire or if that was just something similar to torches that were used for lighting, as you might see in medieval times, although it seemed to be gas-fired torches. There might have been some text that appeared on the screen along with the castle spires but that is too vague now to recall.

I ran through some numbers and it all sounded interested but the reason I finally decided to record my observations here, instead of online, as I now approach a full forty eight hours since my last online report, is because of this obversation I list next and of how compelling it is to my last online report. Also compelling is that after I awoke from this dream, I got up and started my normal routine of scanning through the websites I track daily and there was a new update to the British Monarch website which features Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II visiting a Royal Navy airbase and being given a tour by Prince William.

I think this dream might be some kind of April Fool's joke, as well as some kind of demonstration again of my power, which is formidable.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/11 2:00 PM


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:25 AM Thursday, January 27, 2011


However brief your stay at this command may be





http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=FB0E14F63E581B7B93CAAB178ED85F478485F9

The New York Times

Article Preview

GEORGE, ELIZABETH VISIT U.S. AIR BASES; At Bomber Center They Learn of Fortress' Problems Linked to Daylight Assaults

By ROBERT RICHARDS American Correspondent With the U.S.A.A.F. Distributed by The Associated Press.

May 28, 1943, Friday

Page 9, 458 words

UNITED STATES BOMBER BASE SOMEWHERE IN BRITAIN, Friday, May 28 -- King George and Queen Elizabeth informally discussed the problems American Flying Fortresses face in blasting Axis cities in daylight raids in talks with American flying officers at this bomber base and met America's new sky terror, the Thunderbolt fighter, in their first visit to a United States fighter station.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:05 AM Wednesday, January 26, 2011


Time travel





The thought has occurred to me before, as it does now, that I am going to gain some kind of new type of perception that the method of time travel for me does not actually require a machine. Somehow I can invoke the process of time travel by using my mind. That is why I know details that I know sometimes. The details I sense are part of the capability that is stored somewhere in my mind that will allow me to travel into the past or into the future.

I have been thinking for a while that there are people right now who know the precise date in the future relative to this present time that I will next jump back into the past. Those are the people who will be waiting at a predetermined location for me to arrive from the future into the past. They are out there somewhere right now reading what I write here at this moment.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 January 2011 excerpt ends]