Thursday, September 22, 2011

Red Key non-activation.




Here's the scene I was thinking about. The actor seems to be the same person who was shown flying over what I think was an F-4 Phantom over Piedmont in an early scene in the film on the DVD. In this scene about the one hour twenty nine minute point that seems to be the same actor portraying a Phantom pilot, although I don't think the aircraft type is established, and his oxygen mask is crumbling away. Then the dialog establishes continuity about what happened to him.

Just before that, the scene had ended where the "Odd Man," who is a doctor of medicine, is talking to the nurse and she is giving a milk bottle to the crying infant who is one of only two survivors from Piedmont. Their dialog ends and the continuity shifts with the dialog about the pilot with the crumbling oxygen mask as spoken with: "They should've dropped the bomb." On 25 May 2008 a remake of this film, in the form of a television miniseries, begins broadcasting on subscription cable television, of which I currently have a DVD copy but have not yet watched for the first time, although I have watched multiple times on television, and there are obvious racketeering production indications to that miniseries. Those racketeering bastards employee scumbag lawyers. They know that the speech of criminal activity is not free and has never been in the United States.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:28 PM Thursday, May 22, 2008


Bird Dog, I spilled a cup of coffee today. It just kept falling. I couldn't stop it. I didn't want it to fall. I can't remember ever spilling a cup of coffee before in my life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 May 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/22/08 7:07 AM
Bird Dog, I spilled a cup of coffee today. It just kept falling. I couldn't stop it. I didn't want it to fall. I can't remember ever spilling a cup of coffee before in my life.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/22/08 7:45 AM
I had a dream just before I woke up and I was clearly looking at my oxygen mask that I was wearing in a U.S. military fighter jet and that oxygen mask was starting to crumble apart.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 May 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1971/The_Andromeda_Strain/cap/en/25fps/a/01_24

The Andromeda Strain


1:24:18
If only our young gourmet
weren't so normal.

1:24:21
Well, let's hope
nothing changes that.

1:24:23
We might have to
before this is over.

1:25:00
They should've dropped the bomb.

1:25:03
They should've dropped it

1:25:04
two days ago, General.

1:25:06
This Phantom crashed a good 60 miles

1:25:08
beyond the cordoned area.

1:25:09
Men on the ground can't
cordon off airspace, sir.

1:25:11
I just don't understand
why the Wildfire Team

1:25:14
hasn't beefed about
the delay in 7-12.

1:25:17
It's been almost 24 hours,
and not a word from them.

1:25:19
I don't think Piedmont had anything

1:25:21
to do with this crash, Manchek.

1:25:22
It was a fluke.

1:25:25
That plane was only over the W.F. Area

1:25:27
for two minutes at 23,000 feet.

1:25:29
It's a routine training
mission accident, I bet you.

1:25:32
Pilot error.

1:25:33
Let's go.

1:25:39
Check with Wildfire
Message Center, Delta Five.