Saturday, July 30, 2011

The power of my time traveler journal.




Since every topic I write about in my time traveler journal must come true - because I take the journal with me when I make my next time traveler jump to the past time period of 3 March 2003 - then everything I write in this note must come true. As measured by the clock on my internet-connected desktop computer, precisely ten minutes after the time stamp on this post, which I make from Washington state, the Sun, also known as Sol, the star that is the center of our solar system here on the planet Earth, which is my current location, will die. That will happen precisely ten minutes after the time stamp on this web log note. Since the time for light to travel to the planet Earth from our Sun takes about eight to nine minutes to reach our atmosphere, and thus register in our human senses, then that truth of my power as a time traveler will be established.