Saturday, September 24, 2011

Field engineer














http://www.royal.gov.uk/LatestNewsandDiary/Gallery.aspx

The official website of The British Monarchy


http://www.royal.gov.uk/List%20Images/Latest%20News/Sept%2011/LN-PSSR-Sept11-Legion-90-Ann-1.jpg

The Princess Royal talks with artist Darren Baker after unveiling a portrait he produced of The Queen during a reception marking the 90th Anniversary of the Royal British Legion at Church House, Westminster , London , 20 September 2011.

© Press Association










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:45 PM Friday, January 21, 2011


The point where Duncan Street ends in Greenville South Carolina at the BB&T building is where I always, in the context of the my artificial memory, parked my car when I returned to my office during my duties as a Field Engineer when we provided information technology for the primary tenant of that midrise building.

Looking at it from the corner of the intersection of College and Academy that is definitely the building I remember where First Federal Savings and Loan was located.

I "remember" that the library was close to the First Federal building but I cannot "remember" where it was specifically although I "remember" going over there before. The map indicates that block has buildings for the Upcountry History Museum and the Greenville Little Theatre and the Greenville County Museum of Art are also located on that block. The current map indicates that the library is bordered by Atwood and Marshall streets and Atwood changes into Butler on the southwest side of that block and that makes me think of the 1994 film "Star Trek Generations."

During the time I "remember" working out of that midrise building, I lived in a suburb named Taylors and about seven miles away on a street named Wexford.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Timecop (1994)


Lyle Atwood: [to Max] I can't tell you anything. He'll send somebody back to wipe out my grandparents. It'll be like I'll never existed. My mother, my father, my wife, my kids, my fucking cat.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:

My memory, which I am growing increasingly certain is false beyond a certain date


I wonder where the divergence point is in history? When did I become Kerry Burgess and who am I really? There was probably a real Kerry Burgess, someone that looked like me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 May 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Glory.html


Glory [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Wonder when they gonna|give us the blue suit.
Ain't no blue suit tor the black|soldiers. Blue suits for the whites.
Well, we soldiers now.
Where you from, field hand?
South Carolina.
You ought to know better, boy.