Thursday, July 21, 2011

Let's do it again.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, October 19, 2007 Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:10 PM



She is wearing a blouse that looks just like a comforter I slept under for a lot of these years I have been deployed from home on this assignment.


http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/70466003.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 27, 2006 12:52:14 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 2/27/06


There was a bunch of stuff in my dreams last night, but I only remember one part. I was also very tired when I woke up, but couldn't go back to sleep. The part of the dream I do remember is where I was walking down some stairs. It seemed to be outside, as in stairs leading down the outside of a building, a factory maybe. I am thinking it was at the end of something, a conclusion of something. I turned around after going down a couple of the stairs and was organizing some stuff, books maybe. I couldn't get them all together or something and I think I was going to have to make a second trip to bring them all down. Within the boxes and books, I pulled out a hat and put it on. It was a U.S. Navy Officer's cover.

Today I am also thinking back to that dream I had in my last days at Microsoft. I told a friend about it. I dreamed that someone had set off two bombs and I was watching the towering clouds from the explosions rising high into the atmosphere. I was baffled at how people were going around their normal business like nothing had happened. There was one person I recognized, a guy that was on the same team as I. I didn't understand why no one was concerned.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Kellan Brody - television newscaster: We don't have any further information yet.

Channel 7 television news field reporter: There are no remaining ships able to leave Caprica.

Kellan Brody - Channel 7 studio television newscaster: Uh, but no actual enemy has been sighted yet.

Channel 7 television news field reporter: - out in the open countryside -

Kellan Brody - Channel 7 studio television newscaster: Officials are saying there doesn't seem any doubt -

Channel 7 television news field reporter: - lesser populated areas of the city -










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

02:32:13


Commander William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica commanding officer: Miss Roslin, my primary objective at the present time is to repair the Galactica and continue to fight.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: What we do know at this moment is that there are fifty thousand civilian refugees out there who don't stand a chance without your ship to protect them.

Commander William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica commanding officer: We're aware of the tactical situation. And I'm sure that you'll all be safe here on Ragnar after we leave.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: After you leave? Where're you going?

Commander William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica commanding officer: To find the enemy. We're at war. That's my mission.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: I honestly don't know why I have to keep telling you this. But the war is over.










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Helo: Hey. Aren't you Gaius Baltar?

Gaius Baltar: I haven't done anything.










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

02:03:06


Colonel Saul Tigh - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica executive officer: We are in the middle of repairing and rearming this ship. We can't afford to lose a single man off the line to start caring for refugees.

Laura Roslin - President of the Colonies: We have fifty thousand people out there. Some of them are hurt. Our priority has to be caring for refugees -

Colonel Saul Tigh - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica executive officer: My priority is preparing this ship for combat. In case you haven't heard, there's a war on.

Laura Roslin - President of the Colonies: Colonel... the war is over, and we lost.










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Helo: Hey. Aren't you Gaius Baltar?

Gaius Baltar: I haven't done anything. This lady has ticket number forty-seven. This lady here.

Helo: Could you come up here, please.

Gaius Baltar: Yeah. Excuse me.

Boomer: What are you doing?

Helo: Giving up my seat.

Boomer: Like Hell.

Helo: A civilian should take my place.

Boomer: You're going.

Helo: Look at those clouds. Sharon, look at those clouds and tell me this isn't the end of everything.










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

02:32:13


Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: I honestly don't know why I have to keep telling you this. But the war is over.